Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2022, 08:56 AM   #256
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
When does adulthood start? When do we judge someone old enough to sign a contract? If you aren't mature enough to own a weapon, then I sure don't want you voting either.
At conception?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:58 AM   #257
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
And what happened to gun crime last time there was an “assault weapons” ban? (Here’s a hint: nothing)
What’s your point? Roll over and take it every time?

Apparently so.

Why does a “law-abiding” citizen need a fucking semiautomatic weapon? Why does anyone?

You assholes love your guns more than children.

Shame
Old 05-28-2022, 09:44 AM   #258
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Should the police and military NOT have semiautomatic weapons??

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:55 AM   #259
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What’s your point? Roll over and take it every time?
Look for the common denominator and it becomes pretty obvious what the problem is. The government should promote and reward strong, intact families. Hungry is a great template.

Quote:
Why does a “law-abiding” citizen need a fucking semiautomatic weapon? Why does anyone?
Do you even know what that means, or are you just another misinformed loudmouth? What percentage of gun crimes, or fending off crimes for that matter, do you think are ~not~ committed with a semi-automatic (bolt action, lever action, single action revolver). I’d guess <1%. A semi-automatic is the gold standard for self defense, which is why nearly every LEO, military, and anyone else concerned with self preservation carries one.

The issue is that everyone, save a very few, are afraid to address the underlying problem, lest they get attacked by the woke mob. Same goes for poverty in the black/Hispanic communities. Graduate high school, get a job, get married before having kids, in that order, and your chances of living in poverty are nearly nonexistent. Go say those simple facts on cnn and you’ll be crucified in the media. Until we’re willing to admit the real problem it’ll never be fixed, just like an alcoholic.

Edit: I forgot about The Rifleman who posts here. He’s the only guy on the planet who prefers a lever action hunting rifle for home defense. I tend to think 99% of what he says is bullshit tho.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:56 AM   #260
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
No AR purchases for anyone under 21...even if they carry one in the military duties? Or police duties? Or they have an AK variant? Or how about if they want to commit murder with a more devastating weapon, the shotgun. The shotgun is a more effective weapon at close range and can be reloaded on the fly (meaning that you insert shells every time you pause in your shooting)

Theses are natural questions to ask and they can all come to a reasonable, responsible solution.

Personally, I think 20-21, is to young to become a police officer. Military personnel have a command structure much different than the normal 18-20 year old deals with, with more training. Does this "guarantee" these kinds of incidents won't happen? Of course not and this isn't a problem that can ever be solved 100%. That is what compromise is all about. Arriving at solutions that 60 Senators can agree on is the best first step.

I have no problem banning all weapon sales to anybody under 21. Will this "guarantee" it will never happen again? No. Will it in all likely hood prevent some incidents from happening? I think it would help.

Just heard a parent of one of the Parkland kids going over what the state of Florida did in response to the Parkland shooting. Perimeter fencing. Single point of entry and at least one armed guard at that point of entry

Bottom line is that not all schools did any where near all these things that the "experts" now deem necessary.

Billions of Covid money sent to schools to up grade ventilation systems but none to harder school defenses.

What the fuck is wrong with these school administrators?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:07 AM   #261
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
When does adulthood start? When do we judge someone old enough to sign a contract? If you aren't mature enough to own a weapon, then I sure don't want you voting either.

In the state of Florida, you have to be 21 to rent a car. I've heard it is 26 in some states.

Voting, contracts, gun ownership can all be debated and all have different ages applied and should be done by the states.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:53 AM   #262
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
"I'm sorry for your loss, but . . . ."

lincoln project? gee they must be fapping experts!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:56 AM   #263
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Man, do you not get it yet?

What makes you think there would be a Security Guard on site the entire school day?

What makes you think one guard could stop any massacre? Uvalde and Sandy Hook failed.

What makes you think one guard would be in the exact space at the right time, when a shooter walks in a propped open door?

You guys, um, slay me
actually, a security guard will stop 99% of those incidents.

They are not perfect, but they'll do the job.
Old 05-28-2022, 11:15 AM   #264
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
actually, a security guard will stop 99% of those incidents.

They are not perfect, but they'll do the job.
You got my evidence to back up that cavalier claim, BP?
Old 05-28-2022, 11:27 AM   #265
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

regarding locked doors at school. apparently one of the doors was unlocked, it seems that it was a teacher who unlocked it temporarily. why? This teacher left the cell phone in the car and went to there to retrieve it.
Old 05-28-2022, 11:29 AM   #266
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You got a theory about that, too?
Old 05-28-2022, 12:06 PM   #267
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
"I'm sorry for your loss, but . . . ."

I guess you didn't see Joey Biden's press conference the other day about the school shooting.

DID THE EXACT SAME THING!
Not one question answered

Walked out on a room full of reporters........... Are they still called that?
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:20 PM   #268
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Man, do you not get it yet?

What makes you think there would be a Security Guard on site the entire school day?

What makes you think one guard could stop any massacre? Uvalde and Sandy Hook failed.

What makes you think one guard would be in the exact space at the right time, when a shooter walks in a propped open door?

You guys, um, slay me

Sometimes I think that silly hat of yours is on your head too tight. Who hell are you criticizing?

Offer a reasonable solution! A lot of blame to go around.

Last year 21 children were murdered in St. Louis, over 100 shot. Hear anything about that? I guess one or two at a time is not as serious as 19 at once. This year so far 58 shot and by the grace of God only 3 deaths.

Hear anything about that? Of course not. Because.......

St. Louis has had a democrat for Mayor continuously since 1947. A democrat in the 1st Congressional district for the last 52+ years. We also have one of those Soros funded Prosecuting Attorney’s who doesn’t prosecute crime.

This shit has been going on for years in democrat controlled cities like Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC , New York, St. Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, etc. Many have very restrictive gun laws.
Why don’t the democrats have a proven solution for us?

Haven't you solved this problem in any of your cities?
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:43 PM   #269
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post
Last year 21 children were murdered in St. Louis, over 100 shot. Hear anything about that? I guess one or two at a time is not as serious as 19 at once. This year so far 58 shot and by the grace of God only 3 deaths.
Hear anything about that? Of course not. Because.......
People figure you live in the ghetto, you take your chances... I mean who really cares if the minorities are killing each others kids?

The reason school shootings are so different is White, suburban soccer moms who are politically left can identify with the situation because they have little darlings in elementary school too.

Quote:
St. Louis has had a democrat for Mayor continuously since 1947. A democrat in the 1st Congressional district for the last 52+ years. We also have one of those Soros funded Prosecuting Attorney’s who doesn’t prosecute crime.
Were you under the misconception that Democrats give a shit about minorities anymore than Republicans do? They keep them yoked pretty tight... any straying from the plantation and they get labeled an uncle Tom pretty quickly.
Quote:
[/I]Why don’t the democrats have a proven solution for us?
Uh, You're seeing the Democrats solution. It's advantageous to them politically because, ultimately their goal is to disarm the populace so that the voters cannot resist the use of Government force. As long as dead kids are useful for them, there will never be a solution to school shootings.
Quote:
Haven't you solved this problem in any of your cities?
The data speaks for themselves. But it truly is democracy in action the voters are getting what they voted for, good and hard. I really have no empathy for them as they continue to vote for the policies that make them suffer.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:59 PM   #270
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Red flag laws would need to be objective. Ban shotguns and all guns under 20 or 21. Sure, increase age requirement to vote to 20 or 21.

Bottom line - don’t take away guns and more importantly you won’t stop all the insanity. But we need to do something. Hard to explain to the poor 4th grade girl covering herself in blood and the boy that just wants to stay home due to the trauma he’s gone through. Not to mention the parents and families who’ve lost loved ones. Shit the husband whose wife died passing away of a heart attack while placing flowers on the memorial at the school fence.

I’m no freaking liberal but we have to do something.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women