Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47802
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #256
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Switching your tactic to humor...? The news you hear is driven by ratings and the one who has the most to lose. A board, editor, owner, content manager, anchor. Research a bit and you'll see various inputs to this:
https://www.quora.com/Do-network-new...ies-each-night
What you won't see is that the new content is picked by the President. In fact, there are a number of Presidents who would rather certain news content was never published (Nixon & Clinton to name a few). You so funny! Sorry about this, but as far as your answer goes...no cigars!
It's not true,,if my news was based on ratings it would clone CNN or FOX---and black crime would be way down on either venue,,, GFE gets his stats from the most respected organizations out there (thus proves my point that the statistics are biased) case & point---I am a sheep herder, I am just one person trying to keep hundreds of other animals on the right path, and that includes Caribou.
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:10 PM   #257
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

And Casey Anthony--that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard--( for the record I think she should be looking at four concrete walls)--(like some of you)--but she's not pregnant, Casey is not Jasmine,,,some bimbo reporter asked her if she would like to have another baby---what did you think,,---"oh no way, I'd just kill it also",,,your a putz to think that,,total Hollywood news gossip and to think it's relevant for this conservation, just stop and go look in the mirror--cry as usual
Old 05-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #258
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

God, I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
1. I called you Casey Anthony not as a LITERAL insult, but as an analogy referring to your post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup
You have been here less then a year and got five pages of reviews---ya need a "attagirl" you know what...it's when you're doing the right thing that's when everybody turns against you. I'm a prime example,,)

ME: Yeah, it's also when you are doing the wrong thing that everyone turns against you. I know you are a genius and all, but ever hear the term, "Infamous"? You are the Casey Anthony of ECCIE.

2. I called you out on your rape "statistic" where you claimed black males were responsible for 81% of all rape in the United States. I refuted that made-up statistic with facts contained within the Uniform Crime Reports and the National Crime Victims Survey. The only two RAW products that collect data on Crime in the United States. The UCR is from reports by police agencies, and the NCVS is collected by the Census Bureau. You can view thousands of pages of .PDF files to double check the reports generated from them. (Such as the FBI's annual reports on violent crime, The BOJ's annual report on Homicide Trends in the United States, etc). Me personally, I went to my local Sheriff and verified the data he submitted matched what the federal government was posting...open records in Florida can be a wonderful thing. Surprise...they matched exactly. Analysis of rape statistics indicates that poor people of all races rape at essentially the same rate...there are just more poor blacks. Likewise, "white collar" crime like counterfeiting and embezzlement are "overrepresented" by whites...because there are more wealthy whites. Now there are some news organizations that have gathered up data from other news organizations about police shootings, and the Baltimore Sun does a great job on Homicide in Baltimore, but those are nationwide data.
3. You demonstrated to us all how you get your "facts". By assumption. You assumed I was black because I called you out. Great deduction, "Genius". You have NEVER submitted a link to you 81% claim...we aren't going to "assume" you are correct.
4. Great job on going back and figuring out your "percentage of blackness" from Roman/African rape of Europe...but you ignored Genealogists' more recent data on Southern intermixing. Even funnier was your attempt to show that the Roman induced interracial rape was the fault of African Slaves as opposed to their Roman masters...and of course completely gave a pass to interracial rape committed by white southern slave masters.
5. Casey Anthony, you are a blind bigot consumed with fake statistics. I invite you to actually read the UCR and the NCVS and their thousands of pages of .PDF's I have. They are available on the web.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:48 AM   #259
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Ain't nobody got time for that...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #260
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #261
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
I am a sheep herder, I am just one person trying to keep hundreds of other animals on the right path, and that includes Caribou.

I can see you as the Noah type ....... two by two
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #262
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
I can see you as the Noah type ....... two by two
I was thinking of him more as the Lemming leader.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #263
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfesearcher View Post
God, I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
1. I called you Casey Anthony not as a LITERAL insult, but as an analogy referring to your post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup
You have been here less then a year and got five pages of reviews---ya need a "attagirl" you know what...it's when you're doing the right thing that's when everybody turns against you. I'm a prime example,,)

ME: Yeah, it's also when you are doing the wrong thing that everyone turns against you. I know you are a genius and all, but ever hear the term, "Infamous"? You are the Casey Anthony of ECCIE.

2. I called you out on your rape "statistic" where you claimed black males were responsible for 81% of all rape in the United States. I refuted that made-up statistic with facts contained within the Uniform Crime Reports and the National Crime Victims Survey. The only two RAW products that collect data on Crime in the United States. The UCR is from reports by police agencies, and the NCVS is collected by the Census Bureau. You can view thousands of pages of .PDF files to double check the reports generated from them. (Such as the FBI's annual reports on violent crime, The BOJ's annual report on Homicide Trends in the United States, etc). Me personally, I went to my local Sheriff and verified the data he submitted matched what the federal government was posting...open records in Florida can be a wonderful thing. Surprise...they matched exactly. Analysis of rape statistics indicates that poor people of all races rape at essentially the same rate...there are just more poor blacks. Likewise, "white collar" crime like counterfeiting and embezzlement are "overrepresented" by whites...because there are more wealthy whites. Now there are some news organizations that have gathered up data from other news organizations about police shootings, and the Baltimore Sun does a great job on Homicide in Baltimore, but those are nationwide data.
3. You demonstrated to us all how you get your "facts". By assumption. You assumed I was black because I called you out. Great deduction, "Genius". You have NEVER submitted a link to you 81% claim...we aren't going to "assume" you are correct.
4. Great job on going back and figuring out your "percentage of blackness" from Roman/African rape of Europe...but you ignored Genealogists' more recent data on Southern intermixing. Even funnier was your attempt to show that the Roman induced interracial rape was the fault of African Slaves as opposed to their Roman masters...and of course completely gave a pass to interracial rape committed by white southern slave masters.
5. Casey Anthony, you are a blind bigot consumed with fake statistics. I invite you to actually read the UCR and the NCVS and their thousands of pages of .PDF's I have. They are available on the web.
Well holy shit GFE, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought out objection. If you recall earlier where I said "I don't give a shit" its true---overruled!

The Casey Anthony analogy is a poor one,,,(and because of OCD it can only be accepted one way) you compared me to a child killer--and I would bitch slap you in real life,,,well once I pulled the moderators penis from your mouth,,,I would then bitch slap the two of you.

And at last---did you actually read the thousands of pages of PDF files that you possess?
Old 05-04-2017, 02:19 AM   #264
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
😂😂😂
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:10 AM   #265
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Well holy shit GFE, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought out objection. If you recall earlier where I said "I don't give a shit" its true---overruled!

The Casey Anthony analogy is a poor one,,,(and because of OCD it can only be accepted one way) you compared me to a child killer--and I would bitch slap you in real life,,,well once I pulled the moderators penis from your mouth,,,I would then bitch slap the two of you.

And at last---did you actually read the thousands of pages of PDF files that you possess?

A sure sign of an inferior mind is when losing an argument, the loser resorts to profanity and threats. Especially threats that have absolutely no meaning.

Another sign of an inferior mind is when losing an argument you started, you run from it instead of admitting defeat or coming up with a counter-argument. Such as you running away from characterizing my race based on assumption, and you running away from your claim that blacks commit 81% of all rape. Both of those--you started. And lost. And ran away from.

Since you object to my using Casey Anthony as an analogy (not as your "OCD' claims because she is a murderer, but in reality I was using a person who is "infamous" for everyone turning against them when she was wrong--instead of people turning against you because you were right--as you mistakenly claimed), I will give you some other choices for the analogy that might be more appropriate to you:

a) Dylan Roof who believed in false statistics---just like you---and had everyone turn against him because he was wrong.
b) Adolph Hitler who used stereotypes and prejudice---just like you---and had everyone turn against him because he was wrong.
c) David Duke who believes in white supremacy---just like you---and had everyone who is decent turn against him because he is wrong.

You may pick whichever analogy above your OCD can live with---or any other bigoted prejudiced person who uses stereotypes to try and make themselves feel superior to others.

And yes, over 30 years, I have looked at thousands of tables from various sources covering violent and even non-violent crime. Although as a survivor (not victim) of violent crime I primarily am interested in homicide and rape as those crimes impacted my loved ones. They are also numerically the smallest categories of violent crime and are barely a blip if compared to non-violent crime. I've even delved into studying the realms of Serial Killers versus Mass Murderers (different types-spree killers-family killers-disciple killers-workplace killers-etc). I've also looked at various census data on interracial relationships---since most violent crime (including rape) occur between people who know each other. Do I look at every table produced every year? No, not even close. But over the years I have looked at probably 10's of thousands of pages.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:45 AM   #266
hdintally
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Wow, such an incredible amount of dialogue on this subject. I have been told by two ladies that they actually were dating AA men and that it is the bf's choice that they only meet white men... This has it own set of issues but it is what it is. It is really quite simple. Of course this was from only two girls, but face it interracial dating is here to stay and I think a truly independent girl would be open to any race as long as they were treated with respect.
hdintally is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #267
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Tens of thousands of pages of crime statistics - wow - you need a hobby - I hear Laney is an expert on the forget-me-stick. I bet she can wipe out at least an hour or two of those statistics right out of your head...and even reduce your IQ for most of that time. I thought that's why we're here.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #268
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Tens of thousands of pages of crime statistics - wow - you need a hobby - I hear Laney is an expert on the forget-me-stick. I bet she can wipe out at least an hour or two of those statistics right out of your head...and even reduce your IQ for most of that time. I thought that's why we're here.
That is my big head hobby. My little head hobby is a lot more fun. Haven't had the pleasure of Ms. Laney. Ms. Ink contributes to making me forget about the big head world. It is very easy to get lost in those eyes.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:14 PM   #269
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post

I'm sure you meant it as a joke but it does violate board rules.

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:49 PM   #270
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I'm sure you meant it as a joke but it does violate board rules.

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
Kudos to you man. I'm sure your efforts can sometimes feel thankless. I'm also sure you wish you could do more. Nevertheless, thanks.
B3astmode is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women