Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40410
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #256
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

F-Sharp - thank you for continually making statements that Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman was justified in his use of force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Indeed. So we agree, that any normal, rational human being would not have thrown a punch at someone, unless of course they were given good reason to be afraid. Also, remember that this altercation took place just two doors away from where Martin was staying, right smack dab in the middle of two townhouse buildings not 50 feet away from each other at 7:15 pm on a Sunday where all his neighbors lived and could easily see what was happening. Assaulting someone with the intent to kill them for no apparent reason just two doors from your home in plain sight of all your neighbors is not something I could call logical or rational.

Lastly, consider the date and time of this altercation. Feb. 26th was a Sunday. I don't know about your neighborhood, but most of my neighbors are at home, just finishing dinner and getting ready to watch whatever crap happens to be on HBO.

People who are going to rob you do not care that people are home finishing dinner watching HBO. Criminals and thugs do not have a time table.

Now I ask you again, you think this kid was scared of Zimmerman? You bet your ass he was!

Absolutely not. If he was scared of Zimmerman and the fact that you stated that he was 2 doors away gives credence that not only was Martin not afraid of Zimmerman but Martin being the doper, gang banger, burglar he was - attacked Zimmerman and most likely would have caused Zimmerman's death.

Do you think Zimmerman gave him a reason to attack him in such close proximity to his home in front of all his neighbors? You bet your ass he did.

Absolutely NOT. Zimmerman did not do anything to give Martin reason to attack. Its in Martin's THUG nature to attack. There was no other reason.
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #257
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Zimmerman was there because Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman. Zimmerman lost Martin and was headed back to the mailboxes until he was confronted by Martin - a THUG who was NOT afraid of Zimmerman. Martin was on his way to where he was staying and would have lived to die another day IF he would have gone to the house. Instead his THUG nature took over and as a result he was fortunately met with someone who was able to defend himself. Look at the link below. It explains it.

Are you racist against whites and hispanics?

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...n-doubled-back

Quote:
<eyeroll>

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we know Dante, everyone except Fox lies and makes stuff up. Incidentally, it's "you're", not "your".

Go back and take another close look at the map I made and explain to me what Zimmerman was doing between those two rows of townhouses where he shot Martin. His claim to the police was that he was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him. As far as I can see, that's simply impossible based on the location of the shooting.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #258
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
As you asked. So, when are you going to go to a controlled environment and upload the results to YouTube? Please provide link here.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
All I'm saying is there just isn't enough evidence brought to light so far to let Zimmerman walk. You pull the trigger and kill someone, you just don't walk away. .

Dante , this did not sound like anything I've written in this thread so I took the time to go over all my many posts and could not find it so I would appreciate you telling me the number of the post containing this
statement. The reference to You-tube baffles me because I know I have never mentioned it.
-tube- Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
All I'm saying is there just isn't enough evidence brought to light so far to let Zimmerman walk. You pull the trigger and kill someone, you just don't walk away. .

I do believe that there was enough evidence to have Zimmerman arrested.
Obviously you do not and, unlike you, I respect your opinion.

And I did say that a person owning a gun assumes a tremendous responsibility in using the weapon appropriately. I never came close to saying that every person that kills another person should be punished.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #259
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

IMO Zimmerman was an idiot for getting out of his car and following Trayvon in the first place. Trayvon should not have been out late at night doing suspicious activities. That does not constitute being shot. Trayvon should not have attacked George and George should have keep his ass in his car. Anyway you slice it two wrongs do not make a right.
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #260
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

The only wrong that was done was trayvon attacking zimmerman. All that other shit won't matter during the trial.
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #261
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

All you have to do is look at the evidence that was produced which shows the beating that Zimmerman received.

1. Martin was not scared of Zimmerman, if he was he would have went to where he was staying and not double back and confront Zimmerman.
2. Martin started the fight with Zimmerman and had no legal right to do so.

- Do you have any experience what the affects a person experiences after being punched in the nose?
- Do you have any experience what the affects a person experiences after their head is bashed against the sidewalk?
- Do you have any experience what a person goes through when they are being pummeled and can't defend themselves?

If you don't that is why I suggested that you experience it first hand. There is enough evidence to show that Zimmerman should NOT have been charged at all from Martin approaching Zimmerman and starting the fight. And yes, per the LAW you pull the trigger and WALK AWAY in this scenario. Most importantly when Zimmerman was brought in Sanford Police called the District Attorney's office and reviewed what happened and information that they had and it was determined THEN that Zimmerman should be released.

It wasn't until Sharpton and Co. got involved that it was like - OH - we should arrest him. Zimmerman was arrested for the purpose of making Sharpton happy and Sharpton is the most racist person here.

You are right - a person who owns a gun has great responsibility. So:

1. Was the gun concealed per FL law - YES.
2. Did Zimmerman wave the gun around - NO.
3. Did Zimmerman make Martin aware that he was carrying a gun - NO.

Its evident that Zimmerman took the responsibility seriously and did not use it until he had to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Dante , this did not sound like anything I've written in this thread so I took the time to go over all my many posts and could not find it so I would appreciate you telling me the number of the post containing this
statement. The reference to You-tube baffles me because I know I have never mentioned it.
-tube- Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I do believe that there was enough evidence to have Zimmerman arrested.
Obviously you do not and, unlike you, I respect your opinion.

And I did say that a person owning a gun assumes a tremendous responsibility in using the weapon appropriately. I never came close to saying that every person that kills another person should be punished.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #262
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
The only wrong that was done was trayvon attacking zimmerman. All that other shit won't matter during the trial.
Dude Zimmerman should have just stayed in his car.
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #263
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Dante, why is so much easier for you to believe the absurd over the obvious?

No, Martin did not "double back". By all accounts he was running away from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman pursued him. Look at the map. Zimmerman HAD to have been chasing after this kid to end up where he shot him. The only way Zimmerman could have been walking back to his car is to have walked right passed or ran very quickly around Martin. The idea that he was walking back to his vehicle when Martin "attacked" him is a bold-faced lie.

You mind explaining why Zimmerman claims Martin reached for his gun if it wasn't visible to Martin, or being "waved around"? Or are you claiming that is just another bold-faced lie too?
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:01 PM   #264
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As View Post
Dude Zimmerman should have just stayed in his car.
Getting out of your car isnt against the law.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 AM   #265
Grrface
Registered Member

Dante acting like he knows all the facts, go back in your cave troll. lol
Grrface is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:01 AM   #266
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

All you have to do is look at the evidence that was produced which shows the beating that Zimmerman received.

1. Martin was not scared of Zimmerman, if he was he would have went to where he was staying and not double back and confront Zimmerman.
What difference does that make?
2. Martin started the fight with Zimmerman and had no legal right to do so.
What proof do you have that Martin started the fight? Factual proof!! There were no witnesses!!

- Do you have any experience what the affects a person experiences after being punched in the nose?
- Do you have any experience what the affects a person experiences after their head is bashed against the sidewalk?
- Do you have any experience what a person goes through when they are being pummeled and can't defend themselves?

No to all three. I have also never put myself in a position as Zimmerman did that night by ignoring the
advice of a police officer.

If you don't that is why I suggested that you experience it first hand. There is enough evidence to show that Zimmerman should NOT have been charged at all from Martin approaching Zimmerman and starting the fight. And yes, per the LAW you pull the trigger and WALK AWAY in this scenario. Most importantly when Zimmerman was brought in Sanford Police called the District Attorney's office and reviewed what happened and information that they had and it was determined THEN that Zimmerman should be released.
You ignore the fact that the police department in their investigation did not do a very good job. I cited an article
earlier in the thread which brought up several mistakes they made. A few mistakes: door-to-door canvassing was not exhaustive enough. Only one photo was taken at the scene of the crime, and that was done with cell phone and not downloaded until days later. The crime scene was not covered to shield evidence from the rain. The lead investigator jumped to the conclusion that it was Zimmerman who cried out for help that night, which was later proven incorrect by voice experts.

It wasn't until Sharpton and Co. got involved that it was like - OH - we should arrest him. Zimmerman was arrested for the purpose of making Sharpton happy and Sharpton is the most racist person here.
So am I and the other white people who support the arrest of Zimmerman racists too?

You are right - a person who owns a gun has great responsibility. So:

1. Was the gun concealed per FL law - YES.
2. Did Zimmerman wave the gun around - NO.
3. Did Zimmerman make Martin aware that he was carrying a gun - NO.

Its evident that Zimmerman took the responsibility seriously and did not use it until he had to.

Again, were you there? You have absolutely no idea what fully happened that night so don't tell us what did happen. It is your OPINION.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #267
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dante, why is so much easier for you to believe the absurd over the obvious?

No, Martin did not "double back". By all accounts he was running away from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman pursued him. Look at the map. Zimmerman HAD to have been chasing after this kid to end up where he shot him. The only way Zimmerman could have been walking back to his car is to have walked right passed or ran very quickly around Martin. The idea that he was walking back to his vehicle when Martin "attacked" him is a bold-faced lie.

You mind explaining why Zimmerman claims Martin reached for his gun if it wasn't visible to Martin, or being "waved around"? Or are you claiming that is just another bold-faced lie too?
F-Sharp, this is the second time Dante has cited an article in some paper called The Wagist. First, it is an editorial, which is one person's feelings on a subject, not unlike our posts here. Both the writer and Dante seem to know EXACTLY what happened that night and don't let facts come into play.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #268
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintx2006 View Post
a mexican named zimmerman?WTF?
I've got a full blooded Mexican wife whose maiden name was Phillips... so what's so strange? Talk about stereo typing!!!!!!!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #269
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

I can't believe this, ill say it for the millionth time.

A 911 dispatcher isn't a cop. You are not bound by what a 911 dispatcher says.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #270
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
I can't believe this, ill say it for the millionth time.

A 911 dispatcher isn't a cop. You are not bound by what a 911 dispatcher says.
I don't remember anyone saying that the "advice" given Zimmerman over the phone was anything but that. No one has said Zimmerman broke the law by getting out of his car. No one has said Zimmerman broke the law by following Martin. However, what people here are saying is that Zimmerman is the one who inititated the series of events by getting out of his car and following Martin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women