Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2017, 11:22 AM   #256
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yep. Stand up to IBIdiot and he shrinks faster than EATLER'S dick!

Every year, he runs and hides during the DOTY thread because he knows he's the original and only legitimate holder of that title.

Look back. It's easy to see what a fucked up dictionary-sucking coward he is.

Come on, IBIdiot. TAKE HIS BET!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
The existing polls say otherwise, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:55 AM   #257
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was your over-ripened bullshit that was expired when you posted it, M T Brain Socket. You professed your expertise and then demonstrated that you weren't near so expert as you claimed when you misspelled "Romans", M T Brain Socket. Then your stupid-ass tries to excuse your jackass misspelling by likening yourself to the Founding Fathers, M T Brain Socket. Fact is, M T Brain Socket, you're just full of shit.
LOL! You are still sucking that apostrophe's dick.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:58 AM   #258
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
LOL! You are still sucking that apostrophe's dick.
You'd be the dick sucking on apostrophes, M T Brain Socket.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:04 PM   #259
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Quitting shows what a loser you are.
Is this where I suppose to edit your comments to look like you said something different?
Okay then.
Lusty:Hi I am Lusty the Lemming, I like fucklicking Bambino and IB when they take it in the ass.
Pockface:That's already obvious to everyone
Lusty:I know but just in case someone missed the memo.

Never said I was a quitter speaking of which, Do you think Palin will run for office again? I think her and Nugent would make a good team. "The Quitter and the Shitter"
Old 08-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #260
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the dick sucking on apostrophes, M T Brain Socket.
You have spent nearly a week telling everyone how much better you are when it comes to them I believe. I concede you are much better at it than me LOL!
By the way, You ready to bet on me finding any mistakes you may have made in the forum? Didn't think so loudmouth.
I think I may just leave the punctuation off any post I reply you on and you can grade it like a school teacher.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have spent nearly a week telling everyone how much better you are when it comes to them I believe. I concede you are much better at it than me LOL!
By the way, You ready to bet on me finding any mistakes you may have made in the forum? Didn't think so loudmouth.
I think I may just leave the punctuation off any post I reply you on and you can grade it like a school teacher.

You'd be the dimwitted jackass bragging about your expertise just before you exposed yourself as a fraud, M T Brain Socket.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #262
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep. Stand up to IBIdiot and he shrinks faster than EATLER'S dick!

Every year, he runs and hides during the DOTY thread because he knows he's the original and only legitimate holder of that title.

Look back. It's easy to see what a fucked up dictionary-sucking coward he is.

Come on, IBIdiot. TAKE HIS BET!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Quote:
I wonder how many times Junior has actually sucked off IBIdiot?

He's ALWAYS there to WK for him.

Anybody else notice that?

Creepy.

From a Vernacular standpoint there are several of them, and even from different parts of the country to not have more the wanting blow Trump in common. Too many similarity's if you ask me.
Maybe they are like the Corsican twins. LOL! The
Old 08-28-2017, 12:54 PM   #263
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
The existing polls say otherwise, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
When you are on a forum that is 95 % conservative what would you expect? I think he scored pretty well considering LOL!
Old 08-28-2017, 12:56 PM   #264
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
From a Vernacular standpoint there are several of them, and even from different parts of the country to not have more the wanting blow Trump in common. Too many similarity's if you ask me.
Maybe they are like the Corsican twins. LOL! The
Napoleon was from Corsica, M T Brain Socket, and you're one of the jackasses that is still bawling about hildebeest losing last November, M T Brain Socket.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:16 PM   #265
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Napoleon was from Corsica, M T Brain Socket, and you're one of the jackasses that is still bawling about hildebeest losing last November, M T Brain Socket.
Mayonnaise is from Minorca but that is not where you are getting your protein from now is it? So tell me when did I mentioned Hillary?
Old 08-28-2017, 02:25 PM   #266
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mayonnaise is from Minorca but that is not where your getting your protein from now is it? So tell me when did I mentioned Hillary?
You'd be the sucker for "Roman's apostrophe", M T Brain Socket, and you'd be the ignorant jackass that wants to banter about Trump and Palin and then imagine that hildebeest is somehow off limits? You are sucking down the jiz tainted Kool Aid, M T Brain Socket, if you for one moment imagine that's going to happen!

Old 08-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #267
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the sucker for "Roman's apostrophe", M T Brain Socket, and you'd be the ignorant jackass that wants to banter about Trump and Palin and then imagine that hildebeest is somehow off limits? You are sucking down the jiz tainted Kool Aid, M T Brain Socket, if you for one moment imagine that's going to happen!

When did I say she was off limits? Say what you want! Wait! you already have! I love how you shy away from so many of my points and questions. Either take the bet or shut up about the fucking ' or was ' or maybe ' You love to run your mouth but never back it up. You just change the subject. Fucking Baby!
Old 08-28-2017, 04:41 PM   #268
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
When did I say she was off limits? Say what you want! Wait! you already have! I love how you shy away from so many of my points and questions. Either take the bet or shut up about the fucking ' or was ' or maybe ' You love to run your mouth but never back it up. You just change the subject. Fucking Baby!
You'd be the perennial jackass running your stupid-ass mouth about what a fucking expert you are, M T Brain Socket, but it didn't take you long to expose yourself as a real phony, M T Brain Socket. You suck just like your witch hildebeest sucked during the last election, M T Brain Socket.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #269
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the perennial jackass running your stupid-ass mouth about what a fucking expert you are, M T Brain Socket, but it didn't take you long to expose yourself as a real phony, M T Brain Socket. You suck just like your witch hildebeest sucked during the last election, M T Brain Socket.
There you go again deflecting. I guess you are a grammar expert then. So let's hear you tell me you have never made a error or misspelled a word. You look like a idiot grinding on this. It's not like I am denying doing it or even why I did it. You are acting like it has a bearing on Abortions or DNS or what the Bible say's.
Bottom line are you a expert at grammar? Or do you just pretend to be. I have already proven you wrong on several occasions and I admittedly am not really that adroit when it comes to the finer points of grammar. I do find it amusing how wrong you have been.
Let me make it perfectly clear here. If a person misspells a word and it makes another word it is an Atomic Typo. I know you have it in your head that typos are in relation to a keyboard but they are not. So unless you want to edit the Wiki page I suggest you shut the fuck up.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typographical_error
Old 08-28-2017, 05:11 PM   #270
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you go again deflecting. I guess you are a grammar expert then. So let's hear you tell me you have never made a error or misspelled a word. You look like a idiot grinding on this. It's not like I am denying doing it or even why I did it. You are acting like it has a bearing on Abortions or DNS or what the Bible say's.
Bottom line are you a expert at grammar? Or do you just pretend to be. I have already proven you wrong on several occasions and I admittedly am not really that adroit when it comes to the finer points of grammar. I do find it amusing how wrong you have been.
Let me make it perfectly clear here. If a person misspells a word and it makes another word it is an Atomic Typo. I know you have it in your head that typos are in relation to a keyboard but they are not. So unless you want to edit the Wiki page I suggest you shut the fuck up.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typographical_error
The only fucking thing you've proved, M T Brain Socket, is that you lied about your biblical expertise, M T Brain Socket. A typo is a slip of the finger or hand in typing, M T Brain Socket. That's not what your lying ass did, M T Brain Socket. You intentionally put an apostrophe in a word that has no apostrophe demonstrating that you lied about your expertise, M T Brain Socket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women