Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #256
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oh well........ I am here to be informed AND entertained..........

Sixxw
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #257
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
putting your opinion forth is one thing, calling people names is childish and makes arguments... weaker. In a review to state opinion about bitchiness, mane haterish, assholish is fine. In coed? its stupid 3rd grade humor and doesn't promote the sharing of any information other than self alerting. imo
If you've known something negative about someone for years, there's no chance of a review happening, so CoEd is the place to put out information. If the "name calling" makes the argument weaker, why bother responding to it? If it's so self-evident, others should recognize what you do and see it for the weak argument that it is and dismiss it. Same goes for the self alert.

Quote:
I'm sure you debated in school, its usually part of the curriculum. At what point was it ok to go from expressing your free speech to saying.. "well your pathetic and fat so fuck you, I win!"
Debating is not free speech or expression of free speech. It's a regimented form of presenting a point of view. Posting on a forum also is not a debate.

Quote:
Its not his message or anyone else's. The vocabulary and nasty personal insults, while entertaining on a long work day, make me less inclined to consider his message.
Take it for what it is, decide what it's worth to you (as you obviously have). There are others who see value in it. Though I do have to wonder why you only jump to women's defense. From reading what you write, you should have a problem with guys calling each other names.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:54 AM   #258
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

You might be surprised how many people here don't get what seems self evident to some of us. There are people Sooo obviously full of shit with multiple handles and it's allowed for whatever reason. Girls who are on tour at the same time they giggle and wax poetic about working on dual doctorate degrees or some bs and it's allowed to float by like it ain't no thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
If you've known something negative about someone for years, there's no chance of a review happening, so CoEd is the place to put out information. If the "name calling" makes the argument weaker, why bother responding to it? If it's so self-evident, others should recognize what you do and see it for the weak argument that it is and dismiss it. Same goes for the self alert.

Debating is not free speech or expression of free speech. It's a regimented form of presenting a point of view. Posting on a forum also is not a debate.

Take it for what it is, decide what it's worth to you (as you obviously have). There are others who see value in it. Though I do have to wonder why you only jump to women's defense. From reading what you write, you should have a problem with guys calling each other names.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #259
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Thor, earlier you stated "While I don't always agree with what Whispers says, I will defend his right to say it until the Board Owners change the Guidelines." Guideline #3 states"Disrespect to others in general, will be considered a item of low tolerance, especially when posting in Co-ed Forum". So it would appear obvious that the owners want a Co-ed forum that does not have to be hateful and attacking, unless the guidelines are just words and you, again, know something I don't. If guys want to talk really bad about someone and vent, we have the Men's Lounge, just like the ladies have their place we can't go. Now the board is offering a new place to go, a Spider Hole. So there is no need for Whispers, or anyone, to verbally abuse and intimidate a provider or anyone else on this board, except ego. You compare him to Larry Flint. Last I heard he hadn't put together a Club that he was proposing, much less a National Magazine like Hustler. Does that mean he is in a wheelchair? Does he pay people to say things like that? Where did that come from? I get it that you don't like Yssup and some of his perceived actions you have taken personally, not as just Board talk. That happens.
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #260
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
You might be surprised how many people here don't get what seems self evident to some of us. There are people Sooo obviously full of shit with multiple handles and it's allowed for whatever reason. Girls who are on tour at the same time they giggle and wax poetic about working on dual doctorate degrees or some bs and it's allowed to float by like it ain't no thing.
Hannah,

I agree with you 100%. As a former mod, it is not easy to link up the multiple handles. Anyone can really dupe things if they choose to.The last thing a board like ECCIE wants to do, is ban handles left in right when one cannot say for certain there is a big violation of rules. I could create a new handle from Starbucks and cause mayhem if I want to. Most people, myself included, have better things to do. Some obviously do not.

There are a few providers who spin crazy stories. Could some of them be true? Sure of course, they can. As we all know in the online world, we can be pretty much who we want to be.......

sixx
Old 07-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #261
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Oralick,

You have some valid points. I will say this though, you always use myself or Whispers as examples. I know your buddy is banned but you never had any issues with the guy. He causes as much shit as anyone on this board, myself included. I could respect your opinions much more, if you called out ALL who do the behaviors you seem to have issue with instead of just naming the same couple of people.

sixx
Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #262
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralick View Post
Thor, earlier you stated "While I don't always agree with what Whispers says, I will defend his right to say it until the Board Owners change the Guidelines." Guideline #3 states"Disrespect to others in general, will be considered a item of low tolerance, especially when posting in Co-ed Forum". So it would appear obvious that the owners want a Co-ed forum that does not have to be hateful and attacking, unless the guidelines are just words and you, again, know something I don't.

You are missing some key points......

1) What might seem disrespectful to you might be an accurate portrayal of an individual in all actuality.... In this particular case, the term "Manhater" has been used to describe a certain individual numerous times over the years under her current as well as other handles. Just as she has labeled me a misogynist many times over those years. Although you don't seem to care to look into anything or that would be on your gripe list. It was a term many others applied to her that I did not originate. She has this type of issue with other hobbyists in other areas as well.

2) I would imagine that the owners BALANCE what they tolerate with what drives traffic as well..... They have rules to be enforced in extreme cases but for the most part are very tolerating of a wide variety of behaviors..... moderators that ride too close to the literal meaning of the rules seem to have been replaced in a variety of areas.... As the Owners actually SEEM to want a board where adults can hash things out between themselves with as little intervention as possible.

What YOU consider Name calling is in mine and others opinion simply accurate labeling. What you think should not be tolerated obviously is.

So learn to live within in.

I respect the vast majority of ladies that advertise and post here..... There are a handful with a history that have lost my respect and are treated with the same discord they treat myself and others.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #263
oralick
Valued Poster

I wonder. Why do the same names come up so often? I don't create the examples. To say I never had any issues with Yssup is your opinion.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #264
oralick
Valued Poster

I get that she called you a "bad name" back. However, in my opinion, you cannot defend your use of the term "man-hater", provoked or unprovoked, in a open Co-ed board, towards a Provider that depends on this for her living. I now understand that the words of the Guidelines may not be taken so literally. I have learned a lot. I don't agree with a lot of what you say, so we will agree to disagree. But I can see no reason for you to call her that, and, in my opinion it is a very despicable act. As far as I know you're not a giggolo, so I don't believe being called a misogynist attacks your business and has quite the same ramifications. Why do you have to bring all your hateful crap to the Co-ed board. Can't you dump your bile in the Men's Lounge or the Spider Hole. You really do have some interesting points and observations, but then you inevitably start going to your dark place and taking casualties. And many of the ladies won't come here, out of concern. Why do you want that?
Old 07-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #265
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I get that she called you a "bad name" back. However, in my opinion, you cannot defend your use of the term "man-hater", provoked or unprovoked, in a open Co-ed board, towards a Provider that depends on this for her living. I now understand that the words of the Guidelines may not be taken so literally. I have learned a lot. I don't agree with a lot of what you say, so we will agree to disagree. But I can see no reason for you to call her that, and, in my opinion it is a very despicable act. As far as I know you're not a giggolo, so I don't believe being called a misogynist attacks your business and has quite the same ramifications. Why do you have to bring all your hateful crap to the Co-ed board. Can't you dump your bile in the Men's Lounge or the Spider Hole. You really do have some interesting points and observations, but then you inevitably start going to your dark place and taking casualties. And many of the ladies won't come here, out of concern. Why do you want that?
Interesting POV, and I agree that sometimes the "namecalling" is unnecessary and unneeded, however I do not understand the distinction between namecalling made above. Calling a provider names is wrong and uncalled for because it may damage her business, but it is ok to call those who do not earn a living as a provider names because it does not damage their livelihood????? That's like saying that we should punish everyone that calls lawyers ugly names (but aren't lawyers)!

Manhater is not the worst term that has been used on this board and has been used in conjunction with more than one provider. In fact, as far as bad names go it is pretty benign and I doubt seriously it will do true damage to anyone's reputation or their business! Using misogynist as a slur for Whispers is almost a compliment!! While I agree (as stated above) with you about namecalling in general, this is a place for Adults to gather to discuss Adult things. Calling one another popohead and dodobreath is going to happen between adults from time to time (WM is popohead and Whispers is dodobreath just in case you were wondering!) When adults get together to discuss passionate activities particularily when their ideals do not allign!! That is why there are some of us that have to wear stripped shirts and blow our whistles from time to time!!!!

Let's go back to having fun, shall we?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #266
oralick
Valued Poster

I think, at least with me, that taking away the premise, illusion or not, that the provider i am with sincerely wants me to have a good experience, and may be enjoying it with me, is important. I don't want a provider to tell me "take your nasty f...ing dick out and let me get this over with". " I actually hate you and you better get your ass out of here as soon as you're through, dammit!" In this industry isn't that kinda what the term implies. I got no problem with different points of view escalating to a point where some bad language may spew as an eventuality. But I do with attacking just because you can.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #267
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think, at least with me, that taking away the premise, illusion or not, that the provider i am with sincerely wants me to have a good experience, and may be enjoying it with me, is important. I don't want a provider to tell me "take your nasty f...ing dick out and let me get this over with". " I actually hate you and you better get your ass out of here as soon as you're through, dammit!" In this industry isn't that kinda what the term implies. I got no problem with different points of view escalating to a point where some bad language may spew as an eventuality. But I do with attacking just because you can.

Given that there have recently been a couple of letters from providers that have recently retired that stated that this was in fact the way that they felt about some of the hobbyests that they had met during their careers, I think that some ladies do feel exactly that way! Hell they actually said as much right here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251503

Now I am not saying that they feel that way about everyone born male and I am certainly not saying that every provider has these thoughts. In fact the "Manhater" in question and I happen to be friends and while her online persona may give some that impression of her, she has never been anything but a real sweetheart to me.

I think that you used a VERY key word in your post. Illusion. While some ladies may feel exactly the way you describe for any number of reasons, most are able to tuck that away and "create" the illusion of desire during a session, however, their true feelings may come out when dealing with a person on a SHMB that they would not consider ever seeing BCD. If they would not see them EVER, then their business can't be hurt by their showing their true feelings for that individual on the board. Just like a negative review does not necessarily hurt a ladies business in many cases.

I interpret your statement as your saying that this board is in fact accomplishing the very purpose that it is suppossed to serve. If a provider displays the attitude that you described above in her posts, then you would probably not see her anyway. In that way information gets exchanged and better decisions are made!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 07-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #268
oralick
Valued Poster

You're gonna have to help me here. How does calling a lawyer a dirty name affect the profession that Eccie serves?
Old 07-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #269
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're gonna have to help me here. How does calling a lawyer a dirty name affect the profession that Eccie serves?
It was an analogy. By applying the same logic, calling lawyers (trained professionals) bad names in thier own trade publication would necessarily hurt their business............not!!!!!!! Let's face it, most "names" that folks from the civilian world have for those of us that participate in the hobby are not nice, yet it does not stop our participation. In fact it actually attracts some of us!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 07-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #270
oralick
Valued Poster

I am not naive in any way. Been there done that. I know I probably wouldn't want to ever see another fat old wealthy lady, if I were a long time Giggolo. But the point, obviously, that I have been trying to make, is she should not have been attacked with that terminology, if this is a Board for Providers and Hobbyists, IMO. Again we agree to disagree, but I learned more.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women