Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-28-2020, 03:26 AM   #256
hyperinflation
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I just read that 17 year old that died in California was turned away from urgent care clinic for not having insurance... All i can say is that you people deserve to have this disease wreck havoc of biblical proportions and misery , for the bullshit inhumane society and culture you created . If God actually cared, he'd give those that created this abomination of ‘health care system’ same treatment that Crassus got from Parthians .
Old 03-28-2020, 05:01 AM   #257
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
so DJ why don't you tell me again that i know jack shit about the law. lol.

google.com.

Besides, it's the internet, you can play any part you want to play.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:21 AM   #258
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
lol..

i think it worked out great. if just a few more Pubs had stiffened their spines to do right thing like Mitt Romney did, Trump would have been removed from office. what trump did-and i'm sure is still doing today-was far worse than anything that Nixon ever did. inviting a foreign geopolitical adversary to interfere with an American election on his behalf goes beyond the pale. if i was in Robert Mueller's position, i would have indicted the son of a bitch and let the Solicitor General give his bullshit argument before the Supreme Court as to why Trump is above the law. basically trump's argument boiled down to he could shoot someone in cold blood on 5th street in public but couldn't be arrested or indicted because he's the president, a bullshit argument if there ever was one. Robert Mueller is a pussy. Trump is lucky i wasn't the Special Prosecutor cause he'd be in jail right now. (full disclosure-i never did the DA gig. probably should have but just didn't go that route. maybe because i think drugs and prostitution should legalized and i would balk at prosecuting someone for either "offense.")

and using taxpayer-funded, bipartisan-approved monies as leverage to compel an ally in a hot war with Russia to announce an investigation into a domestic political opponent is not just a high crime and misdemeanor, it's treason.

Treason defined in the Constitution: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

giving aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S., to whit, Russia. by depriving Ukraine money and weapons to fight Russia, to Russia did Trump give aid and comfort. in the meantime, Ukranian soldiers died from Russian bullets.

why is that not surprising? Trump has been giving aid and comfort to Russia since before his first day in office. i suspect it is because he really wants to have a Trump Tower Moscow. it also may be because he knows Russia has video of Trump, in bed, not even the shower, pissing on or maybe being pissed on by Russian prostitutes, maybe provided by Putin. Trump has sucked Putin's dick from day 1 maybe in part because release of such tapes may not be helpful to Trump's future political career and the 2020 election.

we'll see what happens in November to the Olympia Snowes and Lisa Murkowskis of the world, who knew what the right thing to do was but were afraid of Trump's twitter account and his alt-right supporters and the Alex Joneses of the world.

Trump is no friend of America. Trump is a friend of Russia. his campaign slogan should be changed to "Russia first!" and "Make Russia Great Again!"

In order for your treason argument to be valid we would have to be in a declared war with Russia. We are not and never have been at war with Russia. They are a competitor in the Global economy but they aren't technically an enemy.

Tebow! You'd think a JD from a tier one law school would understand that.

I won't even get into why the rest of your argument is idiotic. You've already hoisted yourself from your own petard.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #259
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
if Trump spent all his time talking about his accomplishments the press would call him a braggard and a showoff. if he doesn't spend enough time talking about his accomplishments, then the press would call him a do nothing politician. and when he calls into question the value of the biased left leaning media they call him unpatriotic. so he can't win no matter what he says.

Wow,
See how that works?
Old 03-28-2020, 11:54 AM   #260
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
In order for your treason argument to be valid we would have to be in a declared war with Russia. We are not and never have been at war with Russia. They are a competitor in the Global economy but they aren't technically an enemy.

Tebow! You'd think a JD from a tier one law school would understand that.

I won't even get into why the rest of your argument is idiotic. You've already hoisted yourself from your own petard.
"Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted."

Gee Boardman i must have missed where it says that we must be in a hot war with a geopolitical enemy for the treason clause to apply. can you point me to that clause? did you happen to notice the "OR" modifier or did you think it said "AND"? it's a common mistake. statutory interpretation is a big deal in law school and a wee bit technical. i wouldn't expect you to understand since you never attended law school, never mind a Tier 1 law school.

is it your position that Russia is our friend and not our geopolitical enemy? if so, that explains everything...

aight i'm gonna hop off my high horse. i enjoy reading your posts-especially the one where you cited some pretty decent examples where Schumer, Pelosi, and Obama showed that they're clue-less-ish once in a blue moon. you didn't make it to 10 examples but you did well nonetheless. props to ya.

back on topic. how do you feel about a Russian asset running our country? i won't say he's a Russian agent cause that would require discretion. with trump having diarrhea of the mouth, discretion and
Trump are never in the same room at the same time. hell he blabs about his National Security briefings on Twitter, which he calls "Fake News." he believes Putin over the CIA and the FBI. all i can say is "noice.."
Old 03-28-2020, 11:57 AM   #261
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperinflation View Post
I just read that 17 year old that died in California was turned away from urgent care clinic for not having insurance... All i can say is that you people deserve to have this disease wreck havoc of biblical proportions and misery , for the bullshit inhumane society and culture you created . If God actually cared, he'd give those that created this abomination of ‘health care system’ same treatment that Crassus got from Parthians .

These urgent care facilities that have popped up all over the place are mostly privately run/doctor owned facilities. They do not operate under state or federal mandate of treating or stabilizing without regard to a patients ability to pay the way a hospital does.

From what I'm reading that kid was in serious respiratory distress that hours later caused him to go into cardiac arrest. The facility is said to have turned him away because he didn't have insurance but they did direct him to go to a hospital immediately. Apparently he didn't.

Perhaps the facility also didn't feel they were equipped to handle something that severe. I agree that if they had the ability they should have stabilized him but if they didn't feel like they did then they did the next best thing and that was to direct him to the emergency room. Some of those places have a full facility just short of operating rooms and cath labs. Some of them are nothing more than a CVS minute clinic. If it was a case of they weren't capable of handling him the only other thing they could have done was call for an ambulance but maybe they did ask and he refused.
At any rate, he went into cardiac arrest hours later. What happened in the interim? He was also apparently mis-diagnosed initially, by the hospital, as having Covid-19. A lot more information is needed to fill in the gaps.

I heard, on news radio, of another story of some woman dying in the hallway of a hospital because no one was available to treat her. I think more of those types of stories are going to come out in the days ahead but it's not because it doesn't happen already it's because more attention is being paid to it right now.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #262
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
google.com.

Besides, it's the internet, you can play any part you want to play.
can you refer me to that internet page where i "borrowed" that info from google.com? and yes it's the internet, but i already told u how to call bs on my background. have you followed up with shyster john, civil barrister, or another of the many attys on the board? if not, ur really not in a position to call bs imo.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:20 PM   #263
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Or maybe the kid’s parents should’ve made better life choices and provided him with health insurance.....ijs
Old 03-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #264
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Wow,
See how that works?
umm, sir, trump is a braggard. i mean, he knows everything about everything, right? he can and always does show us how much of a "stable genius" he is.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:33 PM   #265
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
can you refresh my recollection on Crassus and the Parthians? it's on the tip of my tongue, but..

but yes us healthcare is an abomination. even Boardman seems to care.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:55 PM   #266
hyperinflation
Gaining Momentum

He went to meet the maker (makers) by having molten gold poured down his throat as literal reference to his unquenchable thirst for wealth.

Its always amusing to see how people of this pious god fearing nation ,so concerned about rights of the unborn and such , have no problems with actual kids dying like stray dogs because “ kid’s parents should’ve made better life choices “. Lmao. Yeah , unlike people in charge of new carrier project or f-35 that are flat out looting with ungodly cost overcharges . There hasn't been single arms procurement , weapons system project in my lifetime finished within budget. Now those guys are making great life choices, rofl. Bottom line is ,if depression rears up its ugly head people deserve every single second of it. The sooner society like that is gone the better. At least slave holding scum that calls itself Chinese Communist Party is honest in their intent.
Old 03-28-2020, 03:38 PM   #267
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Nancy Pelosi is a FOOL...
Old 03-28-2020, 04:10 PM   #268
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol..

i think it worked out great. if just a few more Pubs had stiffened their spines to do right thing like Mitt Romney did, Trump would have been removed from office. what trump did-and i'm sure is still doing today-was far worse than anything that Nixon ever did. inviting a foreign geopolitical adversary to interfere with an American election on his behalf goes beyond the pale. if i was in Robert Mueller's position, i would have indicted the son of a bitch and let the Solicitor General give his bullshit argument before the Supreme Court as to why Trump is above the law. basically trump's argument boiled down to he could shoot someone in cold blood on 5th street in public but couldn't be arrested or indicted because he's the president, a bullshit argument if there ever was one. Robert Mueller is a pussy. Trump is lucky i wasn't the Special Prosecutor cause he'd be in jail right now. (full disclosure-i never did the DA gig. probably should have but just didn't go that route. maybe because i think drugs and prostitution should legalized and i would balk at prosecuting someone for either "offense.")

and using taxpayer-funded, bipartisan-approved monies as leverage to compel an ally in a hot war with Russia to announce an investigation into a domestic political opponent is not just a high crime and misdemeanor, it's treason.

Treason defined in the Constitution: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

giving aid and comfort to enemies of the U.S., to whit, Russia. by depriving Ukraine money and weapons to fight Russia, to Russia did Trump give aid and comfort. in the meantime, Ukranian soldiers died from Russian bullets.

why is that not surprising? Trump has been giving aid and comfort to Russia since before his first day in office. i suspect it is because he really wants to have a Trump Tower Moscow. it also may be because he knows Russia has video of Trump, in bed, not even the shower, pissing on or maybe being pissed on by Russian prostitutes, maybe provided by Putin. Trump has sucked Putin's dick from day 1 maybe in part because release of such tapes may not be helpful to Trump's future political career and the 2020 election.

we'll see what happens in November to the Olympia Snowes and Lisa Murkowskis of the world, who knew what the right thing to do was but were afraid of Trump's twitter account and his alt-right supporters and the Alex Joneses of the world.

Trump is no friend of America. Trump is a friend of Russia. his campaign slogan should be changed to "Russia first!" and "Make Russia Great Again!"

It nice how the left is not political but the right is... got yea.
If the left had such a strong case the bullosey would have sent it straight to the Senate but the crazy bitch wanted to dictate the terms.
You being a "lawyer" and all should have know this poly was complete nonsense.
On a side note what do you know about separation of powers and the right of the president to refer to the SCOTUS on the issue in this case...I mean that count passed by completely on a democrape vote for obstruction of Congress...what is the shit...you being a lawyer and all??
There is no such thing!!
Old 03-28-2020, 05:28 PM   #269
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Its always amusing to see how people of this pious god fearing nation ,so concerned about rights of the unborn and such , have no problems with actual kids dying like stray dogs because “ kid’s parents should’ve made better life choices “.
Being pro-choice and atheist, never considered unborn rights...it’s not a baby, it’s a blood clot.....although I’m Independent, I usually side with the Republican Party because I don’t agree with taking people’s hard earned shit and giving it to the lazy and undeserving looking for a handout.....just my .02.....
Old 03-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #270
hyperinflation
Gaining Momentum

“ lazy and undeserving “ lol!

Let me guess you think about those lazy, greedy , stupid , undeserving guys that got bailed out during Mexican Peso Crisis , 97/98 SE Asia/ Russia collapse, LTCM failure, glorious 2008/2009 , now this crap. And there were more, I'm just lazy to type them all. But ofc not, must be those Reagans “ welfare queens”..... If and when this crisis turns mega ugly , everything that happens will be well deserved and long coming .
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women