Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #241
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Damn...

Well I go out of town for the week and all hell breaks loose...lol. This thread has gotten entertaining and I had some good laughs, but like my man Daddio says, can we focus on the Texans and Tampa Bay?

Like they say on MNF..."come on man"....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #242
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well I go out of town for the week and all hell breaks loose...lol. This thread has gotten entertaining and I had some good laughs, but like my man Daddio says, can we focus on the Texans and Tampa Bay?

Like they say on MNF..."come on man"....
...Well, gotdamn there satin, I was wondering where u'd been... U didn't go and get Finerginned did ya? Hell, I was just kiddin bout that ya know,, I wouldn't wish that on anybody,... hehehe... Oh yeah, let me guess.... u been out in them SC's again,, tellin them girls to give U the "Schaubler Gobbler Special."...hehehe... Well nice to have u back!

But anyway, ok! back to the Texans...

Previously I posted these predictions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst411 View Post
Predictions:
Texans Win +17
Schaub:300+ yrds | 3TD |1 Int
Dre: 75yrds 1TD (got a feeling he'll play some)
Foster: +100yrds rushing
Tate: +150yrds rushing

This game is not a test for Texans, its a test for Buc's . As Texans are favored in every aspect of the game except passing (small margin). Schaub knows he's overdue.. (((could be Trap game going into Bye)))
... Now that we know Dre's not comming back this week, Lets scratch that!
UPDATE
]Predictions:
Texans Win +10
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int
Foster: +75yrds rushing
Tate: +100yrds rushing

Explanation: Without Dre, we have a limited deep threat. Hence no more 300yrd game for Schaub.

Since Buc RUN defence is 26th in the league and Texans expect to run the clock,,, I expect to see Foster and Tate to put up big #'s agian.

However, Schaub is due for a big game and Buc pass defense is 28th in the league. Casey will be the Xfactor as he gets back in the swing of things(sorry bout the RUCK FICE T-shirt Casey I promise not to wear it to any TXN games )

Texans should set the tone early as u don't want a desperate team to be in the game on their turf in the 4th.

I LOVE our D Check out our new Mike LB Cushing: SoundFX

Here is an Rich Eisen interview w/ Foster(starts @ bout 14th min)

Here is a NFL style preview for WK 10
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #243
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Texans performance against the Bucs:

200+ yard day
Runnin' the ball
Foster/Tate
Two Headed Monsters
Best O Line
In the league
Why pass
When you can run
Good, but not great day
Throwin' the ball
Matt's much better
With Dre in the lineup
D bends
D does not break
Cush is a freakin' freak
JJ covers like a blanket
Texans 27
Bucs 20
7-3 at the bye
J'ville's next
Playoff Express
All Aboard
Eat 'em Up
Oops, wrong team
That's my story
I'm stickin' to it
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #244
Satin
Valued Poster

Now that's more like it....

Catalyst, for a very rare moment man, nah not at the strip clubs bro....taking care of work stuff. I have to say I don't agree with most of your "takes" but you're very entertaining and and have a lot of passion ....so I'm glad you're here playa....

Good post Bigtex, I agree with most of that. We gotta hook soon to talk football, Cougars and of course....pussy....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #245
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
football, Cougars and of course....pussy....
Since I am in charge of drafting up an agenda, I will begin in reverse order!
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #246
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Go Texans....hehehe

BTW, just a reminder, nxt sat.. little coogs wrap up their last home game with that little network--- ESPN--- and their little show ESPN COLLEGE GAME DAY... hehehe... there might be 3 or 4 little coog fans there... but on the real though, Highly recommend!! check it out if u can as it's soon to be sold out...
All this as Khator bangs on the door of major conferences.... guess this is a preview of whats to come... can't wait till that door opens. -go coogs

Well, time to go get wasted and watch Pacman vs. Marquez III... Texans, please DON'T watch!! U got to get up early and SMOKE a Blount tomorrow!!!....(hehehe) .. Don't let me turn all your attention to the Dynamo Galaxy game...Kubes, I'm kind of dissapointed ur not letting Dre play... he said he was ready and looked disappointed in the interview...I can read between the lines... You think he really needs to practice??? Practice what?? Catching?? If they loose I'll CATCH you landing at the airport and let you know what I think!! I'll be sure to take b4 and after pics and share the experience with my new friends here on eccie...hehehe...
Old 11-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #247
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Haven't seen too much of TB this season, from what I have seen, haven't been too impressed. They lost McCoy for the season last week, too bad for them..Nevertheless, I've got the final as 35-17, Houston over TB.

Also, picking Colts to win against the Jags. GO INDY #Don'tSuckForLuck
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #248
AlaniiStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76996
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
Haven't seen too much of TB this season, from what I have seen, haven't been too impressed. They lost McCoy for the season last week, too bad for them..Nevertheless, I've got the final as 35-17, Houston over TB.

Also, picking Colts to win against the Jags. GO INDY #Don'tSuckForLuck
I agree GO COLTS!!! Im sticking with them..manning fail or not!!!...TEXANS ARE HERE TO STAYY BABY!! first time on the thread so I have somecatching up to do just thought id get my feet wet...BUT I SHALL RETURN!!!

NOT UR AVERAGE LADII...I L<3 BALL!!! ALL KINDS!!!
AlaniiStarr is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #249
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Sorry Indiana is totally sucking for luck the owner just praised the coach yesterday saying he is haveing a great year. He won't be let go he is doing what owners want. Don't see a win till the other one win teams get 2.

I like Jones with that first play happy he did something. We got lucky on that challenge that kubs threw.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #250
Guest040616
Account Disabled

The two headed monster grew another head today.

The Texan's are looking good!

Strike that, make that very good!
Old 11-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #251
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I love it when the Texans beat someone. Hate it's a bye week next week. With the Colts down, the only other team I root for, things will be bland next week.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #252
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Go for the Colts??? FUCK THAT!!
Call me crazy, optimistic or whatever!!

I'm all for the Smurfs loosing out!! And to top it off,, the SB is in INDY this year!! How about the Texans go THERE and bring home our 1st ever NFL title!! I mean if your a TXN fan, this is the ULTIMATE DREAM!! Unless TXNS win a SB at reliant... U wanna wait for that???

and YEAH, I will be one of the few TXN fans to be disappointed if they ONLY go to the playoffs... if it ended right now, we'd have a first round bye and would get a home game against the WC winner.. Keep stackin W's we'll get a Home game @ the AFC finals too!.... nxt stop,, INDY.. how is that for motivation??

Its about time the BULLIED BECOME THE BULLIES!! This is the most complete team in the NFL right now... Know any others??? W/ Stats please (not just out ur ass).. hint.. not GB

BTW great game Schaubler U superseded my predictions:
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int... NOPE
ACTUALLY
Schaub:242 yrds | 2TD |0 Int [73% compl to boot (11/15)]

I guess I wont need to go see Kubes about Dre after all.... hehehe
Old 11-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #253
Satin
Valued Poster

Alanii, thanks for stopping in mami to join the thread. You missed my fight party last night but you rock baby...

Trey, man I told you a few pages back to go ahead and drink the Kool-aid playa and even suggested you try the mango. I hope you liked it....

Good win today, lots of positives. The thing I'm the most happy with is our running game -it's the shit...with the two best rushers in the league, which eliminates Dopey having to throw a lot. He only threw 15 passes which is great. All I wanna see him do is hand the ball off to Tate and Foster so he won't have to throw red zone picks like he did again today...

Speaking of Foster...dude is pretty sick. That cutback he made on the TD run made me think of my man Walter Peyton. Damn boy.

Cushing is one sick dude too. Sacks, tackles, interceptions....wow. I love the play of Reed. Another sack today, 5 total. Mario who?

And thank you Jacobi Jones. So much potential and big play ability.
Damn, even Kareem Jackson is breaking up passes. Wtf is the world coming to?

On a different note, wtf is Kubiak doing challenging a play that is automatically reviewed? Come on coach, get your head out your ass bro....

Now the question being asked on Sports 610....is the Texans the best team in the AFC? It's a valid argument now. Right DED???
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #254
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Yes, the Texans are the team to beat in the AFC. Defense is rocking.....Offenses weapons all over, even without Andre Johnson. Hell Schaub doesn't even have to do much of anything...........So, with the Colts out of the running, Houston looks to have home field advantage all through the playoffs................They control their own destiny.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!>
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #255
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst411 View Post
Go for the Colts??? FUCK THAT!!
Call me crazy, optimistic or whatever!!

I'm all for the Smurfs loosing out!! And to top it off,, the SB is in INDY this year!! How about the Texans go THERE and bring home our 1st ever NFL title!! I mean if your a TXN fan, this is the ULTIMATE DREAM!! Unless TXNS win a SB at reliant... U wanna wait for that???

and YEAH, I will be one of the few TXN fans to be disappointed if they ONLY go to the playoffs... if it ended right now, we'd have a first round bye and would get a home game against the WC winner.. Keep stackin W's we'll get a Home game @ the AFC finals too!.... nxt stop,, INDY.. how is that for motivation??

Its about time the BULLIED BECOME THE BULLIES!! This is the most complete team in the NFL right now... Know any others??? W/ Stats please (not just out ur ass).. hint.. not GB

BTW great game Schaubler U superseded my predictions:
Schaub:215 yrds | 2TD |1 Int... NOPE
ACTUALLY
Schaub:242 yrds | 2TD |0 Int [73% compl to boot (11/15)]

I guess I wont need to go see Kubes about Dre after all.... hehehe
Well I think Hank Hill stated the "ultimate dream" best, "An all Texas Super Bowl His will be done."

Dallas is in a tough conference, and they still have Romo, but it's doable. Not beating in them, in the Super Bowl, would kick so much ass.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women