Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2019, 06:30 PM   #241
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So the people that Trump chose to lead his intelligence agencies are Obama plants!

I guess General Mattis was too.

You are a Jim Jones case study. Anything Trump says, you will then believe and follow.

We should discard congress, the courts, law enforcement and just do as Trump says.

Listen, I'm all for all of that except the worship Trump part.
The authority cited in the OP regarding how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty was not Trump.

Quote:
Simply put, the IAEA should be ashamed, and IAEA Director Yukiya Amano should be out of a job. Under Amano, the IAEA succumbed to diplomatic pressure to push aside its standards in order to bless a deeply flawed agreement and maintain the fiction that it could certify Iran’s compliance under its watered down parameters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Trump is their god. And he always tells the truth, even when he lies. Follow him without question or second thought. No way to fight that kind of thinking or lack thereof.
An astute reader would discern that the authority cited in the OP regarding Odumbo's POS treaty was not Trump.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:34 PM   #242
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The authority cited in the OP regarding how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty was not Trump.
No , it was an Iranian , topped off with an Israeli. ....which always have Americans interest above their own countries!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:39 PM   #243
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No , it was an Iranian , topped off with an Israeli. ....which always have Americans interest above their own countries!
The authority cited in the OP regarding how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty was an Iranian engineer ... it emphatically was not Trump.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:51 PM   #244
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This news just made the papers yesterday. Two years doesn't remove Odumbo from the blame. What he did to appease Iran was his fuck up, and it will always be his fuck up. One of Odumbo's many fuck ups.
Does 33 years remove Reagan from his arming Iran?:mwa h1:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:57 PM   #245
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does 33 years remove Reagan from his arming Iran?:mwa h1:

You're off topic, again. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.

Quote:
Even with a fully compliant government, it still took the IAEA 19 years to certify South Africa’s compliance to be complete.
Iran has never been compliant.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #246
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]
You're off topic, again. This thread is about your boy Odumbo fucking up royally and having his dumb-ass duped by Iran.

We disagree, it is about you believing an Iranian and Israeli over Don Trump appointed Intelligence heads.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:24 PM   #247
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We disagree, it is about you believing an Iranian and Israeli over Don Trump appointed Intelligence heads.
You'd swear that a Catholic priest could absolve you of all your sins if Trump disagreed with the priest and said he couldn't.

Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:39 PM   #248
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You'd swear that a Catholic priest could absolve you of all your sins if Trump disagreed with the priest and said he couldn't.
I am without sin...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #249
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am without sin...
So you did hear Trump when he told the Pope that you were irredeemable. But that doesn't change the fact that Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Quote:
[W]ithout conducting its own inspection of any Iranian military site, the IAEA gave Iran a free pass.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:40 PM   #250
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ir...fallout-580056

David Albright says:
The archive “conclusively shows that the Parchin [Iranian nuclear] site did house high explosive chambers capable for use in nuclear weapons research and development,” beyond what the West had known about, he explained.

“Why would a country seeking only civilian nuclear power have the need for this kind of highly detailed nuclear weapons archive?”

“There were lots of pictures of the equipment, and lots of it has not been accounted for” by the Islamic Republic in its dealings with the IAEA, said Albright. “Some of the equipment can only have been made for the purpose of making a specific subcomponent for a nuclear weapon.”

the scale and combination of nuclear files and unaccounted for equipment starts “moving you toward arguments of violations” of the nuclear deal.

“There is lots of evidence of lying at the top levels of government,” during the time period covered by the nuclear archives, said Albright, citing Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who formerly was on Iran’s Supreme National Security Council; Supreme National Security Council Secretary Ali Shamkhani, who formerly was the defense minister; and the current head of Iranian Aerospace, who formerly was in charge of setting up nuclear sites.

He strongly criticized his former colleagues at the IAEA for avoiding, and obfuscating about, analyzing the data and sites

somebody's lying....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:50 AM   #251
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

dilbert....there are political factions who benefit from painting Iran as some evil empire.

Just like they did with NK.

Trump should engage Iran , just like he has NK.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #252
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Odumbo lied. Kerry lied.
Obama and Kerry did not lie. We are into year 5 of the agreement and Iran does NOT have a nuclear weapon. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off and Iran can not enrich Uranium like they were doing up to 2014.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1057071928
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:19 PM   #253
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Obama and Kerry did not lie. We are into year 5 of the agreement and Iran does NOT have a nuclear weapon. The 13,000 centrifuges are turned off and Iran can not enrich Uranium like they were doing up to 2014.

Odumbo lied. Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Quote:
The international community required Libya to physically dismantle its program, a precedent which neither Odumbo nor the IAEA upheld. Rather than approach Iran with a critical eye, Amano was willing to look the other way.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:15 AM   #254
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

IB wanted to invade Iraq and now he wants to invade Iran.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:41 AM   #255
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB wanted to invade Iraq and now he want to invade Iran.
IB is a warwonger not a whoremonger
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women