Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #241
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't handle the Truth can you HomieBoo?

Anywhoo...

Gotta go serve my sweet pwussy to the gringos now...

Toodles

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #242
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Back to a more interesting "outing"

That's actually a clever response. I can appreciate that. it is a nice outting. She's gonna learn I can compliment her because she looks nice but when she steps up to challenge me she gonna need to improve that A game. I gave her an out she opted against it I guess trynna show she's an Alpha
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:33 PM   #243
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Can't handle the Truth can you HomieBoo?

Anywhoo...

Gotta go serve my sweet pwussy to the gringos now...

Toodles

The why is because you like having multiple conflicts going for no good reason. I asked TW a question and you decided it was worth it to you to chime in start another back and forth in the same thread with yet another trick.

Some people just don't know how to quit when they're ahead. It's not a good look for you it makes you look BSC. And in case you forgot there is a time expiration on looks and pussy. Smart providers realize that and work their business accordingly. Ijs
Old 03-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #244
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's far from "played out" he's a classic.

But even if that was the case, at least HE got played at some point...

Unlike other "rappers" wannabe still making "mix tapes" at their mom basement with prolly a mattress on the floor and a mic from Walmart...

SissyLips has been played alot too.... by me, since last year....

30 rd "clip" on a basketball court..... pffft
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #245
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

So that's what passes as "playing me" hmmm OK. I'm good folk. Keep doing ya thing.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #246
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The why is because you like having multiple conflicts going for no good reason. I asked TW a question and you decided it was worth it to you to chime in start another back and forth in the same thread with yet another trick.

Ijs
If you asked TW a question that is just like asking Natalia!

They both wander off topic then command other to get back on topic.

It is funny as fuck to see them quote each other.

NubianPrince is just trick that fancys himseld a great writer, wanted discounted sessions!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:06 PM   #247
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Last one while I wait...

Quote:

Some people just don't know how to quit when they're ahead. It's not a good look for you it makes you look BSC. And in case you forgot there is a time expiration on looks and pussy. Smart providers realize that and work their business accordingly. Ijs
lol at everything your clueless self posts...

Evidently the one who "didn't know when to stop" it was you with your other account.. tell us again how you guested your first account? Oh that's right you can't, cause you can't even admit to it...

I've been talking shit since I got on the board sweetheart in case you have been missing it.. but wait... nah you haven't missed it cause if I remember correctly that's what you "compliment" me for when you first came around trying to kiss my ass...

Me talking shit here is irrelevant to my business, obviously or I would have stopped long time ago..

Think, HomieBoo think ^^

Btw the question you asked was in relation to me, not to mention you have been stupidly and erroneously accusing TryWeakly to be me for a min now..

You poke the bear you'll eventually wake her up..

Lastly, if any trick like yourself can't figure out and understand a hooker's online persona/alter ego.. it is y'alls fucking problem and not mine, and if you are too weak minded and stupid and take online bs personal maybe, just maybe you should NOT keep up with my shit. Or did someone ask you to do so? I don't even know why you brought yourself to this mix honestly...

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:21 PM   #248
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol at everything your clueless self posts...

Evidently the one who "didn't know when to stop" it was you with your other account.. tell us again how you guested your first account? Oh that's right you can't, cause you can't even admit to it...

I've been taking shit since I got on the board sweetheart in case you have been missing it.. but wait you haven't cause if I remember correctly that's what you "compliment" me for when you first came around trying to kiss my ass...

Me talking shit here is irrelevant to my business, obviously or I would have stopped long time ago..

Think, HomieBoo think ^^

Btw the question you asked was in relation to me, not to mention you have been stupidly and erroneously accusing TryWeakly to be me for a min now..

You poke the bear you'll eventually wake her up..

Lastly if any trick like yourself can't figure out and understand a hooker's online persona/alter ego.. it is y'alls fucking problem and not mine, and if you are too weak minded and stupid and take online bs personal maybe, just maybe you should NOT keep up with my shit. Or did someone ask you to do so? idk even why you brought yourself to this mix honestly...

Yep folks looks like WTF is right about this one.

I do think your strange persistence is kinda cute just don't slip up and get yourself banned. From what I can read in this thread you're being accused of outting. So my question to you is does your line of questioning of which I'm clueless about support the claims you're an outter? ;-)

I'm disciplined contrary to popular belief. ;-) but are you?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:01 PM   #249
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh she is an outter...that is why her posting up in these outting threads is so damn funny!

If you don't believe me, how bout you give her your RW info and continue to piss her off!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #250
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

^^ all day butthurt is all I am seeing..over and over and over and over....Butt, I am sure you will be back after this handle gets bancation....

Anyone taking the over/under on that?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:34 PM   #251
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you asked TW a question that is just like asking Natalia!
Except for it is two very different people.

Quote:

They both wander off topic then command other to get back on topic.
Reflection now? In addition to the Deflection and Redirection? Man you need help!

Quote:
It is funny as fuck to see them quote each other.
Huh?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #252
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Riddle me this - who was the subject of WTF's last three posts in a public forum UITB before he got banned for a year?
^ this....
Old 03-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #253
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why should be obvious. Anytime a mandle like TW catches SC's derangement syndrome out of thin air then it naturally begs any question that I fancy. Is that answer thorough and obvious enough for ya?
FTFY and thorough and obvious? Nope. Please provide us another detailed lecture... but this time, try to be more specific. Come on, SC I know you can do it. Be brave.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #254
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're digressing. But no....you're no white boy; not by a country mile. You're a provider or a black male and if you're a black male I know who you are. ;-)
Son, you've got it allllll wrong.....and I can prove it. All we gotta do is figure out the terms upon which won't allow you to CHEAT, back out or otherwise run home to momma when you lose (again).
Old 03-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #255
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Riddle me this - who was the subject of WTF's last three posts in a public forum UITB before he got banned for a year?
Thought I saw his name pop up out of state.

That would take too long. I'd rather look below the babe's skirt.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women