Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2014, 12:23 PM   #241
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Darling View Post
, if you don't want people talking about you, you should probably stop hoeing around with other people's boyfriends.
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

I am a hooker, it is my job to hoe with boyfriends .

Still, Darcy is trying to take your place as the official Comedian. She is really funny dude LMAO

BACK ON TOPIC......

Darci Darling is a time waster, but a cute one, so I do not mind.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #242
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Are y'all fighting over Laz?!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:43 PM   #243
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
Are y'all fighting over Laz?!!
No, as much as it hurt me, I gave LAZ back to her

She is now trying to fight with me about something else she knows nothing about.....

I much rather kiss n make up with her...... I will even bring her needy ass a pizza
Old 01-31-2014, 01:43 PM   #244
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
DUDE... In your previous post you are discussing when guys are sharing private room info with the ladies and you go on to state you are one of several (you say all) that are looking out for the ladies....

I'm not assuming shit....
You misread the statement. I stated we all have people we look out for. That does not state that I disclose info. I have responded in those areas for the benefit of the lady a few times just like many others have. There is no rule saying I can't respond in an area I have access to. Therefor, you are assuming things or simply misreading what was stated.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #245
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

I am a hooker, it is my job to hoe with boyfriends .
I mean people who you are supposed to be friends with. Duh! You know exactly what girlie Im talking about. Hey, and where's my fuckin pizza?!

@ Karla: Yes, Laz is mine! Just kidding I can't control his slutty ways or how many printers he gives away! j/k Laz :P
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:36 PM   #246
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
@ Karla: Yes, Laz is mine! Just kidding I can't control his slutty ways or how many printers he gives away! j/k Laz :P
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:38 PM   #247
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I mean people who you are supposed to be friends with. Duh! You know exactly what girlie Im talking about. Hey, and where's my fuckin pizza?!

I think I'm starting to figure out the LAZ thing now! Darcy if LAZ has you why would he even look some where else? Are you saying he has no self control?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:47 PM   #248
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I mean people who you are supposed to be friends with. Duh! You know exactly what girlie Im talking about. Hey, and where's my fuckin pizza?! Where is my Beso???

I am a professional hooker Darlin, I do not hoe in my personal life. You must have me confused with another Lady.

Seems to me you are way too bored and NEEDY for hooker Drama in your life.... I am not the hooker to satisfy that need my Darlin. You want your pussy licked, I am your hooker, otherwise (back to the Topic) you are simply wasting your time.

Give away? You mean barter with? and we both know he scams those printers from staples.... so actually, he is bartering for pussy with basically stolen printers LMAO
Old 01-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #249
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Does he at least pay for the pizzas?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:46 PM   #250
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@ Francisca: Yes, this is quite entertaining stuff for me! LOL And btw, I had my pussy licked this morning! Thanks anyway! And I'm just fine on time. First time I've had a break in months! Mini vacay! And hey now, Staples is not a scam. It's just a smart way to get stuff, not stealing. You get something for something there.

@SL: Laz and I are just friends. I mean he sees who he wants etc. because we are friends. I have too many boyfriends to juggle already, don't need another. :P He is in the "friendzone." Lol Nothin more, nothin less.

@Johnny Yanks: Yes, he has paid for my pizzas and other lunches when we would just chill or even when I was home (out of SA) and he was here in SA, he ordered pizza to be sent to my place when I was sick.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:33 PM   #251
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
@ Francisca: Yes, this is quite entertaining stuff for me! LOL And btw, I had my pussy licked this morning! Thanks anyway! And I'm just fine on time. First time I've had a break in months! Mini vacay! And hey now, Staples is not a scam. It's just a smart way to get stuff, not stealing. You get something for something there.

@SL: Laz and I are just friends. I mean he sees who he wants etc. because we are friends. I have too many boyfriends to juggle already, don't need another. :P He is in the "friendzone." Lol Nothin more, nothin less.

@Johnny Yanks: Yes, he has paid for my pizzas and other lunches when we would just chill or even when I was home (out of SA) and he was here in SA, he ordered pizza to be sent to my place when I was sick.
LOL still an answer for everything babe? Good to see you posting again
Hope all is well... <3
darter is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:56 PM   #252
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
LOL still an answer for everything babe? Good to see you posting again
Hope all is well... <3
Hey there sexy! And yup, always an answer! Just being polite by responding to people who I believe are directing comments at me. U know me! Lol

Oh and on topic: Darter is not a time waster.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:16 AM   #253
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Hey there sexy! And yup, always an answer! Just being polite by responding to people who I believe are directing comments at me. U know me! Lol

Oh and on topic: Darter is not a time waster.
LOL No doubt! You've always been such a polite MFer... Yes I think I do know you just a little... ; )

Apparently you no longer have to worry about staying on topic anymore, this train wreck has been derailed almost from the beginning. Tell laz to stop posting on it and maybe it will die the slow death it deserves... But thanks for the props! We will have to get together next time you're in town and waste some time together...
darter is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #254
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... Yes, he has paid for my pizzas ...
That is a relief. Thank you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #255
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Now I get this thread, we're talking about the different pizzas places and how long it takes to get a pizza and if's really free if not there in 30 minutes or less.

man, what time wasters. you want your "pizza" hot and fresh and now.

yea, I know. I gotta stop reading some of these threads that went off the cliff a while back.

aah, here's how I can be on topic.
I provider can put a rule on her showcase.
She's 30 minutes or more late to outcall without call, session free.
Hobbyist shows up 30 minutes or more late to incall without call, he pays no session or goes on DNS and put in infoshare as time waster.

bet you didn't think i could bring it back to the topic, neither did i.
sms918 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women