Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #241
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You didn't make a "typo", M T Brain Socket. You deliberately spelled/misspelled the word the way you did because you believed you were correct, M T Brain Socket, but a true biblical expert -- which you profess to be -- wouldn't have misspelled "Romans" as you did, M T Brain Socket. So, M T Brain Socket, how is it that such a self-professed *biblical expert* as yourself misspells the title of a book in the Bible?

BTW, M T Brain Socket, before Noah Webster standardized the English language with his dictionary, there was no right or wrong way to spell words, you equivocating jackass. Go fuck yourself in your ignorant ass, M T Brain Socket. So, no, your stupid ass doesn't get a pass on misspelling a word because the Founding Fathers wrote using different conventions than your sorry, equivocating ass, M T Brain Socket.
I love how you latch onto some little tidbit like a pit bull.
So lets say I did so on purpose, you have asserted I did it because I am dumb, you have asserted I did it to demean it, and I did so you could google it and find some misinformation. If I left out any of your claims please let me know.
So tell me of those listed and any you can ad., explain how you can tell I did it on purpose and also tell me how the misplaced punctuation made any difference? Have you seen me deny misspelling it? Now before you go any further re-read all the assertions you made before you classify my mistake. By the way lets say you are correct about Webster. How does that explain the mistakes made while editing it?

Let me just say this: I do not care what Tung or Stile someone speaks in, I will not Giv them the Greef you do. I prefer well Bilt Wimmin not like your Grotesk Dawter, and her Hainous Spunge that smells like a Turnep. If you are living in such a Nightmar with all the misspelling, mebbe you should move to an Iland and train Porpess.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:07 PM   #242
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So when you say "Pure" did you mean it contained nothing inappropriate or extraneous? So... thank you for that compliment.
You're welcome, dipshit. Here's another - every one of your posts contains PURE unadulterated BULLSHIT!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:11 PM   #243
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
This is priceless, Pho Pockets admitting that Asswipe is a better class asshole than he is!

"He is a much better class of ass than I am."
+1

MT Jockstrap would be more flattered if you called him a PURE 100% asshole!

Old 08-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're welcome, dipshit. Here's another - every one of your posts contains PURE unadulterated BULLSHIT!

+1

Quote:
I love how you latch onto some little tidbit like a pit bull.
So lets say I did so on purpose, you have asserted I did it because I am dumb, you have asserted I did it to demean it, and I did so you could google it and find some misinformation. If I left out any of your claims please let me know.
So tell me of those listed and any you can ad., explain how you can tell I did it on purpose and also tell me how the misplaced punctuation made any difference? Have you seen me deny misspelling it? Now before you go any further re-read all the assertions you made before you classify my mistake. By the way lets say you are correct about Webster. How does that explain the mistakes made while editing it?

Let me just say this: I do not care what Tung or Stile someone speaks in, I will not Giv them the Greef you do. I prefer well Bilt Wimmin not like your Grotesk Dawter, and her Hainous Spunge that smells like a Turnep. If you are living in such a Nightmar with all the misspelling, mebbe you should move to an Iland and train Porpess.

I am correct about Webster, and your self-professed, so-called biblical expertise is BS, M T Brain Socket, because a real biblical scholar wouldn't have misspelled "Romans" as you ignorantly did, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:25 PM   #245
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
+1
Funny how you like to use so many made up words or words in an informal sentence. Yet take great pains in manipulating what others say and being critical of what they type. Then melt down when the same is done back. Since my post are full of such fodder I suggest you find some pore sophisticated gentlemen to play with LOL!

MT Jockstrap would be even more flattered if you called him a PURE asshole!

Wow I never thought I could reach such an honored status! Thank you!
Why is it you think childish insults will bother me? Have they ever before? I would not piss on you if you were on fire, So why would I care what you think of me?
Old 08-26-2017, 01:37 PM   #246
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

I am correct about Webster, and your self-professed, so-called biblical expertise is BS, M T Brain Socket, because a real biblical scholar wouldn't have misspelled "Romans" as you ignorantly did, M T Brain Socket.
Since I am not a Biblical scholar I am not held to that made up rule of yours. I like how you add factors in to support your stupid grammar lesson.
You came back with the scholar bullshit because you know I am right. So if Webster is such a word God and all follow him, explain the over a dozen words I used that are commonly misspelled by Webster's standards in that last post.
I will give you something to think about over the weekend. If I can find a error on any of your posting you stay out of this forum for 1 month. If I can not I will for 2 months.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #247
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since I am not a Biblical scholar I am not held to that made up rule of yours. I like how you add factors in to support your stupid grammar lesson.
You came back with the scholar bullshit because you know I am right. So if Webster is such a word God and all follow him, explain the over a dozen words I used that are commonly misspelled by Webster's standards in that last post.
I will give you something to think about over the weekend. If I can find a error on any of your posting you stay out of this forum for 1 month. If I can not I will for 2 months.

But you claimed you were a biblical expert, M T Brain Socket:

Quote:
Quote:
I can explain my opinion on pretty much anything you ask. I can also tell you I have studied "Gods opinion" for over 40 years and in a professional capacity within the Christian Church system (SBC)a portion of that time.

And you're a stupidly dense mutha fucka if you imagine anyone here is going to jump through your hoops, M T Brain Socket. It's a historical fact that American English was not standardized at the end of the 18th Century, and it's a historical fact that it was extensively due to Noah Webster's work that American English became standardized in the 19th century ... decades after the the Constitution was written and ratified by the Founding Fathers you so stupidly and preposterously liken yourself to, M T Brain Socket.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #248
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So... thank you for that compliment.
Quote:
Why is it you think childish insults will bother me?
It's all the same to you, jackass. Insults are compliments, and vice versa. Just like dicks and pussies look the same to you.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:15 AM   #249
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

But you claimed you were a biblical expert, M T Brain Socket:

Actually I said I had spent some time with it. I never said i was an expert or a theologian of it. Those are your words. You trying to spin it is not gonna fly. Anyway, the reason you even bring it up is to avoid the fact you and your kind have no idea what the Bible has to say or care for that matter.

And you're a stupidly dense mutha fucka if you imagine anyone here is going to jump through your hoops, M T Brain Socket. It's a historical fact that American English was not standardized at the end of the 18th Century, and it's a historical fact that it was extensively due to Noah Webster's work that American English became standardized in the 19th century ... decades after the the Constitution was written and ratified by the Founding Fathers you so stupidly and preposterously liken yourself to, M T Brain Socket.
I am not asking anyone to jump through any hoops. But since you mention that. Why did you come running to Mojo's rescue anyway? He is much smarter than you and does not need you to be his mouth piece. You derailed the thread worrying about a misplaced punctuation mark like it had some kind of satanic implication or something. Funny that you mention that spelling was not an issue till Webster and now you act like it is blasphemy if a mistake is made. Then you try to cover the mistakes in the Constitution with the old Webster bullshit. There are mistakes that were made in it. They have nothing to do with spelling. I am done with your bullshit on this.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:17 AM   #250
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's all the same to you, jackass. Insults are compliments, and vice versa. Just like dicks and pussies look the same to you.
Insults show I have won! And yes I think you are a dick and a pussy LOL!
Old 08-28-2017, 09:26 AM   #251
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not asking anyone to jump through any hoops. But since you mention that. Why did you come running to Mojo's rescue anyway? He is much smarter than you and does not need you to be his mouth piece. You derailed the thread worrying about a misplaced punctuation mark like it had some kind of satanic implication or something. Funny that you mention that spelling was not an issue till Webster and now you act like it is blasphemy if a mistake is made. Then you try to cover the mistakes in the Constitution with the old Webster bullshit. There are mistakes that were made in it. They have nothing to do with spelling. I am done with your bullshit on this.
It was your over-ripened bullshit that was expired when you posted it, M T Brain Socket. You professed your expertise and then demonstrated that you weren't near so expert as you claimed when you misspelled "Romans", M T Brain Socket. Then your stupid-ass tries to excuse your jackass misspelling by likening yourself to the Founding Fathers, M T Brain Socket. Fact is, M T Brain Socket, you're just full of shit.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:35 AM   #252
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Insults show I have won!
Quote:
I am done with your bullshit on this.
Quitting shows what a loser you are.

Quote:
And yes I enjoy being a dick and a pussy LOL!
That's already obvious to everyone, pockface.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #253
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yep. Stand up to IBIdiot and he shrinks faster than EATLER'S dick!

Every year, he runs and hides during the DOTY thread because he knows he's the original and only legitimate holder of that title.

Look back. It's easy to see what a fucked up dictionary-sucking coward he is.

Come on, IBIdiot. TAKE HIS BET!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:45 AM   #254
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Quitting shows what a loser you are.

That's already obvious to everyone, pockface.
I wonder how many times Junior has actually sucked off IBIdiot?

He's ALWAYS there to WK for him.

Anybody else notice that?

Creepy.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:15 AM   #255
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I wonder how many dicks I can actually suck off at the gloryhole today?
Go for it, oinkboy! Surprise yourself!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women