Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 07:55 PM   #241
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

I'm going to need to hear that from a MOD.
Since I have got points in the past in a different thread for "not being on topic"
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:00 PM   #242
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post

Where on her showcase does it state real world information must be given?

She asks for hobby name hobby number etc ijs

There is a difference
She changed it Einstein. .. that was the whole point. She started a thread saying she did not ask for RW info and in fact was still asking for RW info on her showcase.

She and her WK's did not like me pointing out that discrepancy. She been all butt hurt every since. Says i called her a turd bitch!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:06 PM   #243
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
And let's not ignore the fact that TROLLS are not limited to any specific gender. That female TROLLS post up in here as well.

oh, and OP opened the door to discussing outing of RW information. So ALL posts have been ON TOPIC.
Guideline #6 does not apply in this case.

g]
One could make an argument that Natalia is a female troll trying to run off posters who disagree with her! Maybe all that troll hate she exhibits is self loathing!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:19 PM   #244
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
Natalia is cracking me up. She goes hard. A little fiesty too, which is a good thing.
She fuck fiesty too!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:21 PM   #245
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
One could make an argument that Natalia is a female troll trying to run off posters who disagree with her! Maube all that troll hate she exhibits is self loathing!
LOL
Should we go to the first page of this thread and see who came at who first? Every time we have had a lovely conversation between both of us it has been because you addressed me first. I actually ignored you for a couple of months after you went all psycho in that thread on me and then YOU made a back up thread about ME. And couldn't stop typing Natalia Mori, Natalia Mori for weeks and actually you still do

When are you gonna send me your RW information from your "gentleman handle" you claim to have, so you can get over me ?
Actually that would probably just make you be more obsessed with me.... NVM that..

I'm no troll, but if being a troll was all I lived for, like you and with 23k+ posts I would make damn sure I was #1 and not #3 like you...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:30 PM   #246
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Or, what they'll say is that you insulted them and you deserve whatever crap they deal out.
Yet when asked where it was you insulted them, they can't produce that information because it doesn't exist, because it never happened. So BSC whores can act BatShitCrazy because they imagined you insulted them...
prime example below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
LOL
Should we go to the first page of this thread and see who came at who first? Every time we have had a lovely conversation between both of us it has been because you addressed me first. I actually ignored you for a couple of months after you went all psycho in that thread on me and then YOU made a back up thread about ME. And couldn't stop typing Natalia Mori, Natalia Mori for weeks and actually you still do

When are you gonna send me your RW information from your "gentleman handle" you claim to have, so you can get over me ?
Actually that would probably just make you be more obsessed with me.... NVM that..

I'm no troll, but if being a troll was all I lived for, like you and with 23k+ posts I would make damn sure I was #1 and not #3 like you...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:32 PM   #247
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So are u saying you have NEVER insulted me ? Ever?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:42 PM   #248
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I'm going to need to hear that from a MOD.
Since I have got points in the past in a different thread for "not being on topic"
You would probably have better luck asking in the Questions for the Staff forum. Mods may comment here, but its such a minor issue I'm sure they hav many things which could make better use of their time.
It was posted in a thread, and I may search It out for you someday. That the OP, original poster may expand the OP, original post. But only the OP, original poster. You or I can not join into a thread about private incalls and start talking about uber drivers running red lights.

Quote:
I'm no troll, but... this is only your opinion. There are others who would think just the opposite. And even if it were true, I think potty mouthed whore fits you better.
You play fast and loose with information of people you have never seen. Whether it be a physical description or place of employment, you've shown the board you are not above posting personal information in public forums.
I'm just lucky your search didn't reveal more than it did...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:49 PM   #249
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[

You play fast and loose with information of people you have never seen. Whether it be a physical description or place of employment, you've shown the board you are not above posting personal information in public forums.
Yes she has been fed some personal information on me and slyly mentioned it but i chose to ignore it....then she cries about so called insults! Fucking little female troll is something else!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #250
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm sorry Mrs Jackson...I am fo real
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:56 PM   #251
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes she has been fed some personal information on me and slyly mentioned it but i chose to ignore it....then she cries about so called insults! Fucking little female troll is something else!
LOL

What lies are you pulling out of ass now pumpkin?
So does that mean you won't be sending your info ?

Boooo for me you seem like the dream client every providers wishes to have...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1511085&highlight=

By the way, how those blue balls since 9/30 doing ?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:03 PM   #252
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I honestly don't remember ever actually flat out insulting you. I did say the pretty whore had a nasty attitude, maybe you took that as an insult. But you do have a nasty attitude, so I'll stand by my statement.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=425
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:04 PM   #253
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LOL

What lies are you pulling out of ass now pumpkin?
So does that mean you won't be sending your info ?

Boooo for me you seem like the dream client every providers wishes to have...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1511085&highlight=

By the way, how those blue balls since 9/30 doing ?

Send you out made up info just like LE could do if they wanted! You want me to audio record our meeting for ya?

btw My balls are magenta.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:19 PM   #254
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
[COLOR="Navy"][B]

Listen SadHardHead I am tired of being nice to you at one point I even felt bad for you, and I even express my sympathy to you privately. But since you want to keep on throwing these stupid baseless accusations I'm going to defend myself.
#1 I have never gave a physical description of you to anybody, I have never seen you (thank God) please provide the quotes by ME describing you.

#2 It is not necessary to search in infoshare about you to DNS you and know that you're weird AF, all one has to do is search in public forums and read the self-warnings you have given out, take this one as an example:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1204530&highlight=

#3 You should really consider to STFU about infoshare and admitting that at least once you had access to it, that along makes you sound unsafe to see. And your awkward social issues you admitted you have, also can make providers skeptical about seeing you.

You take this board persona of yours way too fucking serious. But even then I never had anything against you and I still don't, I just simply don't find you funny in any way or entertaining and def not smart, I just found you annoying.

And I wouldn't be having this conversation with you if it wasn't because you keep on throwing accusations at me. If you find me to be someone with a nasty attitude, why the fuck haven't you added me to your ignore list and leave me alone with your non sense??
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:24 PM   #255
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hey Nat,

As clever as you think you are......

You are not, you are slinging pussy on the Internet ... Making some cash,

In another 6 months, you are going to be a much more jaded hooker, eating more empanadas, from God knows where, then you are going to going forces with the two, that have maxed out thier life expectancy on this board.

Then we have one more vindictive fat Latino blamiming the world for her problems.

Slinging puss is a tough job.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women