Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2017, 05:40 AM   #241
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As this Christmas comes and goes know and understand that for a lot of people I only feel sadness,pity, and a burning shame because if we are created in God's image I don't think God would have wanted the image that is being portrayed by you. Enjoy your Christmas as I have been enjoying mine everyday in being kind,caring, and if you needed something I simply just give it to with a smile and a warm heart as many of already know. Bye
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:55 AM   #242
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I will never understand why

Sometimes I can't see or get to the last post. I was only going to add this picture to my last post. If for all others to keep in mind. I keep the sayings in my head every single day.I apologize to Victoria for talking about understanding the loss of a child. It was the wrong time to bring up such a sensitive issue. I was fed up with such hypocrisy that I lashed out in a hurtful manner. I should have stayed with the true facts of how HIV is contracted instead of using a hurtful issue to point out such hypocrisy. For those reasons I apologize to Victoria.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #243
Tonsil Tickler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

This is one fucked up thread. I want my time back for reading what little bit of crap that I did! And Fire, don't jump to the conclusion that I'm a newbie … I'm not. I've been here longer than you, and before that on ASPD, and before that on the discussion forums that were by email … Delphi if I remember right. There's no need for me to explain all this and the "why" I have a new handle, I just do. However, this is one of the most fucked up threads I have ever read in all my days on these forums. You really need to just step away (but we all know that's not going to happen - you don't know how). SMH
Tonsil Tickler is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:56 PM   #244
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
....Enjoy your Christmas as I have been enjoying mine everyday in being kind,caring, and if you needed something I simply just give it to with a smile and a warm heart as many of already know. Bye
There's a lot of guys here that need a BBBJ NQNS....

If they can look past your sounding a bit wacko till their dick is in your mouth you may need to "put up or shut up"
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #245
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To whimpy-well at least I won't contract HIV/AIDS while I'm doing just that.
(Sorry people, but I just couldn't resist that cum back) LMFAO!
Old 12-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #246
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya, I forgot to mention that my bike was stolen at Burlington Coat Factory. Mmmm,what do you call it when someone follows you to steal your stuff?
Old 12-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #247
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

The Illuminati stole it.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 06:17 PM   #248
Tonsil Tickler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

…and she's back. I knew she couldn't resist! This is my LAST post on this thread … regardless. Send your retort if you so desire Ms. Fire. I'll not respond, in fact, I won't even read it. You are a bonafide nutcase in my book. And please, please block me so I don't, for some strange reason, decide in desperation, that I want to see you … I DO NOT!
Tonsil Tickler is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #249
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like I said "Thank you for proving my point". If the rest of the world is sadly shaking it's head about how fucked up this shit is and your laughing about it, what does that really say about you? Nobody else is laughing about how my bike was stolen in fact people are saying that's downright scary. Nobody else is laughing about how a provider said "how well I sleep at night " in fact people are saying that's downright terrifying. I actually really hasn't thought about it like that until other people started pointing it out to me and the fact that I had gotten so desensitized by all of it. So again my question is- if the rest of the world is saying "holy shit I'm so sorry for what you have gone through " and your laughing about it, what does that say about you?
Old 12-17-2017, 10:18 AM   #250
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I'm serious, I'm not laughing. That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #251
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now this is funny,at the place I live now I have videos of people trying to look though my window at night that they are so close trying to peek in that I can see the apps on their phones. Now isnt that a laugh? I call this place the twilight zone for a reason.
P.s. I would just roll over and go to sleep. It got really boring listening to people ask each other if I was snoring. I truly understand now that I must snore something fierce.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:15 PM   #252
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh,and before anyone says "well why didn't you call the cops" here are my reasons 1)There is an officer of the law that lives in this same apartment complex for about 7 years that I am told. He walks his dog all hours of the day and night,so if he didn't say anything about it or stopped "whoever" why am I going to call the cops?2) I have people living all around me and I'm on the 3rd floor. It's not as if anyone could have missed the fact the there are people at all hours of the trying to look in though my window and yet as far as I know no a single person said anything. So,again why am I going to say something? Now,last of all, the first of the court cases start on the 21st and I will simply show the judge the videos and tell of my experiences. Basically, let a judge, that's impartial, see the evidence and make a legal decision.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:24 PM   #253
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I keep telling you all that the rest of the world believes in evidence, just as much as the rest of the world knows you can get HIV/AIDS from a bj. Hey the fantasy is great, but try to use some common sense too.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:15 PM   #254
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To Gamer, I apologize for going off after you said the art thing was a scam. I finally got around to checking back in on it and yes you are correct and right that they wanted money. $20 for 1 submissions and $30 for 2 submissions. I told them to stop swindling people. So here is my humble crow pie apologise. I'm so used to being on the defensive here that yes at times I forget to listen.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:35 PM   #255
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I love my life!

This shit cracks me up!I don't have a clue to how this is possible so if anyone wants to tell me in whatever way you want to, then please by all means do so. Yes, I know that the time is wrong on my tablet. Speaking of clocks-why in the hell couldn't the damn clock auto-update along with the 4 other apps? As if I don't already have a hard enough time telling the right time!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women