Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #2416
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We need a upgrade at LB and CB. Wish we had Demeco back with Cushing out. Never been a fan of Kubes play calling though. He appears to never have a plan, but rather looks at his menu and tries stuff. Unfortunately, if one play works, he'll run it into the ground. And I didn't see much going play action. It's your special move and you left it at home. Brady had a sweet one though.

Wade will learn from this and make do with what he has. I think we got beat a few plays by the refs but you have to take those situations out of their hands.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #2417
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Relax fellas, geez, the sky isn't falling...

Yeah, they got down quick, had some penalties, combined with a Schaub pick, and were unable to come back. But they need this win a lot more than we did, and this was in their house.

The good news for us, we didn't have any injuries, and that's all we needed tonight, our goal is to win a SB, not win every regular season game.

The next two games are at home, IN HOUSTON. We get Indy and Minnesota, we will smoke both of their asses and be 13-2.

And then we will go to Indy to end the season and win there, and finish 14-2 with a first round bye. We'll see if Brady and his gang can do this again....but in our house, with the Fucking roof closed and the crowd LOUD. We are still in control of this conference, and we will continue to be the favorites.

I'll post my detailed thoughts on the ass whooping we had tonight some time later, it was bad, but like I said, it's foolish to think our season is done.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #2418
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I had a feeling we'd loose this one.....

Pats been on a roll, needed this game more than we did, and no matter who it is going into Foxborough, a W is not likely in December. I was basically OK with a loss, even predicted it in the playoff machine...

BUT WTF was that??? I was expecting to at least be entertained. I'll stick to what I said bout the Green Bay game being a fluke. This on the other-hand, was a motherfucking ass whooping.

Kubes' and Dopey's worst performance in a long time.

Why were we running the ball so much in a box stacked defense while down 21+ points?
I want answers!

Why are we throwing the ball to receivers 3yds deep when it's 3rd and 8?
I want answers!

Why is Dopey under center handing it off, and not in shotgun passing or at least even trying Foster on a draw play on 2nd and >14?
I want answers!

Pats are 29th in pass defense and were down 14,21,27 points and not taking shots... SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KUBES???

If Kubes would have got off his busted ass game plan and payed attention, there were plays out there to be made. You could blame it on lack of execution, but I really don't think that play calling put the players in a position to get anything going.

Don, my man. The record still holds as us having the #1 seed for now and I expected Brady to get his. Defensively I think most of that shit is correctable though I still worry bout James and Dobbins. But for the 1st time in a while, the offense looked atrocious, lack luster, and unable to adjust. This did not look like the #1 and #2 seeds battling in December. This loss gives me bad vibes. We looked like shit. The best case scenario would be a complete beat down next week vs the Colts to take the division.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:22 AM   #2419
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Once again, I agree with Don. Everyone needs to calm down. Let's all take a chill pill. It's not the end of the world. Last night was merely one game over a grueling 16 game regular season schedule. I was upset at first but I have calmed down.

Last night, the Texans played poorly in all aspects of the game. At the end of the day it only counts for one game. Thus far this season, we've won 11 games and lost 2. Over and above that, we've won 6 of our last 7. No other team in the AFC this year can make both of those statements. Even the other three AFC division leaders!

Let's not forget that earlier in the year, the Patriots lost to the Cardinals! The Cards are easily one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in the NFL this season. Let us also not forget that a few years ago the Pats were 16-0 during the regular season. Despite that they failed to win the Super Bowl! The moral of the story is that there is only one thing you can be certain of during the course of every NFL season. Strange things will always happen!

Let's relax! In a few hours the sun will rise in the East. 12 hours or so later it will set in the West.

Once the regular season ends and the playoffs begin, we will see where we are at that time!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #2420
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Here's all I'm (and BT probably too) are trying to say and defend. We're not saying that performance (which we all agree sucked!) is acceptable, but what we're more so defending are the players (Schaub, Dre, Foster, Watt, Joseph, Manning, all the leaders etc.) and (this is where people will start to disagree with me [or us, me and BT]) and the coaching. But Willy, you brought up some excellent points about the play calling and why we went so conservative. The only way I see it (and it seems like the only logical explanation) is that Kubes and the rest of the staff decided to concede after the 21-0 defect. Now I'm not saying we quit on purpose, because the players kept on fighting, but I think some of that play selection was called to not get anyone injured, plain and simple...

I think their mentality was that if they needed that game (which they really didn't in order to get the #1 seed) they would have gone for broke and showed their best hands. And if they did call their best plays and were able to make it a game again, it would not have been worth it if they lost in a close one, or if it came at the expense of an injury. And I don't really mind that strategy, because no one got injured, and the Pats didn't see our best hand, but we saw theirs. Also, another important thing to remember is that the Texans run their best plays out of the 2 TE set, and not having Garrett Graham tonight was huge, it limited some of the better plays (At least I think and hope it. We all know our offense is better than what we saw)...

There are certain benefits to one sided ass-whoopings, one was mentioned earlier regarding motivation, the other benefits go to the coaching staff. Kubes and Wade aren't dummies, they WILL get a chance to redeem themselves, and I'm confidant they can get the job done. But if they fail in spectacular like they did tonight, then I think you will see all of us up in arms, but right now, I think we should just stay calm, keep supporting our players, and watch them do their thing.

We have a phenomenal group of locker room leaders on this team, they know, and we know they are capable of better, and we know they are for damn sure going to be chomping at the bit to prove it. We have to support this team through thick and thin, right now it is bad, but it can get better, lets not make a bad impression on the rest of the league and be like "bandwagoners." We know the kind of team we have, the rest of the league probably doesn't, but we do. They have handled and dealt with adversities in the past, and I don't see that changing now.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #2421
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Very well said, Don!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #2422
zero2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If they wind up in a rematch with Pats for AFC chapmionship they will be 14 or more point dogs. Anybody take the Texans in that one?
zero2010 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #2423
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm mad because I can't get my free smoothie at Sonics because they didn't win.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #2424
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I thought it was an icey?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #2425
Solemate62
Valued Poster

For years I have totally despised the Pats, Brady, Belecheik - the whole fucking bunch of them. Up here in Oklahoma I really have been pulling for your Texans but the result of last night's game has confirmed a fear of mine ever since the hapless Jaguars were barely defeated some weeks back.Sorry, guys but I am afraid that the Texans in the AFC are the same type of team as the Falcons in the NFC - both teams with good records and both teams going home early once the playoffs begin! Hope I'm wrong but.......
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #2426
Chrisrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero2010 View Post
If they wind up in a rematch with Pats for AFC chapmionship they will be 14 or more point dogs. Anybody take the Texans in that one?
I'll take that action for whatever you are willing to risk.
Chrisrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #2427
Satin
Valued Poster

Well like BT said, I have now had chance to calm down and think about the situation and although there are still several very bad aspects to that loss, it's not the end of the world. If we lose against The Colts this Sunday, then we have a problem. It's all about how you respond to adversity...

Like Brad Davies just said though, its concerning that we have now been carved up by 2 elite quarterbacks. That's exactly what we will face in the playoffs fellas. The national media is killing us right now, so I beg to ask the question "are we really an elite Superbowl caliber team"? I'm not so sure of the answer to that question right now to be honest.
We were out-played, out-coached, out-hustled,out-everything. Its one thing to get beat, but to get embarrassed is unacceptable. Brady didn't even have his best game and Gronkowski was out. It could have been worse. Yes, the Pats have lost 3 games, but by a TOTAL of 4 points!!! Elite teams don't get blown out.....twice like that.

Here are key plays/moments that sealed our doom in my opinion:

1. Jean misses that long catch that would have given us a first down. Instead we have to punt.
2. KJ gets abused again, and was also too dumb to bother to touch the receiver down. Hasn't he been in the league long enough to know that? Huge mental mistake.
3. Kareem has a chance to recover a fumble to keep the Pats from scoring. Instead he tries to pick it up and the Pats get it back and score again. Another idiotic play from him.
4. Dopey throws to Walter in double coverage in the end zone while Foster was WIDE fucking open waving and begging for the ball and would have had a nice gain. Instead he throws an INT which took away a TD we could have scored.
5. We get a pass interference call on us which was really good Defense and instead of the Pats punting, they get a first down and score again. That was huge.

A LOT of mental mistakes, bad coaching from Kubes. We were down in the 3rd quarter and he runs the ball 3 times times in a fucking row and we have to punt?!! WTF!!!

The sad part is I honestly don't think we can beat the Pats if we face them again in the playoffs. The coach is better, QB is better and they have too many matchup problems for us. Our secondary is weak, LB are too slow, OL is over-matched, and noone on our DL will show up but JJ. We would have to play a perfect game and the Pats would have to have a bad game in order to win. I just don't see that happening....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #2428
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
For years I have totally despised the Pats, Brady, Belecheik - the whole fucking bunch of them.
You and me both!!!

Pats_Cheaters-398x224.jpg

tumblr_m7flvo0w1Y1r0o2b6o1_1280.jpg
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #2429
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Funny 'cartoons' Dick em, LMFAO, thanks for adding some laughs to my otherwise miserable day!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #2430
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Satan as always I agree with you bro. We are far from elite. The good to take from this game is that we better be really pissed off this week for the Colts!!! I also think the Colts are pretenders but that only makes for a very intriguing match up this weekend. I will be there yelling like a MFer but I am already worried about the outcome. I don't thinkd Lubiak will get abused like Bellichek ass raping him but still I think you could have our offense on the field without even facing a Defense and sometimes they wouuld still struggle to get a first down. Dopes would throw behind a WR, they would forget to throw it to #80, Foster would slip for a 2 yard gain, fuck they piss me off. The D is joining the shit parade as well as nobody but #99 shows up to make a fucking play. I would like to pimp slap Manning for not even covering Hernandez last night WTF?? . Very close game expected.this Sunday.
Daddio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women