Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160825
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #226
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
debate fodder.
Decisions about what? What is the end-game/desired outcome here?
"I may be wrong and you may be right and, by an effort, we may get nearer the truth." Karl Popper

"Debate is a formal contest of argumentation between two teams or individuals. More broadly, and more importantly, debate is an essential tool for developing and maintaining democracy and open societies. More than a mere verbal or performance skill, debate embodies the ideals of reasoned argument, tolerance for divergent points of view and rigorous self-examination. Debate is, above all, a way for those who hold opposing views to discuss controversial issues without descending to insult, emotional appeals or personal bias. A key trademark of debate is that it rarely ends in agreement, but rather allows for a robust analysis of the question at hand"
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #227
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers;
"I may be wrong and you may be right and, by an effort, we may get nearer the truth." Karl Popper

"Debate is a formal contest of argumentation between two teams or individuals. More broadly, and more importantly, debate is an essential tool for developing and maintaining democracy and open societies. More than a mere verbal or performance skill, debate embodies the ideals of reasoned argument, tolerance for divergent points of view and rigorous self-examination. Debate is, above all, a way for those who hold opposing views to discuss controversial issues without descending to insult, emotional appeals or personal bias. A key trademark of debate is that it rarely ends in agreement, but rather allows for a robust analysis of the question at hand"
Agreed when there is an issue to debate. However, this thread is not a debate (point-counterpoint), but a blast of rumors and innuendos.

You still have not answered the question as the end-game of bringing this to the community after the member has left the staff and plans to leave the area. Barn door...horse. What is the purpose/goal of this?
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #228
Whispers

Quote:
You still have not answered the question as the end-game of bringing this to the community after the member has left the staff and plans to leave the area. Barn door...horse. What is the purpose/goal of this?
1) Everyone learns something from the situation depending on what they choose to believe. If the believe that there is substance to the claims and were unaware of the difficulties some ladies face in coming forward perhaps they get a new view of they young ladt taking their money.

2) people perhaps learn that the best way to get in front of a situation that has substance is to step up and own it and thereby control it.

3) people learn perhaps that even Mods are human and make mistakes and get held accountable.

4) perhaps some of the ladies learn that people do give a shit and that they can come forward and be believed.

I don't know.... I do hope the next MOD that gives thought to abusing his position gives thought to the fact that he does not REMOTELY want the hint of a lack of ethics out there to tarnish his rep.

In addition to be informative and seeing how difficult it is for ladies to actually step up when wronged.....

heck... the thread has provided some entertainment value as well.... It drives traffic and probably makes the owners a couple of extra unexpected pennies from the ads we are exposed to.

Some people that have been around , arguing and being ugly in threads, insulting to other members, etc.... might learn that they can be as controversial as they want to be, get as many views as they might be looking for, keep their thread on the first page etc..... while maintaining decorum and not sinking to crude levels....

When this thread hits 6 days old in a few hours with over 8000 views and close to posts with ZERO Points handed out and no Bans I think it will have shown other things as well......
Old 09-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #229
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

When this thread hits 6 days old in a few hours with over 8000 views and close to posts with ZERO Points handed out and no Bans I think it will have shown other things as well......
So now we have a new sport, how long can you drag a useless thread out and how many counts can you get in one week, sorry dude SL has you beat hands down and his post, although I do not agree and share his views, he has more information in one single post then this whole useless thread does.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #230
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
So now we have a new sport, how long can you drag a useless thread out and how many counts can you get in one week, sorry dude SL has you beat hands down and his post, although I do not agree and share his views, he has more information in one single post then this whole useless thread does.

IB
Thank you I think....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #231
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Thank you I think....

IB
Old 09-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #232
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
2) people perhaps learn that the best way to get in front of a situation that has substance is to step up and own it and thereby control it.
...snip..
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. This is all retro-active and speculative. All actions and remedies occurred prior to this post. Com'on Man. You plopped this rat onto the dinner table - own it. What is the agenda?

How do you know about point distribution? At least one contributor to this thread was banned, though likely not for posts here.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #233
junkweed
Account Disabled

In all respect to the involved parties, perhaps it is true that "inquiring minds want to know" the rest of the story. Most of us don't have the right connections to get any firsthand knowledge of anything that goes on BCD or even in regular communications between Whispers, Trees, Providers and Mods. So how do we know anything?

There are elements of certainty in "knowing something". There are not enough elements of certainty to corroborate anyone's allegations on either side at this point. I'm not calling for anything from anyone, but if you want us to know something we may need more than deductive reasoning, hearsay and one person's preeminent status.

This wouldn't hold up in the civie world, and maybe it doesn't have to, but to me it seems like level of trust being expected is a little much on the part of the accusers. Maybe I'm just a skeptical type of guy.

I get why someone wouldn't want their name being associated with the drama and would choose to stay quiet, but that's how people lose their rights in general and perhaps they need to speak up and get the growing pains over with.

I can't armchair quarterback anyone's decision but I know there has been more than one time in my life in which I regret having not spoken up.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #234
Whispers

Quote:
perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. This is all retro-active and speculative. All actions and remedies occurred prior to this post. Com'on Man. You plopped this rat onto the dinner table - own it. What is the agenda?

How do you know about point distribution? At least one contributor to this thread was banned, though likely not for posts here.

i read what gets posted. space commented that so far only warnings had been issued and only 1 person seems to have crossed any lines.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #235
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Whispers: A couple of ladies are meeting to discuss this tomorrow.

Trees: No they are not, you are delusional and making shit up as you go along and is sickening this community.

Whispers: One of them supposedly has a lot to say. maybe we will get someone to step forward.
Not sure how Trees can say " no they are not" when yes they are...
After I posted I was willing to listen to the ladies I can say a few did reach out and I can say at least 3 feel wronged.... as well as anther one was put off as she debated her security's best interest(not my words)
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #236
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

No provider has ever lodged a complaint with Trees.

Reached out to every provider Trees reviewed and got 100% positive feedback and invites to meet again.

Reached out to every courtesan Trees has ever met to bring any gripe and it will be fixed. See, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=856967

Trees is no longer a mod. Not sure why Trees the last person to learn. Too scared to come forward makes no sense. Lots of innuendo and suggestions of impropriety (first by Whispers and now by Vicki) but it seems like smear campaign to Trees who has conducted affairs honestly and with integrity.

If mistakes were made, Trees will fix them contact Trees directly and you will be treated respectfully, discretely and with kindness. That's how Trees rolls.

Most of this community knows that, but there are a few who seem hell bent on besmirching a hard earned reputation as a predictably fair player.

Trees regrets comments about Whisper's obesity and others who have struggled with their weight, those comments were insensitive and inappropriate. Sorry. Everybody is beautiful to somebody.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #237
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Vikki,

Trees and Community would benefit from your recounting experiences on being mod, and how and when and why you lost or gave up that "privilege" (curse)?

Trees has had good fortune to meet both you and Whispers. Was nice to see your affinity and of course your lovely face.

Hope we get to meet again. In the interim, if you have some information for Trees which is actionable or real (?), please feel free to send an email anytime integrity19@gmail.com

With much thanks,

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #238
Bloated Love Knuckle
BANNED

Anyone else get totally creeped out? I feel dirty.
Bloated Love Knuckle is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #239
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle View Post
Anyone else get totally creeped out? I feel dirty.
Totally creeped out,

jet pack out!

IB
Old 09-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #240
Bloated Love Knuckle
BANNED

I'm seeing a not so good person.
Bloated Love Knuckle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women