Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #226
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
hmmmm....... What do you know that we don't about the OP?

Nothing. But I agree with some of her observations. HER??? Yes, I assumed the OP was a woman for some reason. Maybe because of her sensitivity. Maybe it's because I'm a woman and I agree with HER. For all I know it could be a him. What do YOU Know?? How do you know it's a GUY? Could be guy, could be girl, I assumed woman tho.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #227
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

perhaps the premium access was a giveaway. or possicly the public profile which says MALE. or maybe its the 2 hairy balls hangin out of his skin tight bermuda shorts. lol
Old 04-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #228
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Ok i give up. i need help deciphering wtf the 9 fingers thing is supposed to mean. I understand the eating the cheese thing because of all the wine you guys delivered, but i'm having trouble with the nine fingers... little help here?

thanks in advance
So I guess then we had the fine bottle wine and you were drinking that crap in a box...

9 fingers for every finger you point there are 3 pointing back at you. You were pointing at three of us.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #229
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Nothing. But I agree with some of her observations. HER??? Yes, I assumed the OP was a woman for some reason. Maybe because of her sensitivity. Maybe it's because I'm a woman and I agree with HER. For all I know it could be a him. What do YOU Know?? How do you know it's a GUY? Could be guy, could be girl, I assumed woman tho.

Just because some of the guys around here POST like they have no balls or are a woman posting behind a guys handle......

errr.......

never mind.......

Old 04-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #230
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
perhaps the premium access was a giveaway. or possicly the public profile which says MALE. or maybe its the 2 hairy balls hangin out of his skin tight bermuda shorts. lol
Oh, my bad. I didn't look at the public profile. I just read the thread and responded. And yes, I figured it to be a woman at first. Pardon Me.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:46 PM   #231
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Just because some of the guys around here POST like they have no balls or are a woman posting behind a guys handle......

errr.......

never mind.......

Make all the assumptions you want. I couldn't care less if you think I'm a guy pretending to be a woman.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:14 AM   #232
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
So I guess then we had the fine bottle wine and you were drinking that crap in a box...

9 fingers for every finger you point there are 3 pointing back at you. You were pointing at three of us.
and your still whining, but thanks for the clarification. makes little sense, but if you want to be clear it was more one finger pointing up and 3 pointing down, or 9 or whatever.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #233
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Make all the assumptions you want. I couldn't care less if you think I'm a guy pretending to be a woman.

WOW... You really are clueless...... You DON'T read and therefore talk shit that you shouldn't... then you DO read and still are totally clueless.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #234
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
I agree with OP. Show some respect people.
It's not the request that bugs me, I'm all for kindness and respect. It's just that the request seemed more like a rant. A valid one, but still a little harsh in and of itself.

But I have to agree, there are some people here who seem to exist for nothing more than to lay down a deep layer of crap on what feel to me to be decent people.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #235
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And the beat goes on ....
Old 04-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #236
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
and your still whining, but thanks for the clarification. makes little sense, but if you want to be clear it was more one finger pointing up and 3 pointing down, or 9 or whatever.

If you call what I am saying whining then you must be in an all out temper tantrum.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #237
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
WOW... You really are clueless...... You DON'T read and therefore talk shit that you shouldn't... then you DO read and still are totally clueless.
Again, I couldn't care less about your opinions. I don't put much thought into your posts so excuse me if I am clueless to your worthless banter. Oh and who's talking shit here but you hipocrite? Wow, your the idiot.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #238
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default incognito

Quote:
Again, I couldn't care less about your opinions. I don't put much thought into your posts so excuse me if I am clueless to your worthless banter. Oh and who's talking shit here but you hipocrite? Wow, your the idiot.
I don't usually get involved in the bashing, most of the time. But, I wanted to look at your post history, etc. to see what kind of person you were.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=211173

You replied in this thread...obviously not having read the thread...that the OP could get through the anxiety of the session by thinking about the money? WTF? You are hilarious!

Also, as an aside, hypocrite(not hipocrite), and you're(not your).
Old 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #239
budman33
Valued Poster

no response at moderator request
Old 04-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #240
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj1000 View Post
I don't usually get involved in the bashing, most of the time. But, I wanted to look at your post history, etc. to see what kind of person you were.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=211173

You replied in this thread...obviously not having read the thread...that the OP could get through the anxiety of the session by thinking about the money? WTF? You are hilarious!

Also, as an aside, hypocrite(not hipocrite), and you're(not your).
I'm not one to speculate here, but from reading her posts, I think perhaps Isis may be bilingual, or posting in a language that isn't her native tongue. Maybe not. Maybe she's just a poor speller, like one or two other folks on here.

But you've definitely made your point, saj, as well as reinforcing the topic of this thread.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB ...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women