Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40353
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #226
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Since you are admitting you are a pedophile - all I can say right now is that I am sooooooo happy that you are not on Team Trump.

That is all.

But you are willing to vote for a pedophile??? You can cover your eyes and ears and ignore shit all you want to, but that only makes you dumb and ignorant. Guess what was on the front page today smart one?? Here you go, if you even can read.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witn...nother-victim/

His court date is set for Dec. 16th. Now how is that gonna look if he does win????

After reading your asinine posts which haven't contained not one bit of substance I am sooooooooo glad you and I are not on the same side of the fence!!!

I may be a pedophile but one thing you need to understand old lady is that....

"I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular
You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
"

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #227
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

Queen of corruption huh. At least she didn't rape a 13 year old girl,
I am ratting myself out. I meant to put the term "underage" instead of the girls actual age that Trump raped. Sorry Mods please edit my honest mistake.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:19 PM   #228
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

There is no credible information that Trump raped anyone or even groped anyone.
Hilary's husband, however, who she supports and enables, has made dozens of trips to Jeffrey Epstein's island, where he kept underage girls available for sex. Like Allan Dershowitz and others the guests at that island have no explanation as to why they would be visiting a remote island operated by someone like Epstein. There are rumours that Israeli intelligence operated the island as a blackmail program, but those are only rumours.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:24 PM   #229
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
This may be a wild shot, but isn't it against several laws to even possess "classified" documents if you're not in the loop? Such as Mr Weiner?
It's not illegal to possess the information. It's illegal for government employees and contractors possessing it to release it to others. But once it's been released everyone has it and it cannot be controlled by law or anything else.

What's now clear is that as soon as Hilary set up her illegal server the NSA was hacking it. The NSA had a team which monitored all the emails on that server, and became aware of everything Hilary was doing. It's likely that it was people in NSA who provided everything to Wikileaks via a proxy.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #230
pussycat
Valued Poster

It's now clear from the most recent Wikileaks release that Podesta and others conspired with Hilary to obstruct justice by trying to destroy thousands of emails on her server because they documented bribery from foreign governments to change America's foreign policy. Why should we be surprised? Does anyone here remember that on Bill's final day in office he pardoned dozens of criminals who contributed money to him?

Time to lawyer up. I heard Saul Goodman is still available.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:44 PM   #231
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
It's now clear from the most recent Wikileaks release that Podesta and others conspired with Hilary to obstruct justice by trying to destroy thousands of emails on her server because they documented bribery from foreign governments to change America's foreign policy. Why should we be surprised? Does anyone here remember that on Bill's final day in office he pardoned dozens of criminals who contributed money to him?

Time to lawyer up. I heard Saul Goodman is still available.
The only thing that surprises me more than the above mentioned is that anyone could/would want to vote for that treasonous pile of dung. Accepting monies from nations that obviously conspire against the USA, throw women in the clink for adultery after being gang-raped and tossing LGBT from roof tops just because. Oh yes, I forgot, Trump said the "F" word twenty years ago.

The Clinton Criminal Enterprise needs to be put to rest. The USA can't withstand 4 years of that corruption.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:09 PM   #232
pussycat
Valued Poster

Now that the emails are out and the smoking guns are all over the floor there is no chance whatsoever that Hilary can be elected. Important figures in the Democratic party can now see for real what was heretofore only rumours and circumstance. Everyone now can see that if she were allowed to win that she wouldn't last a year in office because she would have to be impeached, and she would choose to resign rather than that.

Game Over
Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #233
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There is no credible information that Trump raped anyone or even groped anyone.
Hilary's husband, however, who she supports and enables, has made dozens of trips to Jeffrey Epstein's island, where he kept underage girls available for sex. Like Allan Dershowitz and others the guests at that island have no explanation as to why they would be visiting a remote island operated by someone like Epstein. There are rumours that Israeli intelligence operated the island as a blackmail program, but those are only rumours.
Bill Clinton is not running for President. Donald Trump is running for President and has also been linked to Epstein.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:00 PM   #234
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Last night on Conan, Louis C.K. made an impassioned plea to get out the vote, joking, "I think if you vote for Hillary you're a grown-up, if you vote for Trump you're a sucker and if you don't vote for anybody you're an asshole."
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 11:43 AM   #235
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Bill Clinton is not running for President. Donald Trump is running for President and has also been linked to Epstein.
Bill made 26 trips on the "Lolita Express" jet to Epstein's island, five times without his Secret Service detail. There is nothing like that involving Trump. Hilary attacked Moncia Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and every other women with proof of her husband's misconduct. She is fully aware of everything he does, including his sex romps on Epstein's island. If you think that doesn't reflect negatively on her character then you're dreaming.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:52 AM   #236
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Last night on Conan, Louis C.K. made an impassioned plea to get out the vote, joking, "I think if you vote for Hillary you're a grown-up, if you vote for Trump you're a sucker and if you don't vote for anybody you're an asshole."
Anyone who would take the advice of a comedian with two letters for a last name is silly.

The FBI has leaked that there will be indictments over the Clinton Foundation, which takes in hundreds of millions of dollars in "donations" from third world dictators and spends less than 10 percent of it's intake giving to any cause. The Federal Attorney for the Southern District of NY is preparing a RICO indictment in addition to the bribery charges. The New York District Attorney's office is preparing sexual misconduct with minor charges based on Huma's computer.

Who is Huma anyway? What is this Saudi National whose family is linked to Wahabbist and Salifist causes doing appearing in the US in 1996, marrying a pro-Israeli Jewish politican, and instantly qualifying for high security clearances because of her attachment to Hilary when SECSTATE? Everything she had access to would go directly to the Saudi government, which has given over one hundred million dollars to Hilary.

So which voters are the suckers now?
Old 11-03-2016, 12:36 PM   #237
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bill made 26 trips on the "Lolita Express" jet to Epstein's island, five times without his Secret Service detail. There is nothing like that involving Trump. Hilary attacked Moncia Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and every other women with proof of her husband's misconduct. She is fully aware of everything he does, including his sex romps on Epstein's island. If you think that doesn't reflect negatively on her character then you're dreaming.
Let's review.

Trump leads in the following voting blocs:

Old, white, non college educated white men.
Evangelical Christians.

Clinton leads in the following voting blocs:

Women
Jews
Muslims
Catholics
African-Americans
Hispanics
Young voters
College educated

I'm probably forgetting a few pro-Clinton voting blocs.

I did not say that Trump's association with Epstein was on a par with Clinton's association. But all you have is baseless assumptions and speculation. Trump has at least 10 allegations against him of sexual misconduct made against him. Like Bill, innocent until proven guilty.

And, finally, Hillary Clinton in no way attacked the women mentioned. If you can PROVE otherwise, please post a link to a VALID source. Here is a source that states otherwise.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politi...nton-accusers/
Old 11-03-2016, 12:55 PM   #238
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone who would take the advice of a comedian with two letters for a last name is silly.

The FBI has leaked that there will be indictments over the Clinton Foundation, which takes in hundreds of millions of dollars in "donations" from third world dictators and spends less than 10 percent of it's intake giving to any cause. The Federal Attorney for the Southern District of NY is preparing a RICO indictment in addition to the bribery charges. The New York District Attorney's office is preparing sexual misconduct with minor charges based on Huma's computer.

Who is Huma anyway? What is this Saudi National whose family is linked to Wahabbist and Salifist causes doing appearing in the US in 1996, marrying a pro-Israeli Jewish politican, and instantly qualifying for high security clearances because of her attachment to Hilary when SECSTATE? Everything she had access to would go directly to the Saudi government, which has given over one hundred million dollars to Hilary.

So which voters are the suckers now?
You are long on innuendo and short on facts. If you have ANYTHING at all that supports the possibility that Huma is in any way connected to some sort of terrorist faction, please cite the source.

And your comments on the Clinton Foundation are pure BS. Let's examine the FACTS as determined by reliable sources:

Source: http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/whe...tion-money-go/

"Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he (Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatchsaid, CharityWatch) concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said."

"We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses."

Source: https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478

Rating of "A".

88% of funds received are given out.

And if you believe that donors have made donations to gain favor with the Clintons, take a moment to read the following articles, the summary of which is that Hillary Clinton was hardly involved at all with soliciting donations and there is absolutely no proof of any misconduct in the almost 20 years the Clinton Foundation has existed:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-foundation/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/politi...ion-explainer/
Old 11-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #239
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

To answer your question as to who Huma Abedin is, read her biography in the link below. As with just about everything you say, you are long on speculation and short on facts. Even John McCain is a strong supporter of Abedin. Maybe something will come up in the inquiries but right now all negative claims against her are totally baseless. About the only negative I can come up with on her is she married a worthless guy named Anthony Weiner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin
Old 11-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #240
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You are long on innuendo and short on facts. If you have ANYTHING at all that supports the possibility that Huma is in any way connected to some sort of terrorist faction, please cite the source.

And your comments on the Clinton Foundation are pure BS. Let's examine the FACTS as determined by reliable sources:

Source: http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/whe...tion-money-go/

"Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he (Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatchsaid, CharityWatch) concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said."

"We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses."

Source: https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478

Rating of "A".

88% of funds received are given out.

And if you believe that donors have made donations to gain favor with the Clintons, take a moment to read the following articles, the summary of which is that Hillary Clinton was hardly involved at all with soliciting donations and there is absolutely no proof of any misconduct in the almost 20 years the Clinton Foundation has existed:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-foundation/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/politics/clinton-foundation-explainer
/
Forget about CNN. They're doing their best to help Hilary across the finish line.

My information is in the last 48 hours from numerous sources on the Internet. You have to look for this stuff because only Fox News on regular cable is presenting this. Look to Drudge, Brightbart, Young Turks, and Huffington. Both Left and Right are presenting the leaks from the FBI but you have to look away from CNN.

I think the best treatment is from Young Turks, a far Left site on Youtube and elsewhere.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women