Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2015, 07:32 AM   #226
Zaraking
Gaining Momentum

1-12 between Slidell and Baton Rouge. My gf wanted to see Garth brooks at lsu and I didn't. I told her I'd go if she bought the tickets thinking the show was sold out. She bought the tickets and blew me all the way to the show never spilling a drop.

She said she was tired after the concert and laid down in the back seat of my truck as I drove us home. Next thing I know she is reaching between the seats and starts jacking me off. I look back and see she is completely naked. I pull off on an exit in Roberts and proceed to pound her with her cute ass laying over the console.

Same girl same truck went with a friend and his gf to Dixie nationals in Jackson. I was to drunk to drive the three hours home. My budd and his gf rode in the front and me and gf made out in the back. Before I knew it she had her panties off and my dick was in her. She was cb with her back to the driver she unbuttoned her shirt and her titties were there to be played with. This went on for several miles without a word from front seat. I look over her shoulder and my buddies gf was sucking like no tomorrow. God I miss my teen age years.
Zaraking is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:19 AM   #227
FunTxGent
Valued Poster

^^^^^ Sumthing bout a Truck.......lol

Behind a boat for me, what made it weird is My wife and Her hubby at the time was upstairs. She said I ain't chicken and I said ok then drop em lol. She dropped em an turned around and bent over,,,,bammed nailed her hard n fast n quick

Who know's maybe that's what they were doing upstairs at the time also, so then the jokes on us haha
FunTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:38 AM   #228
robstanding
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I knew a girl that loved horses. It was her fantasy to have sex on horseback. So she rode me while I sat back in the saddle.

Other than that, weirdest was in ex gf's mom's bed. While that wasn't so weirded, looking over to see her mom was watching was a bit weird.
robstanding is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:28 PM   #229
Justinbeavers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

Your sister's ass
Justinbeavers is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:30 PM   #230
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Outside on the observation deck of the Stratosphere overlooking the strip. In broad daylight.

On the Texas Star at the State Fair. (bj only)
On the sky cars of the State Fair. All the way.

In almost every cemetery I come across. Great places to sneak and be undisturbed in the early afternoon.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:15 AM   #231
phoenixfire_
Professional Girlfriend

User ID: 248583
My ECCIE Reviews

I still cant get over the fact that I had
THE craziest sex of my life at my first time Swingers club visit @ Colette's in Dallas. Walked out with just my knee high black boots and my clients sport coat (;

lost my panties though....
phoenixfire_ is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:25 AM   #232
Madison May
Account Disabled

User ID: 1549
My ECCIE Reviews

the parking garage in West End in downtown Dallas. There was a club I think "have a nice day cafe" we were always running off to the parking garage do are thing then back to the club lol It happened more than once hehehe makes me smile overtime I pass it. It's about 5 story brick right by the highway, can't miss it =)
Madison May is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #233
sal2390
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire_ View Post
I still cant get over the fact that I had
THE craziest sex of my life at my first time Swingers club visit @ Colette's in Dallas. Walked out with just my knee high black boots and my clients sport coat (;

lost my panties though....

Wish I had been there...!
sal2390 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:24 AM   #234
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

Last week I took Greyhound to DC as AMTRAK had all those crazy issues. I walked to the back where the bathroom is located and to my horror saw 2 people having sex on the backseat. Was not sure to applaud them or to be sick to my stomach that they were going at it in daytime at the back of the bus
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #235
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Reading all of these interesting ones, I feel like mine are really dumb. =/

1. In one the Great Lakes. Off the beach, we swam out a ways to a sandbar that we could stand on. We were both young and horny, and didn't have anywhere private to really go.

2. On the beach of one of the Great Lakes...in December. Frozen beach, blankets on top of and under us, snow coming down - same reason.

3. In the women's shower at an all-women's college.

4. In an overhang construction tent in the middle of a a street in NYC. You know those tents they put over things to protect them from the elements while they're being worked on? My girlfriend at the time and I were walking around after a Broadway, and we ducked into one of them for some standing K-9.

5. I dated a girl that was a voyeur, and we saw a variety of public places - she didn't want to use the hotel bed when we traveled, she wanted to sit on the hotel window...with the window open. Various other public places. It was too hot for me to be embarrassed.

6. True story: The White House. I'm paranoid, so that story would only be told in person.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:56 PM   #236
titanicvol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Snuck in around midnight, Section QQ, row 1 of Neyland stadium at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
titanicvol is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:18 AM   #237
scram14020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

When in college worked for a cleaning service and girlfriend at the time was always up to new things
I would say strangest was in a church that I cleaned the place was always empty so why not lol. The best was at a Dr office I cleaned she calls me to come help her I walk in and she is on exam table legs in the stirups was hot as hell
scram14020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:01 AM   #238
cycleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In her butt.
cycleguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:35 AM   #239
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1: in a house for sale by the coast, hey, it was unlocked!
2: in a school bus, hey, I was 17 and unlocked!
3: inside a lifeguard house, too tempting!
4: in the beach, I was horny!
There's more, but I'll keep it to myself lol!
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:24 AM   #240
Frog Done
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Thumbs up

1) The restroom in the engineering building at college (God that was a long time ago)
2) Back seat of my Volkswagen (yes you really can!)

Bucket list
My desk at work
Any volunteers?
Frog Done is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women