Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60126
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #226
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
Yeah it's very interesting I agree! Like when I started a thread in LADIES SECTION about a member here and sweet Cara responded to it. With in minutes after her response that certain member contacts her regarding her response to my thread. So yeah, nothings private and aside from that incident, it doesn't take a genius to know that NOTHING on the net is 100% secure!

Anyway this thread is about time wasting hobbyists so I'm gonna stay on topic
+1
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #227
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyGiraffe View Post
Novatx is exactly right----
Nothing any of us do on this board is private and nobody has the right to expect anything you say on here to be private---

+1 on this. If you are not willing to say it publicly then don't say it. We will all be better of.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #228
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

You may not be able to expect privacy from the private areas but you be able to expect that a party that does not have access gets dealt with swiftly when they display they do.

Anything less than harsh reaction condones it.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #229
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 188856
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
Looks like you struck a nerve! First timewaster exposed?
NO WAY IN HELL Netx9 is a timewaster! That guy is awesome and VERY respectful of the lady he spends time with. If anything, I would ALLOW him to "waste my time" by staying over a while just to chat. Conversation (along with other things ) is amazing with this guy!
Can't wait to see you again.
SweetCara is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #230
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCara View Post
NO WAY IN HELL Netx9 is a timewaster! That guy is awesome and VERY respectful of the lady he spends time with. If anything, I would ALLOW him to "waste my time" by staying over a while just to chat. Conversation (along with other things ) is amazing with this guy!
Can't wait to see you again.
I have to agree with Sweet Cara on this one. .. Netx9 is a pleasure to spend time with. .. he is fun and playful and he truly adores women!! Do our dates run over? Yes, but that is as much my fault as it is his because we are catching up on each others lives etc. ..

However, since we usually have evening dates he is usually very considerate because he knows I get up at 4am every day and I appreciate that very much!!

Sometimes, it's not that we are clock watchers. .. it is just that our responsibilities both in the real world and our professional lives pile up on us and we only have so many hours in the day. .. So, while we may want to visit longer sometimes we just can't. ..

Your organized slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #231
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You may not be able to expect privacy from the private areas but you be able to expect that a party that does not have access gets dealt with swiftly when they display they do.

Anything less than harsh reaction condones it.
You are fantasizing if you think mods can control anything other than blatant violations. It is not against the rules for a provider to hear about something posted and respond to it or for that matter a hobbyist to respond to what they heard about in the ladies area. I would not be surprised if you were not guilty of talking to providers yourself. We all have people here that we become friends with and keep an eye out for.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:31 PM   #232
MzMarina210
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 228183
My ECCIE Reviews
Default =)

LOL...good post!
MzMarina210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #233
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
+1 on this. If you are not willing to say it publicly then don't say it. We will all be better of.
Really? Will you publicly admit that a certain lady allowed you to read the powder room?

I think you have already been labeled and proven yourself to be a Gossip amongst the ladies.
You LAZ are the 1st in line to tell a lady what is said in mens private area.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:26 PM   #234
Divine Intervention
BANNED

Quote:
You are fantasizing if you think mods can control anything other than blatant violations. It is not against the rules for a provider to hear about something posted and respond to it or for that matter a hobbyist to respond to what they heard about in the ladies area. I would not be surprised if you were not guilty of talking to providers yourself. We all have people here that we become friends with and keep an eye out for.
Guess that really depends on, where the info was posted, how and from who she hears the info that she post.
Divine Intervention is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #235
Whispers

Quote:
You are fantasizing if you think mods can control anything other than blatant violations. It is not against the rules for a provider to hear about something posted and respond to it

If she does it is not unheard of for a MOD to tell her she is displaying a knowledge of Private Information and require her to disclose the source. Done all the time. THey can take the points or ban or give up the guy and then he gets dealt with.

or for that matter a hobbyist to respond to what they heard about in the ladies area. I would not be surprised if you were not guilty of talking to providers yourself. All the time. About all kinds of things...thats kind of a general statement dude.....

We all have people here that we become friends with and keep an eye out for.
i doubt that there are a majority of guys looking out for ladys by running to them with private area info.... Definitely a few like you..... But most guys are honorable.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #236
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Really? Will you publicly admit that a certain lady allowed you to read the powder room?
Ok, don't start posting fucking accusations just because I responded to something that I saw there and had something to say about. You need to chill the fuck out already! I posted because your rant is already fucking annoying. You said what you had to say so there is no reason in making more drama anywhere, like, why haven't you dropped it? Geez! Don't try to act all cool like you were all innocent. Nobody was even asking about what you posted and that's why I responded. Nobody cares about your novela anymore. That was soooo 2 weeks ago or whatever. Nada que ver!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #237
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
i doubt that there are a majority of guys looking out for ladys by running to them with private area info.... Definitely a few like you..... But most guys are honorable.
You assume facts not in evidence. I don't even bother with premium access unless I write a review. I usually only do that if it has the potential to help the lady. There is not much stated in the private areas that is that important. People worry about it simply because it is an unknown factor.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:19 AM   #238
Whispers

Quote:
You assume facts not in evidence. I don't even bother with premium access unless I write a review. I usually only do that if it has the potential to help the lady. There is not much stated in the private areas that is that important. People worry about it simply because it is an unknown factor.
DUDE... In your previous post you are discussing when guys are sharing private room info with the ladies and you go on to state you are one of several (you say all) that are looking out for the ladies....

I'm not assuming shit....

Quote:
Old 01-31-2014, 05:39 AM   #239
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Darling View Post
Ok, don't start posting fucking accusations just because I responded to something that I saw there and had something to say about. You need to chill the fuck out already! I posted because your rant is already fucking annoying. You said what you had to say so there is no reason in making more drama anywhere, like, why haven't you dropped it? Geez! Don't try to act all cool like you were all innocent. Nobody was even asking about what you posted and that's why I responded. Nobody cares about your novela anymore. That was soooo 2 weeks ago or whatever. Nada que ver!

Darcy.... I posted this reply because I think you are a dumb ass to think I give a caca about you. No other hidden motive, I promise. lol lol lol

LAZ, you have premium access now because you have been outed as a Time Waster and you cannot stand not knowing if something is said about you in mens area.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:13 AM   #240
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm... sure lady, obviously you do or you would not be posting. And by the way, if you don't want people talking about you, you should probably stop hoeing around with other people's boyfriends. That's fuuuuuucked up! I don't care to know the whole story, but you know what you do. What a trip for someone so old to be pulling that shit off!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women