Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2014, 09:22 AM   #226
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I'm not going to read your shit anymore. .
So much for that shit...
Old 02-12-2014, 09:42 AM   #227
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I do not agree.

If the steak was bad, JJ can say it was tough and flavorless. He can say the waiter was a jerk if he was poorly treated. He sure doesn't have to leave a tip or go back. But if he screwed up and walked into the wrong restaurant he’s still responsible for the bill on the meal he ate—especially if it was pretty obvious the menu looked very different than what he was expecting.

Let me counter...
There is no menu with prices on it like in a restaurant. Your assumption seems to be that there is a huge difference in the two restaurants. Maybe there isn't. Maybe the service JJ got was exactly what he thought he paid for. If you go in expecting hamburger and hamburger is served....how are you to know that there was a mix-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

I’m certainly not defending what Olivia did, how she acted, etc. If she behaved then as she has on here then she is not faultless. The reality is that adjudication would depend on far too much he said/she said. But I assume JJ is paining the picture in the best possible light for himself and he still comes out looking pretty bad.
I assume they are both painting with rose colored glasses!

The irony in this thread is that Olivia is not arguing that Olivia88 should be paid the same rate she is paid for doing the exact same work!

Quote:
What do you mean? “How I acted.” You weren’t there and JJ has, in his own twisted way, corroborated everything I’ve said which is exactly what happened. So let me get this straight…………..First, and I agree with your first comment BTW, you said don’t eat the steak at Vic and Anthony’s and then try to pay for the cheeseburger from McDonalds. He knew where he was when he walked in. But you go on to say it’s somehow my fault? How so?
So you compare yourself to Vic and Anthony and Olivia88 to McDonalds and bitch about someone using the word whore?

Furthermore....no where have you proven that JJ knew before hand that you were not Olivia88. In fact you have proven just the opposite. He thought you were Olivia88 right up until you contacted him after the session!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #228
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default So much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So much for that shit...

I hear that, Reckon most people would know by now not to pay a whole lot of attention to what the ol ho says I wonder why she couldn't wait more than one day to contradict herself

Whats really the shits is she promises that (on a couple of ranting threads) last year that this was going to be her last post. Most of the board heaves a huge sigh of relief
but like much of what she says it meant nothing

Wish that she would be honest and admit that she will most likely be ranting and spinning out yarns on her death bed
Old 02-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #229
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let me counter...
There is no menu with prices on it like in a restaurant. Your assumption seems to be that there is a huge difference in the two restaurants. Maybe there isn't.

I don’t fucking look like Oliva88 AT ALL. He can see can’t he? He has a fucking mouth. He could have and should have said something.
Quote:
Maybe the service JJ got was exactly what he thought he paid for. If you go in expecting hamburger and hamburger is served....how are you to know that there was a mix-up?

No. He doesn’t have a choice. He cannot accept the services or pay for the services at the stated fee. Period. Anything else is theft. And it’s particularly theft when you steal from a mean old whore like me that has a $6,000 a month nut.
Quote:
The irony in this thread is that Olivia is not arguing that Olivia88 should be paid the same rate she is paid for doing the exact same work!

There is no irony. It also isn’t a supply and demand issue. I charge what I charge because that’s what I set my fees at. If it were a supply and demand issue, my prices would have been driven down. Hookers are seemingly a commodity, but the range in prices demonstrates otherwise.
Quote:
So you compare yourself to Vic and Anthony and Olivia88 to McDonalds and bitch about someone using the word whore?

It’s a symbolic comparison. For the record, based on her looks and her demonstrated wit and intelligence, I think she should be charging a minimum of $300 per hour for now and work her way up to a $450 or more ninety minute minimum and continue to raise them as she gets older. I said so in another thread. Well not the figures, but she needs to raise her rates.
Quote:
Furthermore....no where have you proven that JJ knew before hand that you were not Olivia88. In fact you have proven just the opposite. He thought you were Olivia88 right up until you contacted him after the session!

The fuck are you saying you fucking idiot!?! I could be her mother! We look nothing alike. I know that and so does everyone the fuck else because she shows her face in her ads, and I showed my face in my ads! She states her age. She also advertises herself as 5’10” tall. I’m 5’2” tall. I returned his PM with an email that came from olivia@oliviahoward.com . AND AS IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, IT’S NOT ON ME TO MAKE SURE SOME DRUNK GETS TO THE RIGHT DOOR! THAT’S ON HIM. You’re really reaching because you want some drunk that can’t see to be right. It galls you that yet again some nasty mean bitch is right.

Pet, Pet, Pet………….you’re getting manic again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
I hear that, Reckon most people would know by now not to pay a whole lot of attention to what the ol ho says I wonder why she couldn't wait more than one day to contradict herself

Where have I contradicted myself? You’ve corroborated everything I’ve said so…………..

Quote:
Whats really the shits is she promises that (on a couple of ranting threads) last year that this was going to be her last post. Most of the board heaves a huge sigh of relief
but like much of what she says it meant nothing

We’ve been through this already Mr. Kerouac, perhaps you were drunk then too, I changed my mind.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #230
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don’t fucking look like Oliva88 AT ALL. He can see can’t he? He has a fucking mouth. He could have and should have said something. You are the one calling him a drunk....why would you see a drunk that can't tell you from another lady?

No. He doesn’t have a choice. He cannot accept the services or pay for the services at the stated fee. Period. Anything else is theft. This is kinda like lying about how much one posts....if you tell folks you do not post very much yet the stats prove otherwise , are you lying? JJ said he thought you were someone else and paid accordingly.

There is no irony. It also isn’t a supply and demand issue. I charge what I charge because that’s what I set my fees at. So are you saying if you set your fee at 20k , that is what you would get? Here you go again demonstrating your lack of knowledge on supply and demand. If it were a supply and demand issue, my prices would have been driven down. No, not if you set it at a level near Equillibrium. Hookers are seemingly a commodity, but the range in prices demonstrates otherwise. Hookers are subject to the exact same economic forces that labor is subject to.

It’s a symbolic comparison. For the record, based on her looks and her demonstrated wit and intelligence, I think she should be charging a minimum of $300 per hour for now and work her way up to a $450 or more ninety minute minimum and continue to raise them as she gets older. I said so in another thread. Well not the figures, but she needs to raise her rates. Well than next time compare yourself to McDonalds and other to Vic and Anthony.

The fuck are you saying you fucking idiot!?! I could be her mother! We look nothing alike. I know that and so does everyone the fuck else because she shows her face in her ads, and I showed my face in my ads! She states her age. She also advertises herself as 5’10” tall. I’m 5’2” tall. I returned his PM with an email that came from olivia@oliviahoward.com . AND AS IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, IT’S NOT ON ME TO MAKE SURE SOME DRUNK GETS TO THE RIGHT DOOR! THAT’S ON HIM. You’re really reaching because you want some drunk that can’t see to be right. It galls you that yet again some nasty mean bitch is right.Let me tell you a reply I told a friend of mine that married a drunk....''Why are you surprised when a drunk comes home drunk?'' So if you think arguing with what you consider to be a drunk is right, then have at it. People with a ounce of sense see the dichotomy in your argument.

The fact of the matter is that mistakes happen in this business and every other business. You seem to never want to take any responsibility for any mistake , furthermore you have gained a reputation as a liar when cornered with the truth. That leaves you little room in the benefit of the doubt department.

We will never know the exact truth in the matter , I suspect that it lies somewhere in the middle along with million of other disagreements....not that you will ever concede that basic fact.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #231
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t fucking look like Oliva88 AT ALL. He can see can’t he? He has a fucking mouth. He could have and should have said something.

No. He doesn’t have a choice. He cannot accept the services or pay for the services at the stated fee. Period. Anything else is theft. And it’s particularly theft when you steal from a mean old whore like me that has a $6,000 a month nut.

There is no irony. It also isn’t a supply and demand issue. I charge what I charge because that’s what I set my fees at. If it were a supply and demand issue, my prices would have been driven down. Hookers are seemingly a commodity, but the range in prices demonstrates otherwise.

It’s a symbolic comparison. For the record, based on her looks and her demonstrated wit and intelligence, I think she should be charging a minimum of $300 per hour for now and work her way up to a $450 or more ninety minute minimum and continue to raise them as she gets older. I said so in another thread. Well not the figures, but she needs to raise her rates.

The fuck are you saying you fucking idiot!?! I could be her mother! We look nothing alike. I know that and so does everyone the fuck else because she shows her face in her ads, and I showed my face in my ads! She states her age. She also advertises herself as 5’10” tall. I’m 5’2” tall. I returned his PM with an email that came from olivia@oliviahoward.com . AND AS IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, IT’S NOT ON ME TO MAKE SURE SOME DRUNK GETS TO THE RIGHT DOOR! THAT’S ON HIM. You’re really reaching because you want some drunk that can’t see to be right. It galls you that yet again some nasty mean bitch is right.

Pet, Pet, Pet………….you’re getting manic again.

Where have I contradicted myself? You’ve corroborated everything I’ve said so…………..

We’ve been through this already Mr. Kerouac, perhaps you were drunk then too, I changed my mind.

I object to you calling WTF an effing idiot. He is smarter than you And don't try and lie yourself out of contradicting yourself. You said you weren't "going to read anymore of my shit" That promise didn't last 24 hours Also,dont besmirtch the name of Mr KEROUAC He was a great writer Why don't you do what he did: I e go on the road and get out of town Oh, maybe I need to get someone else to tell you since you aren't reading what I say anymore.

Wakeup probably woulnt mind telling you
Old 02-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #232
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking How much of that Snob Knob whiskey did you have to drink to put up with an hour of her Caca?

Quote:
And don't try and lie yourself out of contradicting yourself. You said you weren't "going to read anymore of my shit" That promise didn't last 24 hours
JJ, you need to understand that when Olivia lies, she just "changed her mind". When others change their mind, they are liars and thieves!

Old 02-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #233
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I don’t fucking look like Oliva88 AT ALL. He can see can’t he? He has a fucking mouth. He could have and should have said something. You are the one calling him a drunk....why would you see a drunk that can't tell you from another lady?
I didn’t know he was a drinker till he drank up a bunch of my booze and stole from me. I didn’t know he was a drunk, though I suspected it, until some of the ladies he sees regularly told me.

No. He doesn’t have a choice. He cannot accept the services or pay for the services at the stated fee. Period. Anything else is theft. This is kinda like lying about how much one posts....if you tell folks you do not post very much yet the stats prove otherwise , are you lying? JJ said he thought you were someone else and paid accordingly.
The former is misspeaking. The latter is theft. He knew I wasn’t Olivia88 as soon as he opened the door.

There is no irony. It also isn’t a supply and demand issue. I charge what I charge because that’s what I set my fees at. So are you saying if you set your fee at 20k , that is what you would get? Here you go again demonstrating your lack of knowledge on supply and demand.
No. It’s what I was asking for. Doesn’t mean I’d get it. I asked for a minimum of $350 an hour and got it on a regular basis. Clearly the market would bear it.

If it were a supply and demand issue, my prices would have been driven down. No, not if you set it at a level near Equillibrium.
My rate was nowhere near the medium or the mean.

Hookers are seemingly a commodity, but the range in prices demonstrates otherwise.Hookers are subject to the exact same economic forces that labor is subject to.
I never said that. I said they aren’t a commodity and therefore not subject to commodity pricing.

It’s a symbolic comparison. For the record, based on her looks and her demonstrated wit and intelligence, I think she should be charging a minimum of $300 per hour for now and work her way up to a $450 or more ninety minute minimum and continue to raise them as she gets older. I said so in another thread. Well not the figures, but she needs to raise her rates. Well than next time compare yourself to McDonalds and other to Vic and Anthony.
It was Old-T’s analogy not mine. Talk to him.

The fuck are you saying you fucking idiot!?! I could be her mother! We look nothing alike. I know that and so does everyone the fuck else because she shows her face in her ads, and I showed my face in my ads! She states her age. She also advertises herself as 5’10” tall. I’m 5’2” tall. I returned his PM with an email that came from olivia@oliviahoward.com . AND AS IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, IT’S NOT ON ME TO MAKE SURE SOME DRUNK GETS TO THE RIGHT DOOR! THAT’S ON HIM. You’re really reaching because you want some drunk that can’t see to be right. It galls you that yet again some nasty mean bitch is right.Let me tell you a reply I told a friend of mine that married a drunk....''Why are you surprised when a drunk comes home drunk?'' So if you think arguing with what you consider to be a drunk is right, then have at it. People with a ounce of sense see the dichotomy in your argument.
See above. I had never met the man. I had no idea he was a drunk even after we had our meeting I only suspected it. I formed that opinion after I spoke to three lades he sees / saw regularly after he began stalking my posts and wanted to get invited to the socials.

The fact of the matter is that mistakes happen in this business and every other business. You seem to never want to take any responsibility for any mistake , furthermore you have gained a reputation as a liar when cornered with the truth. That leaves you little room in the benefit of the doubt department.
Stop white knighting him. He made the mistake not me. I’m not known as a liar. You are however known as a drama queen, judgmental and jumping to the wrong conclusion. You are also known to be obsessed with me. You are demonstrating it now. I’ve told you Pet, I’m not interested.

Quote:
We will never know the exact truth in the matter , I suspect that it lies somewhere in the middle along with million of other disagreements....not that you will ever concede that basic fact.

There is no middle. He’s admitted to the facts as I presented them. You’re calling him a dumb ass that can’t tell the difference between Olivia88 and me. And ignoring the fact that he stalks my posts. He has for literally years – similar to you. Though I have to say I prefer you as a stalker and I refuse to take him on as a Pet.
Quote:
Also,dont besmirtch the name of Mr KEROUAC

I’m not. You are. He was a drunk like you.
Quote:
said you weren't "going to read anymore of my shit" That promise didn't last 24 hours

You’re down to THIS as a defense? Thank you for admitting you’ve lost…….Pathetic really……………you know…………..you.
Quote:
Wakeup probably woulnt mind telling you

That’s fine. He’s one of my favorite play things.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #234
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

There is no irony. It also isn’t a supply and demand issue. I charge what I charge because that’s what I set my fees at. So are you saying if you set your fee at 20k , that is what you would get? Here you go again demonstrating your lack of knowledge on supply and demand.
No. It’s what I was asking for. Doesn’t mean I’d get it. I asked for a minimum of $350 an hour and got it on a regular basis. Clearly the market would bear it. You got what you asked for because you set it near Equillibrium. Not because that was what you asked for. If folks got exactly what they asked for then they would ask for a helluva lot more than wtf they currently get!

If it were a supply and demand issue, my prices would have been driven down. No, not if you set it at a level near Equillibrium.
My rate was nowhere near the medium or the mean. Had you set your rate at 20k an hour, it would have been driven down. Do you not understand wtf Equillibrium means?

Hookers are seemingly a commodity, but the range in prices demonstrates otherwise.Hookers are subject to the exact same economic forces that labor is subject to.
I never said that. I said they aren’t a commodity and therefore not subject to commodity pricing. You talked out both sides of your ass. You said hookers are like a commodity but that they aren't. WTF are they then? All I did was say they are just like any other labor market, subject to supply and demand.
It was Old-T’s analogy not mine. Talk to him.
Old-T did not bring up Vic and Anthony and McDonald's , you did. He did not make a value comparison like you did. My guess is because he has way to much awareness and class to make that mistake. This is exactly wtf he said:
If the steak was bad, JJ can say it was tough and flavorless. He can say the waiter was a jerk if he was poorly treated. He sure doesn't have to leave a tip or go back. But if he screwed up and walked into the wrong restaurant he’s still responsible for the bill on the meal he ate—especially if it was pretty obvious the menu looked very different than what he was expecting.
So you are back to me being stalking your posts. Yet you claim to be replying to me even when I'm not in a thread. Sounds like you got that stalking shit ass backwards!
Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM   #235
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default B.S.

Quote:
JJ, you need to understand that when Olivia lies, she just "changed her mind". When others change their mind, they are liars and thieves!

Well said my man. You hit the nail on the head there,but why does she keep getting caught up in her lies and expect people to believe her

In answer to your question I only had a couple of drinks . What kind of moron offers you drinks and pisses and moans about it years later that you drank them.

The sad part of the deal ,amigo, is she didn't offer to share whatever she was on that day. It had to be some helluva good shit. She evidently could not count past two until the very next day Ive never had any shit near that good I don't care what the lying bitch says I was not made aware of anything until the next day Her exact words were
"we had a disconnect yesterday"

Now things could have been a lot different if there the threats and hissy fit that was coming way about an error of omission not commission. I don't know how other people react, but when I am threatened its all over with. I cant understand why people come on like a bull rhino in heat and expect any co-operation
Old 02-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #236
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Nope, I texted you immediately afterwards. I probably did say we had a disconnect, but I thought you. Said you didn't remember the incident to the point of questioning my ability. And now you remember how much you drank. Weird.

Bottom line is you stole $200 from me, and when I tried to give you an out and a way to correct it, you chose to ignore it. And it pissed you off. Pissed you off to the point that months and months later you were still mad enough to stalk my reviews and comments with nasty comments. Get a life looser. .
Old 02-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Field of Dreams...

Quote:

I'm still scratching my head over these two. You set your fee's regardless of the law of supply and demand and price equilibrium? Again I ask you why you did not set it at 20k an hour if price equilibrium does not exist in OliviaHowards world? In your world you set the price you want and they will come pay it! That is basically what you said. Did Kevin Costar build a ballpark in your cornfield?

If hookers are not a commodity , what are they? What are any workers if not commodities? Everybody and every thing is a commodity. You are mistaking the different values we place on commodities as somehow making them not a commodity.

Not sure I follow your logic.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:22 AM   #238
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default menal help

Quote:
Nope, I texted you immediately afterwards. I probably did say we had a disconnect, but I thought you. Said you didn't remember the incident to the point of questioning my ability. And now you remember how much you drank. Weird.

Bottom line is you stole $200 from me, and when I tried to give you an out and a way to correct it, you chose to ignore it. And it pissed you off. Pissed you off to the point that months and months later you were still mad enough to stalk my reviews and comments with nasty comments. Get a life looser. .

It never ends with you does it? Lying and crying ;your two favorite pastimes Well old dame, its time for some serious self-examination on your part You really need to quit blaming other people for your problems and realize you bring it all on yourself'

You decry the fact that you have haters, but if you come on like an obnoxious cunt three fourths of the time it is inevitable. You accuse people of stalking your posts, but if you attack people or their assertions they are going to defend themselves If you are caught up in an obvious pattern of falsehoods designed to cast yourself in a favorable
light while demeaning other people you are going to be called a liar. It is inevitable

You like to portray yourself as the wise old retired ho of the board with a special brand of genius of the hooker world and women's lib. But, when your multi-page ramblings drone on and on and the less sense you make the more you prattle on you are boring; not informing and you are going to be labeled a gasbag It is inevitable

When you retire, but hang around and surround yourself with drama for months on end , going on mean-spirited attacks against Houston members like Blo- pop and Wakeup (labeling people grifters, shoplifters and Nazis) people are going to wonder whats up with that crazy old cretin. It is inevitable

When you got tired of so many on the board telling you to shut up and go away you promised you would, making so many people so happy, but only to resurface causing major league disappointment You need to realize that a little bit of you goes a long way, and your reptilian personality rubs too many people the wrong way, and you step on too many toes With you, its inevitable

I ,and other people have noticed that you are an embittered, vindictive troubled person. There are mental health individuals around that can help you deal with your issues. It would behoove you to avail yourself of the help you so obviously need. While you are on the couch, take a vacation from the board until you get your needle back to due north, A permanent one, like you promised would be best, but one can only hope
Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #239
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I was taught a long time ago how to negotiate by an old man that had been in the garment industry for fifty years when I was in my early twenties. He said, it’s not how much you want to buy or sell something, it’s how quickly you want to buy or sell it. I could sell a Porsche 911 Carrera S that’s four years old for $60,000ish today. If I keep low miles in it and in the like new condition it’s in now, I can sell it for $150,000 in fifty years. It’s just a question of how quickly I want to sell it. You dig?

Now to your pedestrian question:

Quote:
I'm still scratching my head over these two. You set your fee's regardless of the law of supply and demand and price equilibrium? Again I ask you why you did not set it at 20k an hour if price equilibrium does not exist in OliviaHowards world?
No. You said,
Quote:

And I countered with:
Quote:
Even when I was in my prime let’s say at 35, I couldn’t fetch $20,000 / hour; I don’t think any woman can particularly post-crash. So let’s talk real numbers in real time: Before the crash I thought I was retiring at 42 in 2007. When I retired, yes this time for good, after the crash in 2013 I was 47. And I know you bitches don’t like it, but I look a good ten years younger than I am. Those are the variables.

In 2007, at 42 and pre-crash my minimum was $400 / hour up to $2,500 for an overnight, and I made that money all day long. I could have raised my rates to probably $600 for ninety minutes up to $2,500 for an overnight and made just as much money and worked less, but it would have been a bigger risk. A risk that I was obviously not willing to take.

There were a few women that made like $10,000 a day, before the crash, Jet Set Lara comes to mind, but they didn’t work very much, and I’d guess they had sugar daddies supporting them. My pricing structure made sugar daddy money just icing on the cake.

In 2013, at 47 and post-crash my minimum was $350 / hour or $400 / 90 minutes and $1,800 for an overnight. I also had a very popular option which was $1,000 for off the clock. And again, I made that money all day long. I could have raised my rates a little to say $400 / hour with no 90 minute option and made just as much money. Any more than that, and I’d have worked less and I don’t think post-crash I could have made up the income lost due to the rate hike.

There are some women that are making $1,000 dollar minimums and even fewer who make incrementally more the benchmark of $1,000 per hour, but again, they work less, take a bigger risk. I’d also guess they had sugar daddies supporting them. But the days of $10,000 a day money are over at least for the foreseeable future.

Having said all that, it doesn’t mean that just because I don’t charge $20,000 doesn’t mean that I can’t get double what some women make. It also doesn't mean that their lower prices drive down my rate or raise the bar for them to raise their rates. Because there are three things at work that cause the vast price fluctuation: The PRODUCT is different. And the CONSUMER is different. And EMOTIONS, it's an emotional purchase. Just because JESSE JAMES is too cheap or doesn’t have enough money to spend $400 for a hooker doesn’t mean that you don’t.
Quote:
In your world you set the price you want and they will come pay it! That is basically what you said. Did Kevin Costar build a ballpark in your cornfield?
Well, they did didn’t they? There are plenty of men that squawk that women that fetch as much an hour that I did are ate the fuck up with Golden Pussy Syndrome. Absolutely not the case. I just charged what I charged because I could fetch it.

Quote:
If hookers are not a commodity , what are they?
If hookers were a commodity, some wouldn’t make $80 for a BNG up to $1,000 an hour. They would all make basically the same somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 an hour probably. As far as I’m concerned if you price yourself where the most competition is you are just asking for downward pressure on your fee. But that’s just my way of thinking.
Quote:
What are any workers if not commodities? Everybody and every thing is a commodity. You are mistaking the different values we place on commodities as somehow making them not a commodity.

Not at all. Skilled labor makes more per hour than unskilled labor. Machinists with twenty year’s experience make more than an apprentice machinist. In the oil business, because of the oil crash, there is a severe deficit of labor of people from the ages 30 to 55ish. Labor in that industry are by default set outside the commodity of professionals and management employees because of the outside and artificial influences of their particular market.
Quote:
Not sure I follow your logic.

Not sure I follow yours.
Quote:
It never ends with you does it? Lying and crying ;your two favorite pastimes Well old dame, its time for some serious self-examination on your part You really need to quit blaming other people for your problems and realize you bring it all on yourself'

How is it my fault you could see well enough to know Olivia88’s fee was $200, but not well enough to know that a completely different women opened the door. How is it my fault you didn’t say anything? How is it my fault you didn’t bother to return my text explaining? How is it my fault that you got your membership revoked for stealing?

Also, what have I lied about?

Answer these questions, and I’ll read the rest of your diatribe/s.

Open YOUR eyes. You’re a drunk that steals from women, and err’body, even people that don’t like me, said the same here in this thread and behind your back about – you know about you being a drunk and all.

Even so you’re not my Pet – and so never will be I can assure you! I’m going to use the rules I impose on my Pet. Unless you lie or twist my words, which you did both in the first paragraph of your diatribe, I’m going to ignore you. Sad really, to be ignored by someone you so desperately want to get the way I got you…………………..
Old 02-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #240
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

If hookers were a commodity, some wouldn’t make $80 for a BNG up to $1,000 an hour. They would all make basically the same somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 an hour probably. As far as I’m concerned if you price yourself where the most competition is you are just asking for downward pressure on your fee. But that’s just my way of thinking.

Not at all. Skilled labor makes more per hour than unskilled labor. Machinists with twenty year’s experience make more than an apprentice machinist. In the oil business, because of the oil crash, there is a severe deficit of labor of people from the ages 30 to 55ish. Labor in that industry are by default set outside the commodity of professionals and management employees because of the outside and artificial influences of their particular market.

…………………..
Could somebody please explain to Olivia that the price fluctuation of a commodity does not change the fact that it is still a commodity.

While you are at it try and explain to her that price equilibrium is what ultimately sets the top rate she can get. If she sets her rate out of the price equilibrium range...she will get nothing.

If you can get her to understand these small points, she will then see what total bullshit her post below was.

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women