Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160806
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40395
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35536
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #2296
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
If you haven't seen it:

I hope he fairs better than my bro did last year. Although Colts will lose two more games towards the end of the season for sure.

I really don't have anything to add. They look like they are firing on all cylinders again. Next week is almost a by week. Detroit on thanksgiving should be interesting though. (Looks at schedule) Holy shit! We play the Patriots?! O_o

What the fuck is up with people not knowing games can end in a tie? Shit just happened in 2008. McNabb told folks he didn't know it could happen. Players not reading the rulebook or something? Think they playing baseball or something?
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #2297
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

STATS N SNATCH

Total Offence: 15th(354.3yds/g) | Points/game: 5th(27.8) | Time of Pos/game: 1st(34:46) |TO: 5th(+10)

Total defence: 2nd(281.6yds/g) | Passing:3rd (196.0yds/g) | | Points:3rd (15.9pts/g) |Rushing: 3rd(85.6yds/g) | Sacks 9th(25th)INT's 4th(11)

Texans Back on Top of Power Poll

I've got to say, Dobbins and Kareem have been a huge ? marks to me as of how they even made the squad this year. However, as of now, I will totally back off.

Kareem leads the team in picks and has been tackling with HUGE authority. So far, I believe he is actually having a better year than J-Jo.

After Cush went down for the count, I figured the middle would be wide open for TE's, RB's, and slot receivers to exploit. However, After witnessing the HELL OF A GAME played by Dobbins in CHIT TOWN, I resend those statements. BTW that hit was borderline illegal. If the QB crosses the LOS, and does not slide, as far as I know he is fair game. It looks bad in slow mo, but at full speed, I don't see a problem. The hit was a bit high seemed to me like he backed off at the last minute--it could have been MUCH more vicious.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #2298
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Kareem leads the team in picks and has been tackling with HUGE authority. So far, I believe he is actually having a better year than J-Jo.
I agree to a degree. J Jo has not played as well and no doubt KJ far exceeds his performance from last year. However, there are a couple of huge reasons why. First and foremost, J Jo has been playing hurt and secondly, we hear J Jo's name more because he regularly defends the other teams #1 receiver. But your point is well taken about KJ having a better year than J Jo.

I am just glad that the coaching staff's patience is starting to pay dividends with KJ.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 AM   #2299
Guest040616
Account Disabled

KJ gets some love from the Chronicle.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...or-cb-jackson/
Old 11-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #2300
Satin
Valued Poster

Tim Dobbins fined $30,000?! That's a damn shame. Roger Goddell has way too much power and is a pathetic dude. I guess the NFL will one day be a flag football league like DED alluded to earlier. Total bullshit...

Bring on the Jags...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #2301
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Tim Dobbins fined $30,000?!
DAMN!!!!

That's a grip for somebody making "ONLY" $700K...that's almost one whole game check!!!

Ouch!!!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #2302
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Tim Dobbins fined $30,000?! That's a damn shame. Roger Goddell has way too much power and is a pathetic dude. I guess the NFL will one day be a flag football league like DED alluded to earlier. Total bullshit...

Bring on the Jags...
Dayum, that IS a grip!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #2303
Satin
Valued Poster

This is truly a matchup of the best team in the NFL vs the worst team in the league. It's the highest point spread too. We should win easy, but remember "any given Sunday".....;
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #2304
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

But you also have to remember, "Gabbert and Henne"

Looking forward to seeing Shaprton come back!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #2305
Satin
Valued Poster

Default No fucking way!!!

OMFG, are you kidding me? This was the most exciting and roller coaster of a game I've ever been to!! Fucking OT win with a "walk off" TD by Andre?
This game was nuts!!! Analysis coming later, right now we're still partying and drinking!!! Lmao!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #2306
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

I'd Like to send a shot out to BigTex for undoubtedly supporting Shaub to the point of driving some of us fellers mad..

Schaub just threw for 527yrds!!!
Thats 2nd most in a single game in NFL History!!!

Andre Johnson caught for 273 yrds..
I've been hearing through fans and media that this combo was dead... I think it's now time to STFU!! LOL.. damn what a game..

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #2307
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I love Schaub as well, but make no mistake about it, had they lost in OT, we all are blaming him for short-arming that INT to Dre late in OT...

BTW, DRE DAY #Chronic2012
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #2308
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Week 11 Theme song!
Forgot about Dre... THE TEXANS REMIX

BTW Texans are undefeated vs AFC opponents... No Luck for Colts as they took a big loss today vs. NE. That puts Houston 3 games ahead of Colts for the division last I checked. Gotta feeling a spot at the table will soon be secured... Not quite sure when but my gut tells me, a win vs colts week 13 will do it..

Playoff Scenarios and a resurrection of the "PLAYOFF MACHINE" are in place for the weeks to come..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I love Schaub as well, but make no mistake about it, had they lost in OT, we all are blaming him for short-arming that INT to Dre late in OT...
No doubt. some may have blamed Schaub. However even if that pick would have sealed the game in Jag's favor, the bigger bust would have been our elite DEFENSE giving up 30+ points and 450+ yards to a team ranked DEAD LAST IN OFFENSE..

However, the Defense stepped up HUGE late helping the Offense seal the deal...

IMHO Jags and teams out for the count are extremely dangerous when facing monster opponents.. Knowing they don't have a chance in hell to reach the playoffs, they take huge risks, give new looks and play with a chip on their shoulder... as what a blow-off game is to us is like a BIG (playoff-type) GAME is to them. However, with that said, the silver-lining is that this game was more important for the Texans reaching the playoffs than was Chicago or Green Bay.

After nose diving to mediocre teams before the playoffs last year, I've noticed our Texans have adopted new theme.. They focus even more deeply on week-to-week match-up and break huddles in unison with a firm quote:

"1 and 0."
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #2309
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Schaub threw 54 passes today with a 75%+ completion percentage for 527 yards and 5 td's. That is absolutely phenominal! No ifs, ands or buts! The Texans are 16-4 in the last 20 games he has started! Yes, he threw 2 intereceptions and I admit both frustrated me. However, he and Dre put the entire team on their backs and carried them across the finish line. In spite of the 2 interceptions, Schaub was an elite NFL qb today. He normally doesn't have to be. Normally, all he needs to do is manage the game and he usually does that very well, especially with his play action passes and what is normally the best running game in the NFL. That wasn't the case today! I was surprised at how ineffective our running game was. Bottom line, we needed something extra from Schaub/Dre today and they both delivered! As for Dre, he was just Dre.Through the years, we have come to expect phenominal performances from him. I would still take Dre over any other receiver in the league! He's that good!

As for the D, they sucked big time today. I am worried about JJ's hamstring. I don't believe we can make it to the promised land without JJ being able to run with the other teams Big Dogs! We cannot afford for JJ to be less than 100%. KJ had his worst day of the season. Let's all hope it was a one game event. I believe the lapses on the defensive side of the ball were across the board!. In my opinion there was not a single player on the D side who played their A game today! Did I remember to say the D sucked today?

All in all, a win is a win! There is something to be said for winning an NFL game when you are not playing up to your capabilities. We did that today! But we better get our heads on straight because if we don't we will leave Detroit with our asses in our hands!

Through it all, it's great to be 9-1!!!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #2310
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

When is it time to fire the kicker? I mean dang it...they play reserved all game because his leg is 50/50. Swell game and great to see the boys in blue pull thru. Never quit attitude....even when it looked like the fork was put in the turkey.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women