Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #2281
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

hmmmmm.......9 game stretch? Let's See how KJ does as the pressure cooker gets turned up. He seem's to be making great growth and maturity,so therefore he's making plays.....he
is letting the plays come to him and is taking the advice of jjoseph. He's making progress BT.....but he has a ways to go b4 he even gets as good as #24....
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #2282
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

J Jo is a beast.... I love watching him play!
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #2283
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixshowdj View Post
hmmmmm.......9 game stretch? Let's See how KJ does as the pressure cooker gets turned up. He seem's to be making great growth and maturity,so therefore he's making plays.....he
is letting the plays come to him and is taking the advice of jjoseph. He's making progress BT.....but he has a ways to go b4 he even gets as good as #24....
I don't expect KJ will ever be the player JJo is, if for no other reason he does not have the speed. If you think about it though, there are very few NFL db's that can play at a healthy JJo level. My point all along was that I hoped he would one day be a serviceable NFL db and he seems to have arrived at that level.

Fortunately, we are not hearing KJ's name called very often unless he's making plays as opposed to being burned. That's a good thing! Strike that, it's a very good thing!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #2284
klutz
Valued Poster

Agreed... I'm fine with him being a 2nd or 3rd... as long as he doesnt mind getting paid like a 2nd or 3rd.

Face it... we better do some damn good drafting in the CB position... playing Luck for the next 15 years is going to play hell on our secondary!
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #2285
Satin
Valued Poster

I gave my assessment of KJ several posts back and I still stick to that. I don't want to repeat it all again. But with that being said, I feel he is turning a corner and definately improving in many areas. The only issue with that is he was so bad, there was only room to improve, not get worse...

I was actually hoping they would keep Cutler in the game, that guy is terrible. We predicted he would throw at least 2 picks and he was kind enough to accommodate us. I just didn't think he would be able to scramble so much and avoid sacks and run as successfully as he did.

I also didn't think the hit on him was malicious at all. This is the NFL guys. If you look, Dobbins actually pulled back after the hit and didn't follow through and body slam him on the turf or anything. The league will probably fine him because of the whole concussion thing they have going on.

I know the weather sucked, but hated seeing Dopey throw those picks. Andre was great and Arian did his best in those elements.

I'm starting to get slightly concerned about Watt. I realize he is getting a lot of attention with double teaming, but his production is falling off. I didn't expect him to keep that same pace, but I hope he can still "swat" down passes, get sacks and be disruptive like he was earlier.

Great win overall.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #2286
klutz
Valued Poster

Hated the Andre drop.... I know the guy is human but damn... kills me seeing a ball hitting him in the hands and him not bringing it in!

Props to Foster... he's dropped passes left and right so far this season... totally redeemed himself last night with that TD catch.... when I saw Schaub throw that pass I cringed and closed my eyes... at that camera angle it looked like it was going to be a pick.... great coverage.... great throw.... great catch.

Great game... loved it.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #2287
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Good win vs a Great D. We did just enough to win and Kubes coached it right by being ultra conservative especially after we knocked Cutler the fuck out!! Campbell is pretty shitty and Lovie had to go ultra conservative with him or our D would have busted the game open.

Dopes didn't fuck it up like it looked he would. Reminds me of this years Hard Knocks on HBO, when they announced that Tannehill was the starter, the big punk ass offensive lineman Richie Incognito came up to Tannehill and said, "so your the starter huh?", Tannehill said "yeah" Cognito said "don't fuck it up". I picture Kubes having this same halftime speech to Dopey. Dopes listened and did well.

KJ is getting better but like Satin said there was only one way to go!! Good to see Manning, Barwin, Dobbins, James and KJ making plays. Keep a level head as it was against Cuntler!!
Let's see how we do against Tom Brady soon. And the Colts games are looking to be important, WTF????

8 and fucking 1 is awesome!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #2288
klutz
Valued Poster

Huge respect to Urlacher....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-fans-critique
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #2289
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Kevin Walter would roll over his grave if he were to see this:

http://youtu.be/GeY0-uKcWqk
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #2290
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Correctomundo playa!! Texans won by 7! YESSS!!!!!!!!

Bruh, at least you were right about the Texans getting 13 points and that it was a great defensive game. Arian Foster still ran over 100 yards on y'all though. After Cutlers ass got a concussion y'all had to depend on Jason Campbell to get it done. You know he really can't do shit so y'all MUST depend on your defense.

Let's say the better defense won.
I think the better offense won this game. It's hard as hell to overcome 4 turnovers and a quarteback trying to remeber what team he's on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

I also didn't think the hit on him was malicious at all. This is the NFL guys. If you look, Dobbins actually pulled back after the hit and didn't follow through and body slam him on the turf or anything. The league will probably fine him because of the whole concussion thing they have going on.
I don't think raising your hands like your innocent is pulling back. He's going to be cutting the league a check for a personal foul helmet hit.ijs

I love watching football where the outdoors play a major part in game planning. I hate dome baseball and football !
I'm not jumping on the Texans bandwagon but I won't be mad if they swept their way through the weak ass AFC division.

Now where the hell are those 49er fans ?!?!
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #2291
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutz View Post
The Dobbins hit on Cutler....

Dirty or not?

Discuss!
Not, Cutler had passed the line of scrimmage and at instant had become a runner and open to all sorts of hits.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #2292
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnpark View Post
I don't think raising your hands like your innocent is pulling back. He's going to be cutting the league a check for a personal foul helmet hit.ijs
Yeah...he'll pay for that one and he knew it wasn't legal....he had time to pull up but on the real I would have hit Cutler's ass too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Not, Cutler had passed the line of scrimmage and at instant had become a runner and open to all sorts of hits.
Maybe but it's just like hitting a defenseless WR or DB on a crack back block...it's gonna get called and fined every time
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #2293
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn you boys are pussies. That was just a good clean "you got knocked the fuck out" hit!! The older guys are probably disgusted at the way the league is becoming so "pussified"....FML...:mf_sleep :

Props to you Dobbins....open your wallet and keep knocking QB's who pass the line of scrimmage out....lmao...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #2294
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Playa you know I'm with you on that....I'm just saying that according to these new "Flag Football" rules they have in the league players HAVE to be smarter...or a little lighter in the wallet
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #2295
Satin
Valued Poster

You're right bro...I'm just saying....this protection against concussion shit is getting out of hand.

Why can't you watch your boys play tonight instead of fucking? Pussy gonna be there bro....SMDH...
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women