Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2022, 10:19 AM   #211
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I am all about the Truth. You'll settle for any explanation from your heroes in the Main Stream Media who are better at lying than telling the truth. They are so good at you don't know the difference.
Sandy Hook is a Lie! Captain Hook is truth!

All of your previous weirdisms make sense now. I suspected Bambino or Texassaper mght be a Sandy Hook Denier, but you surprised me.

But I guess anti-vax isn't that big a step from Sandy Hook is Fake News.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:20 AM   #212
Chung Tran
BANNED

Surprise surprise. The Gunman's Dad is a Loser.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/father...just-killed-me

Defends his ''Mijo'' while making excuse after excuse. It was other peoples' fault. He was an absentee Father who let his Son live with his ex-wife's Mom, the Grandmother who was nearly murdered.

''I offered to let him live with MY parents'', he says. Huh? Get off your ass and provide your Son a home. Loser.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:26 AM   #213
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
All of your previous weirdisms make sense now. I suspected Bambino or Texassaper mght be a Sandy Hook Denier, but you surprised me.

When have I ever brought up Sandy hook? I've read a lot of strange shit about it; crisis actors and such, but have never cared to examine it.

I do remember it occurring though. I was in the Bahamas on Cat Island when the news broke... I looked at my wife and said... "Welp here comes the push for gun confiscation."

Frankly I'm surprised after Beslan that the Muzzies didn't do something similar... 10-15 towelheads in a major public school? An easier op than 9-11, and with greater political impact. They probably didn't do it because if you made suburban mothers think their kids aren't safe, there likely wouldn't be a hiding spot on the planet that they wouldn't demand be nuked from orbit.

There's more than enough laziness, ineptitude, and flat out stupidity to explain Sandy Hook... and there will be for Ulvade too. Cop eating donuts detaining parents rather than charging that school... that alone should result in wholesale firings... the cops in that city shouldn't be able to show their faces in public without being called cowardly donut eating twats.

BTW - You do know that the CDC is now admitting their might be a problem with those clot shots y'all took right?

Quote:
The study by the Ministry of Health in Israel, a country with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, assesses the risk of myocarditis after receiving the 2nd vaccine dose to be between 1 in 3000 to 1 in 6000 in men of age 16–24 and 1 in 120,000 in men under 30. A follow up study by the US Center of Disease Control (CDC) based on the VAERS and V-Safe self-reporting systems further confirms these findings. The CDC has recently posted a warning regarding a vaccine-related risk of myocarditis, but still maintained their recommendation to vaccinate young individuals and children over 12
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:28 AM   #214
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Surprise surprise. The Gunman's Dad is a Loser. blah blah blah....
GFee Tran, you support policies that make that loser and the way his kid was raised possible... why complain about the results?

Sounds like we need "Parent Control" not gun control....
Old 05-27-2022, 11:32 AM   #215
Chung Tran
BANNED

Mom said he had ''reasons'' for killing 21 people. Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...judge-son.html

According to this account, the Shooter bought the guns and amno on his 18th birthday, ONE DAY before the massacre.

I can't begin to count how many forms of insanity is present in this Saga.. Everything from Laws, Law Enforcers, Lies and Losers.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:33 AM   #216
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
GFee Tran, you support policies that make that loser and the way his kid was raised possible... why complain about the results?

Sounds like we need "Parent Control" not gun control....
What policies might those be?
Old 05-27-2022, 11:47 AM   #217
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sandy Hook is a Lie! Captain Hook is truth!

Sandy Hook and Uvalde look almost identical. Just different States. Both suspects killed a family member prior to the school shooting, both use same type of weapon. The sad thing is nothing will change until they are ready to change it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:50 AM   #218
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Sandy Hook and Uvalde look almost identical. Just different States. Both suspects killed a family member prior to the school shooting, both use same type of weapon. The sad thing is nothing will change until they are ready to change it.
Did you just admit Sandy Hook really happened? Or you're not sure Uvalde isn't a similar fake?
Old 05-27-2022, 11:57 AM   #219
texassapper
Valued Poster

Old 05-27-2022, 12:04 PM   #220
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Did you just admit Sandy Hook really happened? Or you're not sure Uvalde isn't a similar fake?
Oh, they happened. The question is, who let them happen;

Reporter: "Where was the resource officer? Why was he not on campus?"

Texas Official: "He was not on campus."

"Why? Where was he?"

"We'll have all those answers down the road."

WHO UNLOCKED THE DOOR TO LET KIDS DIE?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:20 PM   #221
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do your own research. Make your own comparisons from both incidents. There are a lot of flaws to the narratives from both.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:32 PM   #222
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Your mind gone MIA today?

This reality thing is proving to be a bit elusive for you today. At least I hope it's just today.

Quote:
False choice and a red herring...
No. Real choice. Real smelly kettle of fish to deal with too. Perp dude is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...If proper policy is in place, that far-fetched example doesn't occur. But I will humor you for the sake of Uvalde discussion...
It was not in place, but I'm confident they had the requisite $30 sign that stated it was a Gun Free Zone proudly displayed, yet now he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...The Killer had body armor, and had fended of Cops as he entered the school.....
No, from reports, the only thing he fended off was two unarmed people across the street walking to get coffee or something. BTW: Body armor does not mean they are invincible in the slightest, even class III armor, which I do not believe was the case here. It might mean they survive the first center mas shot, but its gonna rock 'em pretty hard at close range. 2nd round hurts even more, before #3 in the casaba puts the lights out. He fired on the school for 12 minutes prior to entering through an unlocked door. Now he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...Where would our potential armed Hero Teacher have her gun stored? .....
If'n it was my kind of teacher with the big juicy tat-tas, sandwiched lovingly right in between. If'n it was Lizzo..well.. you know where.
Quote:
...Locked up, I would guess, so Children can't access it. Hopefully not placed on her hip.....
Actually, it could have been locked up and still accessible as the perp shot at the school from outside for 12 minutes ahead of entering through an unlocked door, meeting no armed resistance along the way. Now he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...I question the idea that an armed Teacher would be of any use in these massacre situations.....
Apparently, the teacher would have had about 12 min and 46 seconds to question it themselves. However, now he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...Official Law Enforcement is near-useless....
When seconds count, LEO are minutes away and in this case have an hour wait time once on-site. During that time, he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...Of course, the long-term answer is to return to a Society where guns were fewer, schools were open, massacres never happened. 30 years ago....
Oh yea, nearly forgot, you never did tell me how much your beloved town of Fucknuckle pays annually to clean up the Unicorn poop there While you ponder it, keep in mind that he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there...
Quote:
...We seem to have resigned ourselves that this is how we need to live now, that we just have to deal with an occasional school massacre. How did we get like this? Why?...
Not I. Great question to ask of your elected officials - including F Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Chris Coons and Ilar Oman who canceled legislation to add funding for armed RSOs at schools, aka Gun Free Zone - thanks F Joe Biden - nationwide.. But as you know, he is inside...
Quote:
...One piece of it, probably a major piece, is the Internet and Social Media. It's no accident that Columbine occured in synch with the big surge in Internet and Social Media usage.
Absolutely agree. Also the gaming aspect, aka no consequence mayhem and massacre as well as violence in movies etc, but mostly parental guidance and moral character (compass).

However, In his case: He is inside -- dead -- thanks to a Good Guy with a gun who rushed in. Thank you good sir! Job well done, because he went inside and got 'er done and did not pause to ponder a whole load of ridiculous, pointless and behind the duck, Unicorn pipe dream bullshit.

Editorial note:
I want to point out one actual reality in the way I wrote this, where I repeatably repeated the phrase "he is inside. So are you. He is coming your way and now entering your room: You take it from there..." That is exactly the thought that will blare in your mind about every third micro second if you are ever in that situation. During the intervening 2 micro seconds, you may have other rational thoughts, regrets, prayers, tactical assessments, battle plans, Lizzo dreams. But that will pretty much will be the phrase that will keep repeating and hopefully help you focus on the problem at hand.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:38 PM   #223
texassapper
Valued Poster

Trust the authorities, they tell us....lol

Old 05-27-2022, 12:44 PM   #224
texassapper
Valued Poster

Chung called armed teachers Barney Fifes.... Hell the real po-po is no better. I'd rather have every teacher armed in the hopes that one among them is a lion than an entire armed platoon of LEO sheep.

To qualify to teach, you should have to be trained, armed, and re-certified every year...

We could have done it easily with the 46 Billion we sent to Ukraine. But for Democrats EVERYONE is more valuable than an America... especially an American Child.
Old 05-27-2022, 01:05 PM   #225
texassapper
Valued Poster

OKAY.... now it's starting to look like it was planned to allow this guy to create a blood bath. Get your conspiracy theories ready... if the Demtards rollout a plan to enact some new form of gun control quickly this will become even more suspect.

From the NY Times:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women