Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160600
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #211
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I wish I could, but it's so bloody noisy here!

Hey Val, I think some people were FINALLY brought to speed on that cool, new website lmao!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #212
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default "The lad[ies] doth protest too much, methinks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
What I paid to have disappear, was not on some hooker board....that's elementary to me. I give a flip what people in cyber space think they know about a person lol. I can assure you I would not even go through the trouble when nothing said here has ever affected anyone. BBFS, AIDS alerts, rip offs, rapes, pimps, etc. and those same people still hobby.

I don't care about my hooker rep to the point of tears and games like so many others lol. I do care about what I have going on in the real world though, and in 3 months that will be complete too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Same here.
LOTS to say from those who care so little....
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #213
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's an idea....if you don't want me to reply to your posts, then don't direct them at me. I tend to hang out with people who don't suffer from addictions and psychosis, so no....I don't care lol.

I always have a lot to say...why should this thread be any different? Call up your friends and play some more "man hands" games. That was soooo mature lemme tell ya, and as usual it did not affect the lady one bit. In fact, she is booked solid for Houston lol. I really need to learn how to be so mature...such good teachers around.

See, unlike you and your little buddies I don't beat around the bush. If I have something to say about myself or anyone else, I will just say it.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #214
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
. I tend to hang out with people who don't suffer from addictions and psychosis, so no....I don't care lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Seriously, only an idiot would take this SHMB seriously. I learned from Father Wayward ha!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #215
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh but some certainly do Naomi, hence the point of all the riddle threads lol. What they don't realize is it only affects those who will be here forever because they wasted 20 years doing nothing with their life. It's obvious who the wounded are and utterly amusing every time this happens.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #216
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's an idea....if you don't want me to reply to your posts, then don't direct them at me. I tend to hang out with people who don't suffer from addictions and psychosis, so no....I don't care lol.

I always have a lot to say...why should this thread be any different? Call up your friends and play some more "man hands" games. That was soooo mature lemme tell ya, and as usual it did not affect the lady one bit. In fact, she is booked solid for Houston lol. I really need to learn how to be so mature...such good teachers around.

See, unlike you and your little buddies I don't beat around the bush. If I have something to say about myself or anyone else, I will just say it.
It's a semi-free forum. Reply to whatever you wish.

The more you prattle on, the more you make the point
Old 03-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #217
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What point would that be again...oh right, how immature and BORING some people are lol. Thanks for the recap. Is it not time to take your Blood Pressure medication? Wouldn't want you to go dying on us!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #218
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What point would that be again...oh right, how immature and BORING some people are lol. Thanks for the recap. Is it not time to take your Blood Pressure medication? Wouldn't want you to go dying on us!
Say London, how is abusing potential customers working out for you as a marketing strategy?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #219
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Look, the responses in this thread show that internet info has been collected on certain people, and prior to posting it, a "look at me" thread has been made to drum up free advertising, and to pave the way for it.

Since the ladies have all said they don't care about internet info, why not stop posting completely on this thread and just wait until the supposed breaking news comes out and then see if there's even a real reason to get pissed or not. Getting pissed and continuing to discuss phantom info is ludicrous...

I've said before, either say it already or GTFO...since "saying it" isn't going to happen any time soon, it's time to GTFO...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #220
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
No meds here, Dollface! Fit as a fiddle & ready for love.

Keep sticking that last word in, though.... It's a very effective strategy in winning, "The Battle Of Who Could Care Less"...
Old 03-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #221
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Say London, how is abusing potential customers working out for you as a marketing strategy?
Considering I am not here to drum up business, I would say just fine lol. Every person I have seen from this board (which are very few) have contacted ME, not the other way around. It's obvious I am well taken care of to not have to kiss azz all day long.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #222
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Look, the responses in this thread show that internet info has been collected on certain people, and prior to posting it, a "look at me" thread has been made to drum up free advertising, and to pave the way for it.

Since the ladies have all said they don't care about internet info, why not stop posting completely on this thread and just wait until the supposed breaking news comes out and then see if there's even a real reason to get pissed or not. Getting pissed and continuing to discuss phantom info is ludicrous...

I've said before, either say it already or GTFO...since "saying it" isn't going to happen any time soon, it's time to GTFO...
No...don't say it. Post links, emails, and actual evidence instead of continuing to talk about bs you can't prove lol.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #223
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Considering I am not here to drum up business, I would say just fine lol. Every person I have seen from this board (which are very few) have contacted ME, not the other way around. It's obvious I am well taken care of to not have to kiss azz all day long.
Well thats great that you don't need the biz.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #224
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Almost 5000 posts and I would say it's more than obvious I am far from a full time provider lol.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #225
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey Val, I think some people were FINALLY brought to speed on that cool, new website lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Same could be said about you...

Quote:

I always have a lot to say...why should this thread be any different? Call up your friends and play some more "man hands" games. That was soooo mature lemme tell ya, and as usual it did not affect the lady one bit. In fact, she is booked solid for Houston lol.
Oh the irony........can't wait til some new reviews start popping up on the Houston boards next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
PJ- I think you of all people should know that there is no one on this thread that London would ever even consider seeing, she doesn't need threads in the D&T to "market" herself lmao, and if you think she is "abusing" people on this thread then perhaps you should give yourself some lessons on "thick skin", since you so frequently like to preach to others about it...I certainly would not consider this thread abusive on her end by any means....you know you said that comment just to be cheeky, feel better?

Quote:
It's obvious I am well taken care of to not have to kiss azz all day long.
I find it funny that those of us who don't kiss anyone's ass are the one's that get stalked by the creeps...
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women