Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 09:01 AM   #211
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Wec got that long ass rant saved to the clipboard. You need a hug
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:10 AM   #212
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Pro tip: if you really want people to believe trolls, real and imagined, aren’t bothering you, then don’t go proclaiming how you’re not responding to trolls, not letting them bother you, etc., at seemingly every turn.

Otherwise, you’re bringing to mind the little girl laying in bed after her mom turns out the lights, loudly proclaiming, “I DON’T BELIEVE IN NO MONSTERS!!!”
+ 1,000,000 TinMan

You nailed this Cunt With A Dick to a tee!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:46 AM   #213
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
WEC has 3 posts in this thread, not 4, looks like you made that up!
It’s called Predictive Math...I figured this troll hating troll wasn’t able to include in his numbers his post, that he copied & pasted, before he posted the numbers, thus he was bringing his total to 4...It’s irrelevant how many times someone posts on a threAD, it is the quality that matters.

I don’t need to ‘make shit up’, I’ll leave that to the Drama Queens that write ‘unprovable rumor’ threADS.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #214
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Pot meet kettle.

Not calling you a cunt with a dick (those were your own words right?) cause then I’d be giving you a reason to tell the teacher on me lmao ......but every fucking post you’re whining about your haters and people spreading rumors and mods being in pockets and all the bullshit you normally spew. Is it really called lurking when almost every post is a novel bitching about eccie and it’s members that troll you. Stop giving them something to troll you for and they won’t . It’s that simple.

The mod you speak of that you say is the biggest troll is just brutally honest . Some people can’t handle the truth .
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #215
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

no worries..

the point of this thread has been proven up.

carry on..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:37 AM   #216
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
You try so hard to be such a wise old sage with your drivel that makes no sense in specific cases as in the snippet of what you said that I quoted above:

1. There is No Accuser in this attention seeking threAD. Why? Because the Drama Queen and his White Knights will not, or more likely, can not prove one.
2. Individuals, like myself, asked ‘for proven facts’ to make a fair, unbiased opinion regarding the Drama Queen’s threAD post from a position of I am neither a fan or hater of him. He chose not to respect my inquistions thus he became a joke to me.
3. I have never in almost 20 years of Hobbying sought to prove personal feelings about ‘another guy’ being a danger to providers by inquiring to other guys about the ‘danger’ guy...If a Lady feels a guy is a danger, she or a personal female friend can speak for her, no one else should...Again, the very nature of this threAD was a Dude trying to circumvent an accusation, rumored or non-rumored, by getting his denial out ahead of the grapevine...In simpler words, he accused himself!

But you creepers like yourself that have gone by different handles, who like to videotape or take pics of your encounters love to socialize with each other and your types will always be the ‘Creepy Factor’ on here no matter how popular you think you are...The veteran, well established Ladies don’t really want anything to do with you creepy mother fuckers, your money is not wanted by them...And my lurking ass, that you so famously love to troll, has never been rejected by a Provider I wish to see and I pay for a lot of pussy, and thankfully have never felt the need to participate in ‘dudes stroking each other’ cliques or the ‘dudes cock blocking each other’ cliques...The Drama, which I was thankfully unaware of between Honest Abe and Butch Cassidy, that involved another Board is proof of my opinion that there are too many Cunts With Dicks hobbying and posting their Dramas...Grow some Balls, shut up, pay for some pussy, and keep it to yourself, or keep your Dramas out of it, I don’t need your creepy, embellished, always ‘Yes’ reviews with Pics or Vids!!
Manny i am humbly chagrined and growing my balls back and might get them waxed....And the DEEP DICKIN WILL GO ON!

not to hijack this thread ahem but can someone give a tutorial on highlighting quotes?

Hugs
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM   #217
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Pot meet kettle.

“... Some people can’t handle the truth.”

*Dont know if the gif is showing up of ‘A Few Good Men‘
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM   #218
Passionate Presley
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227094
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew I’d get a good laugh by reading this thread. Man oh man you gentlemen are funny!
Passionate Presley is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:06 PM   #219
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

There's really 15 pages of this?

Anyone got a CliffsNotes version, or what the verdict is here?
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #220
honest_abe
not interested

see posts:

Old 08-14-2019, 01:12 PM   #221
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I just want to set the record straight here...(Don't mean to hi jack your thread Mr. President)

The Rumors of "Me getting FREEBIE SEX" because of my HUNG MEAT and GOOD LOOKS are totally real.
Vanilla Gorilla is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:24 PM   #222
honest_abe
not interested

hahaha carry on brother man!
Old 08-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #223
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
not to hijack this thread ahem but can someone give a tutorial on highlighting quotes?
Butch, it’s a little tricky highlighting something in a quote than within something new you are replying about...Just put the cursor where you want it within what you quoted and where you want to highlight and click on the BOLD capital B at the top and it will enter the highlight B Boxes...Now you either retype what they wrote and how they wrote it within these boxes and then delete these exact words outside of the boxes or simpler is to retype the BOLD Boxes as they come up, when you click on the Bold B, before and after what they wrote that you wish to highlight.

If you wish to highlight in BOLD something that you are replying about, not quoting someone else’s post, then simply click on the BOLD B and start typing between the BOLD Boxes that come up.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:22 PM   #224
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp101 View Post
There's really 15 pages of this?

Anyone got a CliffsNotes version, or what the verdict is here?
Abe spread a rumor on himself that virtually no one knew about before he started this thread, then claimed some point was proven and won’t say what point that was. And since fewer than a dozen women whom he’s reviewed are even members of this site, there is no one around to support or refute his position.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:26 PM   #225
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

It's like every episode of Seinfeld...every episode is about nothing.
Vanilla Gorilla is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women