Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #211
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Wow , they just keep stepping in it
Old 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #212
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Just FYI....I could give a flying rats Ass what you think.

Butt Hurt is only for males? Really? I thought it was unisex? Where does it say that term is intended only to be used by men? He'll I've been butt hurt! But NOT literally....if you know what I mean.

Threat? I don't make threats! Never have, never will! I just go get laid. Try it...sounds like what you really need is to have the shit Slamdangoed out of you. Well at least some of that piss and vinegar anyway.

So this means you are not interested in softening up the image I guess!

Proof though that ladies can push a man hard enough to get what they want.!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #213
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
So this means you are not interested in softening up the image I guess!

Proof though that ladies can push a man hard enough to get what they want.!
Getting laid relaxes me....helps remove all that bully crapola lol
Old 09-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #214
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Geeeez....everything and everybody has room for improvement.

Who were you speaking of here? Yourself. Thought you were coming to some sort of epiphany here, don't run away from it cuz whispers said some silly thing about never being butthurt. You're butthurt, it's okay. BTW, you stole "what in the name of the world wide of sports" from saustin. And, don't even try and pull the whole "what are you twelve?" on me. I own that. I own that like Steve Carrell owns, "that's what she said". It's mine. Calm down, ladies. It's not all that serious.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #215
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Geeeez....everything and everybody has room for improvement.

Who were you speaking of here? Yourself. Thought you were coming to some sort of epiphany here, don't run away from it cuz whispers said some silly thing about never being butthurt. You're butthurt, it's okay. BTW, you stole "what in the name of the world wide of sports" from saustin. And, don't even try and pull the whole "what are you twelve?" on me. I own that. I own that like Steve Carrell owns, "that's what she said". It's mine. Calm down, ladies. It's not all that serious.
Ok....your right! I'm butt hurt because 40+ chick who shows off her feet doesn't like me! You go aHEAD and keep believing that! The difference between you and me is I act like a 12 year old on purpose, you can't help yourself. Now shoooo

Do I need to explain "shoo"to you? Like your a "four year old". (Philadelphia 1993 Tom Hanks / Denzel Washington) or do you own that too?

And I didn't steel shit from SAustin. It came from Blazing Saddles and that's where he & I get it from. Neither one of us owns it! Now from the show "The wide World of Sports" there is also a term you better get use too..."the agony of defeat!"

Can't wait for your snappy come back! Or are you just going to change the subject again?
Old 09-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #216
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, don't be hurt because someone 40 got to you. I know you guys are fond of age shaming, who do you prefer get to you, someone in their twenties. Now that WOULD be embarrassing. Next thing. Oh honey, nobody acts like a twelve year old on purpose, and if so, why???? I just called you out on some fourteen year old girl behavior, I mean making lists of people you deem to be undesirable that was the behavior of what? An adult? No, I think you know, it was not. and then you kind of tried to take that as your own and then said behaving like a pre-teen is what you meant all along. It wasn't. You just got called out on behaving like an adolescent. And then, to make matters worse, tried to use that argument as your own. It's not yours. I make a little light of myself sometimes, but I have never behaved that way. don't even try and use my argument against me; I'm not worthy of it. You, however, are.

That's fine. But, just know that I know. You're stealing all of my. oh wow, I'm struggling for this here, I want to say arguments, but that's not what I was doing. You got my ways of shaming, which honestly, I got from you guys. vicious circle. Only I was doing it better, which is why you stole if from me. Still the same shit show. Make another list, SL, it's not fourteen year old, facebook behavior; its totally normal.

Ok....your right! I'm butt hurt because 40+ chick who shows off her feet doesn't like me! You go aHEAD and keep believing that! But, still you haven't responded to my first The difference between you and me is I act like a 12 year old on purpose, you can't help yourself. Now shoooo

Do I need to explain "shoo"to you? Like your a "four year old". (Philadelphia 1993 Tom Hanks / Denzel Washington) or do you own that too?

And I didn't steel shit from SAustin. It came from Blazing Saddles and that's where he & I get it from. Neither one of us owns it! Now from the show "The wide World of Sports" there is also a term you better get use too..."the agony of defeat!"

Can't wait for your snappy come back! Or are you just going to change the subject again?[/QUOTE]
Old 09-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #217
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I suggest we make a list of the most obnoxious fucking Staff Edit.....Forbidden....Spacemtn on this board , what do you say SL ?

I can definitely see how slot 1 and 2 will be filled .
Old 09-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #218
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I suggest we make a list of the most obnoxious fucking Staff Edit.....Forbidden....Spacemtn on this board , what do you say SL ?

I can definitely see how slot 1 and 2 will be filled .

Now, now, You never told me Homer was coming back?????

Let's ease up on the language. Some words have no other use except to be offensive and that's one of them.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 09-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #219
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

[QUOTE=Annef;1054022940]Now, don't be hurt because someone 40 got to you. I know you guys are fond of age shaming, who do you prefer get to you, someone in their twenties. Now that WOULD be embarrassing. Next thing. Oh honey, nobody acts like a twelve year old on purpose, and if so, why???? I just called you out on some fourteen year old girl behavior, I mean making lists of people you deem to be undesirable that was the behavior of what? An adult? No, I think you know, it was not. and then you kind of tried to take that as your own and then said behaving like a pre-teen is what you meant all along. It wasn't. You just got called out on behaving like an adolescent. And then, to make matters worse, tried to use that argument as your own. It's not yours. I make a little light of myself sometimes, but I have never behaved that way. don't even try and use my argument against me; I'm not worthy of it. You, however, are.

That's fine. But, just know that I know. You're stealing all of my. oh wow, I'm struggling for this here, I want to say arguments, but that's not what I was doing. You got my ways of shaming, which honestly, I got from you guys. vicious circle. Only I was doing it better, which is why you stole if from me. Still the same shit show. Make another list, SL, it's not fourteen year old, facebook behavior; its totally normal.

Just as I thought...changed the subject! You called me a thief! You were wrong! So now you want to move on to other issues! If you weren't a 40+ year old old acting like a 14 year old you would apologize and shut up!

Do you not know what "Shoo" means? Be gone...stop embarrassing yourself! Unless playing with me is getting you lots of business...well then I guess carry on.

Shame you? Your doing that to yourself. Let me give credit where credit is due. My buddy Jack said it and it works right here!
Old 09-22-2013, 01:17 PM   #220
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Finally....Geeez! Back to our regularly scheduled programming. Being an "ass" obviously is NOT limited to the guys.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #221
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 09-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #222
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

Ok....your right! I'm butt hurt because 40+ chick who shows off her feet doesn't like me! You go aHEAD and keep believing that!
Hey Hey Hey, easy Tiger!! Something wrong with a 40+ woman showing her feet??? There's already a shortage of providers who post foot pics please don't discourage the ones that do sir,
Old 09-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #223
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Hey Hey Hey, easy Tiger!! Something wrong with a 40+ woman showing her feet??? There's already a shortage of providers who post foot pics please don't discourage the ones that do sir,
Not at all.... just sad when THATS all she has going for her IJS
Old 09-23-2013, 05:51 AM   #224
rockerrick
Account Disabled

It's my understanding that even if she were to quit the board , she could legally still sell you time with her feet . Heck maybe you could tickle her into a good mood
Old 09-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #225
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
It's my understanding that even if she were to quit the board , she could legally still sell you time with her feet . Heck maybe you could tickle her into a good mood
Always bring forward a perspective I would have NEVER thought possible. Really missed you Rick.

So basicly if Little Monster was doing his job.... none of these shitty threADS would be happening here in COED.

What do you have to say for yourself... Little Monster?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women