Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160659
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 09:27 PM   #211
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

10 minutes. He says it better than I ever could. RIP Hitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1JGkVqYU
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:54 PM   #212
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Finite event spaces and infinite event spaces account for the reconciliation of that assertion. You would need to first prove that the christian creation story is physically possible. Only then can you say its probability is greater than zero. As for the rest, I'm not your teacher and you're not my student. Go figure it out for yourself. I love how you demand that I provide this and provide that.

I don't have to provide you shit. If you don't believe what I said, it's on you to go figure it out. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

WTF is wrong with you? I merely posed some obvious follow-up questions and you immediately throw a hissy fit?

“Go figure it out for yourself...”

“I don't have to provide you shit...”,

“...shut the fuck up...”

Are you capable of explaining anything? You toss out concepts like “infinite event spaces” and think you're done. It doesn't work that way. If you can't even begin to explain a concept and how and why it rescues your argument from its logical stumbles, you lose. You're just a buzzword bozo who can't do more than scratch the surface on any subject. You brag about how smart you are, then shy away at the first sign of meaningful debate.

A few posts ago you bragged about how you knew where I was going from the beginning. Then why didn't you anticipate my arguments and refute them before I even made them? We could have been done with this a week ago. The only places you go in a discussion are either down a rabbit hole or around in circles.

Now you say it is necessary to prove “the christian creation story” (whatever that means – Genesis? Big Bang?) is “physically possible” (whatever that means) in order for there to be any probability that God exists. But you already admitted science cannot prove or disprove God. What can't be disproved is by definition not impossible. What's not impossible is by definition possible. And what's possible “must by definition be probable” (IN YOUR WORDS). The only thing you have managed to prove in this entire discussion is your own inability to keep a straight or coherent argument.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:10 PM   #213
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
WTF is wrong with you? I merely posed some obvious follow-up questions and you immediately throw a hissy fit?

“Go figure it out for yourself...”

“I don't have to provide you shit...”,

“...shut the fuck up...”

Are you capable of explaining anything? You toss out concepts like “infinite event spaces” and think you're done. It doesn't work that way. If you can't even begin to explain a concept and how and why it rescues your argument from its logical stumbles, you lose. You're just a buzzword bozo who can't do more than scratch the surface on any subject. You brag about how smart you are, then shy away at the first sign of meaningful debate.

A few posts ago you bragged about how you knew where I was going from the beginning. Then why didn't you anticipate my arguments and refute them before I even made them? We could have been done with this a week ago. The only places you go in a discussion are either down a rabbit hole or around in circles.

Now you say it is necessary to prove “the christian creation story” (whatever that means – Genesis? Big Bang?) is “physically possible” (whatever that means) in order for there to be any probability that God exists. But you already admitted science cannot prove or disprove God. What can't be disproved is by definition not impossible. What's not impossible is by definition possible. And what's possible “must by definition be probable” (IN YOUR WORDS). The only thing you have managed to prove in this entire discussion is your own inability to keep a straight or coherent argument.

It works exactly that way. Science proves you don't NEED god. He's superfluous. It's impossible to keep an argument straight when you continue to change what it is your asking at every turn. You are the one who cannot understand the simple distinction between an agnostic and an atheist. The probability of a prime mover is much different than the probability of an abrahamic god. You don't make the distinction. Even Aquinas, as Hitchens stated, gave up trying to get from one to the other. It's not possible. The mental twisting and turning you have to do precludes it from ever being true.

You went on for two pages asking about the label of agnostic atheist. I explained it perfectly to you, several times, and you persisted in asking again and again.

You like to ask questions, but do very little answering. Speaking of shying away from meaningful debate, here's a question for you; make your case for the abrahamic god. I've asked you this before and you never even attempted an answer. I of course know why, but I'd like to hear you try.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:16 PM   #214
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
10 minutes. He says it better than I ever could. RIP Hitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1JGkVqYU

He says "it" better than you do? That's not saying much, given the incoherence and inarticulateness you have so amply demonstrated in this and every other thread you post in. And what is "it"? If you think the popular conception of God is anything like the ruler of North Korea, you're as clueless as Kim Jong-un's subjects.

Plus your pal Hitch was an alcoholic. Wherever he is now, he's hanging out at the bar trying to work off a throbbing, incurable metaphysical hangover. Worse than anything Peter Fallow ever experienced.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:32 PM   #215
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
He says "it" better than you do? That's not saying much, given the incoherence and inarticulateness you have so amply demonstrated in this and every other thread you post in. And what is "it"? If you think the popular conception of God is anything like the ruler of North Korea, you're as clueless as Kim Jong-un's subjects.

Plus your pal Hitch was an alcoholic. Wherever he is now, he's hanging out at the bar trying to work off a throbbing, incurable metaphysical hangover. Worse than anything Peter Fallow ever experienced.
He liked to drink, so what? MLK liked sex with women other than his wife. Doesn't diminish the message. As for 'it', you'll never get it. Because you don't want to. Popular conception of god? You think that's why he drew the parallel? You're clueless. He drew the parallel exactly because it's not the conception of God, but maybe it should be.

And I noticed you didn't make the case for an abrahamic God, as I requested.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:18 AM   #216
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
So the fat ass Michael Moore deserves all of his money because it was a lot of work and provided jobs yet the CEO's of other corporations don't deserve their money. You are a simple minded hypocrite. Michael Moore is a lying POS. No wonder you love him.
Hey Budman! Got good bud?? Best thing in the world for anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders. . .lol!!!

We only got what we see. Now, isn't this a beautiful sight? How many other personalities, except excellent actresses, can we decide on tonight?

Ready for the rumble?? Want to see a nice female body? Yes, this is totally off the wall, and you know what, I am glad i took the chance.

See ya later Alligator.

SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:04 AM   #217
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JriEguBharM

Only nine minutes of your life and you may learn something about "isms". We should all know this.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:26 AM   #218
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Hey Budman! Got good bud?? Best thing in the world for anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders. . .lol!!!

We only got what we see. Now, isn't this a beautiful sight? How many other personalities, except excellent actresses, can we decide on tonight?

Ready for the rumble?? Want to see a nice female body? Yes, this is totally off the wall, and you know what, I am glad i took the chance.

See ya later Alligator.

Very nice. Thank you!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:50 AM   #219
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I'm well aware that not everything is fair. Which is exactly why I'm asking this question. Why wouldn't you want to make something fair, if you could? Just saying, 'well it's not fair anyway, so fuck it,' is not acceptable to me.

You're hung up on how we would decide and you say let the market decide. The market is people. Just doing something the way you've always done it, because that's the way you've always done it, is the worst reason in the world to continue doing something that way.
And yet you flaming liberals have NOOOO problem continuing the Great Society welfare programs foisted on us by lyin Lyndon Johnson and other liberals that have done NOTHING in 50 years to address the problems of the ghettoes, low income, poverty, out of wedlock births, drug use, failing schools (Common Core again, flamer !! ),joblessness of the black community, crime, the high incarceration rate of blacks and a LOT more after TRILLIONS of dollars where throw at it. So if it's a lib idea or plan that has been around AND FAILING for all those years, we get the gnashing of teeth and cries of despair and racist or sexist or just out right that we're haters of everyone for trying to fix the FAILED liberal policies and bring and end to doing things "just because that's the way we've always done it" . How's Detroit, that bastion of liberal largess and insanity run amuck, working out for you libs ? Great shining example of how you all screw up everything you do !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #220
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Did wombraider teach you how to crawfish? You both do it quite well.
They must get a lot of practice doing it on their " boyfriends " stiffies down at the men's room at the truck stop !! That's when their not "servicing" the glory hole.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #221
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post

See ya later Alligator.

Is the Brown Round available for.5 roses?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #222
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Personally I think your a fucking nut job and I am positive your unbiased news comes from the check out line at the grocery store. So you base your opinion of the truth on whether or not it provides work and jobs for a lot of people. Hell the government provides work and jobs for a lot of people, so your contradicting yourself. Michael Moore is a bloviating retard whose subject matter and conspiracy theory's fit your strange vision of the word.
Thank you very much. At least I'm not afraid to talk about what I see!
Old 05-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #223
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And yet you flaming liberals have NOOOO problem continuing the Great Society welfare programs foisted on us by lyin Lyndon Johnson and other liberals that have done NOTHING in 50 years to address the problems of the ghettoes, low income, poverty, out of wedlock births, drug use, failing schools (Common Core again, flamer !! ),joblessness of the black community, crime, the high incarceration rate of blacks and a LOT more after TRILLIONS of dollars where throw at it. So if it's a lib idea or plan that has been around AND FAILING for all those years, we get the gnashing of teeth and cries of despair and racist or sexist or just out right that we're haters of everyone for trying to fix the FAILED liberal policies and bring and end to doing things "just because that's the way we've always done it" . How's Detroit, that bastion of liberal largess and insanity run amuck, working out for you libs ? Great shining example of how you all screw up everything you do !!
Look at this article about how much we spend on "national security". Maybe you will change your priorities a bit.

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/bla...013-breakdown/

To me, most people (and politicians or "puppets" who run the whitehouse) want to take away social safety nets thinking it may save them a few tax dollars. What they don't realize is that much more is spent on unnecessary national security programs. By the way, the poor may more taxes percentage wise than any other citizen. The super rich have a lot of tax loopholes and hide a lot of income. I think that a flat tax rate might work, if the super rich didn't hide their income. A flat tax should also should be imposed on capital gains. Capital gains are income too! Income without working, by the way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women