Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #211
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It's what he does...
It is what we all do LL being the best or worst , depending on your slant. But none on here are innocent from it. That includes you.

Quote:
I'd think it stupid on the parent's part.

Do laws that legislate against stupidity work any better than laws that legislate morality?

I thought you were an anarchist Libertarian...
I asked a question....I did not make a judgment.

Do you think we should have laws or not in this regard? That was my question. I already know what I think, I was asking your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are absolutely remarkable in your effort to twist what people say.

But an utter failure at doing so.

Here's what he posted:

"I don't think a child should be able to carry a handgun in public."

I read the basis for that belief on the "reasonable parent" theory ....

... NOT your ridiculous argumentative posturing.
So are we to assume that all parents are reasonable? If not then my question was not directed at this so called "reasonable parent" theory ....but at what boardman seems to consider unreasonable.

In other words , I am now asking the two of you to venture back to reality and answer what should society do , if anything , about kids carrying around handguns? Should there be laws against it or not in you two opinion)s). The Devil always seems to be in the details. I'm asking details. Not slogans or "reasonable parent" theory ....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:32 PM   #212
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is what we all do LL being the best or worst , depending on your slant. But none on here are innocent from it. That includes you.

Do you think we should have laws or not in this regard? No, I think there are way too many laws on the books which obscures and dilutes the entire criminal justice system. Make parents responsible for their children, period. That should be all the law you need. Or do you consider that to be unreasonable?

That was my question. I already know what I think, I was asking your opinion. Tell us what you think

So are we to assume that all parents are reasonable? Yes, until they prove themselves to be otherwise. If not then my question was not directed at this so called "reasonable parent" theory ....but at what boardman seems to consider unreasonable. Tell me what I consider to be unreasonable.

In other words , I am now asking the two of you to venture back to reality and answer what should society do , if anything , about kids carrying around handguns? Should there be laws against it or not in you two opinion)s). The Devil always seems to be in the details. I'm asking details. Not slogans or "reasonable parent" theory ....

You're asking us to venture back to reality?
Who's reality? Yours?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:39 PM   #213
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

All guns, All the time is my response to tyranny.
As for Peters, time will tell. We will eventually see if the p.c. / pussy footing manner of combating terror works or if he is right.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 04:53 PM   #214
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is what we all do ....
That's what you said when you confessed your were a racist.

Does it make you some how feel better about yourself if you try to lump everyone else into the pigeon hole you put yourself into?

You can't even have a "discussion" with someone on here without switching their words around, modifying what they post, or just plain making up shit you claim they post. I'm beginning to think you don't realize you are doing it. It just seems to be too natural for you.

Are you sure they let you keep your own score card on the golf course?

How did that work out for you in Las Vegas? Calling your own cards.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #215
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
No. You are.

Do you think "Free Speech" doesn't apply to radio and television?

I believe the discussion was relative to the AMENDMENTS?

I can call Obaminable a "motherfucker" on the television, and there ain't shit he can do about it .... legally. Two things:

He's a "public figure" and won't get even close to a trial on the issue, but

if he does, TRUTH is a defense in libel actions.

YouRong again, duffus.

You need to stay in the "conference room" at the Nau's hideout.
If it's broadcast, you'll be bleeped. I spoze that's an infringement of your freedom of speech, too. Cable/internet don't come under jurisdiction. But of course, I was referring to radio in my post. I dont know what "on the television" means to you, but the FCC licenses the use of the airwaves. Not the fucking constitution.

You don't know jackshit...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:10 PM   #216
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
All guns, All the time is my response to tyranny.
As for Peters, time will tell. We will eventually see if the p.c. / pussy footing manner of combating terror works or if he is right.
Ted Nugent LITE!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #217
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You can't even have a "discussion" with someone on here without switching their words around, modifying what they post, or just plain making up shit you claim they post. I'm beginning to think you don't realize you are doing it. It just seems to be too natural for you.

Which is exactly what you are doing when you said I confessed to being a racist. Below is what I actually confessed to. All I did was post the results of a study. But you have twisted my words.

Quote:
That's what you said when you confessed your were a racist.

Does it make you some how feel better about yourself if you try to lump everyone else into the pigeon hole you put yourself into?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0
One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #218
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Do you think we should have laws or not in this regard? No, I think there are way too many laws on the books which obscures and dilutes the entire criminal justice system. Make parents responsible for their children, period. That should be all the law you need. Or do you consider that to be unreasonable? How do you make parents responsible for their children without a law stating so?

That was my question. I already know what I think, I was asking your opinion. Tell us what you think. I think the devil is in any laws' details.

So are we to assume that all parents are reasonable? Yes, until they prove themselves to be otherwise. But if they prove not to be how then do you proceed to hold them accountable without law(s)? If not then my question was not directed at this so called "reasonable parent" theory ....but at what boardman seems to consider unreasonable. Tell me what I consider to be unreasonable.
As it pertained to this discussion , kids toting guns! At least that is what I understood you to post, I could be wrong.

You're asking us to venture back to reality?
Who's reality? Yours?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

!
Yes reality as in details.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #219
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yes reality as in details.
Fucking racist!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:58 AM   #220
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If it's broadcast, you'll be bleeped.
You're confused. But that's not new. You forget "they" let you post on here.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:59 AM   #221
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fucking racist!
I think the Bimboes have abandoned him. He's just a racists now.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:10 AM   #222
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I know right? I'm not sure how a Col. Peters thread devolved into a second amendment thread and was, quite honestly, too lazy to go back and figure it out.

Speedy was just making some stupid comment and I was just having a moment of clarity and didn't want to lose it...

Oh, look, a squirrel...

Now for a real tangent...I didn't realize Speedy was such an old fart, did you?
How can someone that old be afraid of a 5 year old?
Are you really IB under a different name? I may be an old fart but I bet I'm in better physical condition than you.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:11 AM   #223
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Two can play this game

Quote:
I think the Bimboes have abandoned him. He's just a racists now.
Are you trying to impress your LE friends with these lies? Do you understand that understanding is half the battle? Or are you still oblivious?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-the-gap/201110/prime-and-prejudice-why-we-are-all-little-bit-racist-0
One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:18 AM   #224
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think I see your point.
You don't think you should have to ask someone coming onto your property whether they are carrying or not or post a sign saying you don't want guns on your property. Correct?
When someone is entering someone else's private home, I believe that the person should have the courtesy of informing the homeowner that he is carrying a handgun and if that entering the home with the handgun is okay with the homeowner.

Simple enough for you?
Old 01-17-2015, 06:32 AM   #225
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ted Nugent LITE!
At least he has the balls to come out and tell us exactly where he stands on the issue. Others avoid answering direct questions ibecause it might show a chink in their armor. For example, If they agree that a person under a certain age should not be allowed to carry a handgun in public, they are supporting gun control. Perish the thought!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women