Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453047
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 11:30 PM   #211
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 12:42 AM   #212
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You're obviously really dumb judging by your posts...Don't own it like you do. Try to give a shit.
I hate to disagree Lucas, but her threads , have multi thousands of views combined, so if your basing the nasty comment on her grammar, you might have missed her marketing genius...which is possible because as the rifleman there's a lot going on
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #213
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
I hate to disagree Lucas, but her threads , have multi thousands of views combined, so if your basing the nasty comment on her grammar, you might have missed her marketing genius...which is possible because as the rifleman there's a lot going on
I agree that there is some marketing behind her threAds, and that they get plenty of comments.....Wait, why am I even responding to a retard who is banned from chat where the retards are plentiful?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 01:18 AM   #214
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I agree that there is some marketing behind her threAds, and that they get plenty of comments.....Wait, why am I even responding to a retard who is banned from chat where the retards are plentiful?
because what I'm saying is true, and I think you generally see things from a normal point of view, and generally call it like you see it, but I'm hardly a tard and if you want to get into my ban, I'd be happy to talk about it in PM, this site makes money with ads, the amount of clicks....sets the amount paid.....pretty simple really.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 01:26 AM   #215
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
because what I'm saying is true, and I think you generally see things from a normal point of view, and generally call it like you see it, but I'm hardly a tard and if you want to get into my ban, I'd be happy to talk about it in PM, this site makes money with ads, the amount of clicks....sets the amount paid.....pretty simple really.....
Fair enough
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:28 AM   #216
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
Last time I checked BBW doesn't stand for unattractive.
It depends on the ACTUAL physical appearance...

....but just as important in personal encounters involving attraction to one another to be successful the provider's personality, genuineness, and natural warmth can often overcome some deficiencies in the rating of one's appearances.

A problem with the OP is that it ridicules other people and belittles them for the sole purpose of "enhancing" or increasing the business of the OP, which is why.... it like so many others is described as a "ThreAdd" .... and the really sad part is that the OP is so insecure with herself and her appearances that she must ridicule and belittle others in order to "feel" better about herself, when she really doesn't. Not to mention her denial of her overweight condition.

It is the old saying: Bad publicity is better than none.

There are so many fine providers in this metropolitan area, and who visit here, who hardly, if ever, post, and NONE start threads. They are successful and pleasant company. There is in fact a lot of providers who are hot, pleasant, and personally enjoyable to meet, who don't advertise on Eccie and/or won't even see a person who is an Eccie member. Another group won't allow reviews any where.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but paying someone for companionship requires a level of companionship that is commensurate with the amount paid. I suspect that every hobbyist on this board has at one time or another worked on an "hourly" basis, either computing a "flat fee" based on the time expended for the task or a straight hourly rate for their time. They got paid for the "production" for which they were hired ....

Unfortunately, for some, the "production" for which providers are pursued is physical appearances ... which is why so many use others' pics, distorted pics, photo-shopped pics, and/or "glamour" shots from better days in the past. That is also why they post in an ad they are 130 when they are really closer to 170. Just like asses .. if asses sell they stick their ass out so it looks bigger ... because they see comments on here about "big asses"!

It's "marketing 101" ...

... the problem is some of it approaches "deceptive trade" practices like the civilian world.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:55 AM   #217
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

And then there are some guys here who though they would never see someone even borderline BBW, really get off on tearing this group of people down just for the hell of it. Some people are just clueless about the fact that guys who do like BBWs know there are in fact different levels, and they usually don't consider someone on the edge to be what they are looking for. Just as if someone wants a true spinner, they will be disappointed when some more athletic shows up.

Curvy, thick, voluptuous, small bbw, bbw, super-sized bbw, etc. If you're not in the market for someone in one of these categories (which none of you making fun for sport in this thread are), why the hell do you care? Do you imagine by ridiculing this group long enough, they will simply vanish in shame? Do you think by doing this you will stop those who do enjoy them from seeing them and convert them to lovers of the thin or more fit?

Several have said, as a rule if someone doesn't wear plus sized clothes they are not a BBW, yet they continue to mock people who are even slightly overweight to borderline BBW...geesh, I'll bet most of the guys doing this here are far from perfect themselves & clearly not where it comes to being a kind & decent type of person.

I once knew a family who mocked my weight even when I was a size 5 and weighed 115, which would be considered a spinner here. I couldn't for the life of me, figure out why they did this. Then I realized they just really got off on making fun of people's weight. Well, guess what? Now they are all overweight themselves. Be careful who you make fun of, it may very well come back to bite you in the ass.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:03 AM   #218
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

All women are beautiful to me. But I also know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, it is okay if we don't all agree. We are all grown, whether or not I agree with the OP marketing techniques, she is free to act however she wants. I don't believe all men like big asses. Just like I am sure not all men prefer big breasts. I don't think it is wise to photoshop pictures or post pictures from years ago, but we all live with the consequences of our actions. I agree, some ladies never post. To each their own.

The thread sounds as if women that fall in the category of BBW are hideous. I was just pointing out that a few extra pounds doesn't equal unattractive. Who cares what they eat. I hope one day women support each other instead of tearing each other apart. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking.

I do agree with most of the things you said.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:08 AM   #219
anita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And I hope the women concerned don't feel bad or ashamed. You are beautiful. Don't you know that you are art? Keep your chin up and own it ladies.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:16 AM   #220
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't feel bad or ashamed about my current body type, more annoyed at those who have nothing better to do than tear a group of people down. I also get tired of those who are fit telling BBWs not to feel bad, lol. BBW's would not be here if they were not comfortable with who they are, but I'm sure you meant what you said in a positive way. You are very beautiful, btw.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:20 AM   #221
anita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
I don't feel bad or ashamed about my current body type, more annoyed at those who have nothing better to do than tear a group of people down. I also get tired of those who are fit telling BBWs not to feel bad, lol. BBW's would not be here if they were not comfortable with who they are, but I'm sure you meant what you said in a positive way.

~
Of course. Rock on
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:37 AM   #222
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
"Big" and "beautiful" and "woman" do not have individual negative connotations in the English language, so why should they when used in conjunction?
You mean like the words "protection" and "squadron"?

You fail...epic fail...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:58 AM   #223
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Very Well Said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
And then there are some guys here who though they would never see someone even borderline BBW, really get off on tearing this group of people down just for the hell of it. Some people are just clueless about the fact that guys who do like BBWs know there are in fact different levels, and they usually don't consider someone on the edge to be what they are looking for. Just as if someone wants a true spinner, they will be disappointed when some more athletic shows up.

Curvy, thick, voluptuous, small bbw, bbw, super-sized bbw, etc. If you're not in the market for someone in one of these categories (which none of you making fun for sport in this thread are), why the hell do you care? Do you imagine by ridiculing this group long enough, they will simply vanish in shame? Do you think by doing this you will stop those who do enjoy them from seeing them and convert them to lovers of the thin or more fit?

Several have said, as a rule if someone doesn't wear plus sized clothes they are not a BBW, yet they continue to mock people who are even slightly overweight to borderline BBW...geesh, I'll bet most of the guys doing this here are far from perfect themselves & clearly not where it comes to being a kind & decent type of person.

I once knew a family who mocked my weight even when I was a size 5 and weighed 115, which would be considered a spinner here. I couldn't for the life of me, figure out why they did this. Then I realized they just really got off on making fun of people's weight. Well, guess what? Now they are all overweight themselves. Be careful who you make fun of, it may very well come back to bite you in the ass.

~
Beautifully said Lexi
blackrican11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:06 AM   #224
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Some people are just haters. Nothing can make those kind of people happy. Just don't let them bring you down to their level.
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #225
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It depends on the ACTUAL physical appearance...

....but just as important in personal encounters involving attraction to one another to be successful the provider's personality, genuineness, and natural warmth can often overcome some deficiencies in the rating of one's appearances.

A problem with the OP is that it ridicules other people and belittles them for the sole purpose of "enhancing" or increasing the business of the OP, which is why.... it like so many others is described as a "ThreAdd" .... and the really sad part is that the OP is so insecure with herself and her appearances that she must ridicule and belittle others in order to "feel" better about herself, when she really doesn't. Not to mention her denial of her overweight condition.

It is the old saying: Bad publicity is better than none.

There are so many fine providers in this metropolitan area, and who visit here, who hardly, if ever, post, and NONE start threads. They are successful and pleasant company. There is in fact a lot of providers who are hot, pleasant, and personally enjoyable to meet, who don't advertise on Eccie and/or won't even see a person who is an Eccie member. Another group won't allow reviews any where.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but paying someone for companionship requires a level of companionship that is commensurate with the amount paid. I suspect that every hobbyist on this board has at one time or another worked on an "hourly" basis, either computing a "flat fee" based on the time expended for the task or a straight hourly rate for their time. They got paid for the "production" for which they were hired ....

Unfortunately, for some, the "production" for which providers are pursued is physical appearances ... which is why so many use others' pics, distorted pics, photo-shopped pics, and/or "glamour" shots from better days in the past. That is also why they post in an ad they are 130 when they are really closer to 170. Just like asses .. if asses sell they stick their ass out so it looks bigger ... because they see comments on here about "big asses"!

It's "marketing 101" ...

... the problem is some of it approaches "deceptive trade" practices like the civilian world.
Since Your Doctor Dumbass How Are You Diagnoseing Me Overweight?

You dont like me thatd already valid but that doesn't make me overweight..

If Im Overweight For Being 5'10 & 160lbs Then What Names Do You Call True BBWs?
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women