Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2018, 01:09 PM   #211
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I disagree. I think Trump is and has been the best choice for America. I shudder to think what a "Hillary" presidency would of been like. And there is no option in the dem for a forthcoming viable candidate and I do believe Hillary will be running again - so same old stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And that is the problem.

Trump has put numerous unqualified people in important positions (not all). He is horribly nepotistic. He has no regard for truth or accuracy. He makes policy decisions based upon the business interests of himself and his family. He condones bigotry and hate.

But you will vote for him even before you know the options, only because of the party affiliation.

If you knew the opponent and evaluated the two to decide Trump is better, I can respect that. Blind support of a seriously flawed candidate because he is (for now) a "Republican" I cannot respect.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:16 PM   #212
allforyoutonight
Account Disabled

Default tRumpisms

Let's Keep Austin Weird!

A bit early for candidates to line up. Not much will happen until the November elections are over. Hopefully the desires of Sanders and Warren are just that, the are too far left.

At the same time, the tRumpster should really be concern for most citizens. Even his own party hoped he would straighten himself out; but that does not seem to be happening. tRump seems to bash most of the free world leaders and aligns with Kim (which is turning into a joke), Rodrigo Duterte (The president of the Philippines who has backed a bloody drug war), tRumpie praises the Turkish dictator, and they of course there is his idol Putin. Hard to believe that the US is in a better place in the world than ever before. History will write that story.

The nation clearly needs a high-energy, optimistic spokesman for citizens in despair over the vicious, hyper-polarization into which the Democratic and Republican parties have plunged us. Personally, and with more than two years to go; I would like to see John Kasich run as a strong, moderate independent.

Enjoy
allforyoutonight is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 AM   #213
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, I disagree. I think Trump is and has been the best choice for America. I shudder to think what a "Hillary" presidency would of been like. And there is no option in the dem for a forthcoming viable candidate and I do believe Hillary will be running again - so same old stuff.
Wrong in all likelihood. When I look at the list of possible POTUS candidates in 2020, Clinton isn't mentioned.

https://www.predictit.org/Market/363...ial-nomination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b447f0df5fe1

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/2020...ion-democrats/

Many young people love Sanders. I don't. Elizabeth Warren -- not for me. Other than that I'll let things shake out over the next 2 years. Anyone would be better than Trump. How's that trade war working out for you?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #214
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone would be better than Trump? I think not. Hillary is not gonna give it up. She's gonna run - remember I said it first.

As for the trade war? My investments are holding steady. I can't say the same for the Chinese financial markets. Can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Wrong in all likelihood. When I look at the list of possible POTUS candidates in 2020, Clinton isn't mentioned.

https://www.predictit.org/Market/363...ial-nomination

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b447f0df5fe1

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/2020...ion-democrats/

Many young people love Sanders. I don't. Elizabeth Warren -- not for me. Other than that I'll let things shake out over the next 2 years. Anyone would be better than Trump. How's that trade war working out for you?
Old 07-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #215
allforyoutonight
Account Disabled

Default Chinese Markets

Hmmm, remember the Chinese manipulate their financial markets (or so it is said) for their own gain. Hard to read anything on those data. However, be certain that China will find other trade partners in Asia and Europe. Given there is a new nationalist president in Mexico, given the current battles with Canada (with whom we have a surplus), and given we wanted to invade Venezuela .... it will be interesting to see who remains a "partner."

A big problem with the current administration is that they rarely tell the truth (see https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/u...p-montana.html one accounting from his Montana visit). These false statement excite the uneducated populous (for which there are many); all the while the Trump family is making money hands over fists while they sit in Washington, or is that in New York, or maybe Florida.
allforyoutonight is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #216
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allforyoutonight View Post
Hmmm, remember the Chinese manipulate their financial markets (or so it is said) for their own gain. Hard to read anything on those data. However, be certain that China will find other trade partners in Asia and Europe. Given there is a new nationalist president in Mexico, given the current battles with Canada (with whom we have a surplus), and given we wanted to invade Venezuela .... it will be interesting to see who remains a "partner." Yes indeed, they like to supress the chinese yuan to gain economic advantage over their trading partners. Gotta watch that.

A big problem with the current administration is that they rarely tell the truth (see https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/u...p-montana.html one accounting from his Montana visit). These false statement excite the uneducated populous (for which there are many); all the while the Trump family is making money hands over fists while they sit in Washington, or is that in New York, or maybe Florida.
Thanks for your enlightenment. Now you don't think President Trump is the first President to lie, do you? Because the uneducated folks seem to be able to come to that conclusion already - all President's lie.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #217
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone would be better than Trump? I think not. Hillary is not gonna give it up. She's gonna run - remember I said it first.

As for the trade war? My investments are holding steady. I can't say the same for the Chinese financial markets. Can you?
Obviously you think differently. Even if you are unable to do a decent job of explaining why. No, I think the Democrats heard the message loud and clear in 2016 and won't make that mistake again.

The DJIA is DOWN so far this year. It is down more than 200 points today after Trump imposed yet more tariffs on Chinese goods. The only market that has shown a healthy gain this year is the tech-heavy NASDAQ. "Holding steady" is not the goal of most investors. Virtually NO ONE with knowledge of economic matters agrees with the imposition of tariffs.

The China Shanghai Composite Stock Market Index is UP during the last week, although down today. And major European markets were down. I'm sure that fact is going to make Europeans love Trump even more (sarcasm).
Old 07-11-2018, 11:40 AM   #218
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for your enlightenment. Now you don't think President Trump is the first President to lie, do you? Because the uneducated folks seem to be able to come to that conclusion already - all President's lie.
I have lived a long time, longer than you, and you are probably right in that all Presidents lie, just not to the extent that Trump does. During this thread I cited a website which contained all the lies Trump has told. It's incredible!! Every speech he gives that is not scripted he either comes out with lies or mis-statements of facts. And his hard-core constituents like you eat it up!! So he continues to do it.

As I already said, just last week he told people that he was the first Republican to carry Wisconsin sine Eisenhower. So what was his excuse -- lying, purposely mis-stating the truth to impress his followers, or was he just stupid and didn't know the facts?

Last night Jimmy Kimmel showed a clip of Trump at a rally lying:

"Trump had told the crowd that Kimmel used to wait for him eagerly outside the studio when Trump appeared as a guest. But on Monday, Kimmel called that a total lie.'

Yes, these 2 are minor compared to many others, such as promising to release his tax returns, but it points to Trump being a compulsive liar.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8261886.html
Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #219
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Speedracer - it's a feeling I have that she's gonna run. She ain't exactly sitting out her retirement. She's been a busy little beaver getting her "resistance army" or whatever she calls it together. Oh and raising lots of money too. Remember I said it first. It's the same feeling that I had that I knew Trump was going to win the moment he came down that escalator.

Quote:
Obviously you think differently. Even if you are unable to do a decent job of explaining why. No, I think the Democrats heard the message loud and clear in 2016 and won't make that mistake again.

The DJIA is DOWN so far this year. It is down more than 200 points today after Trump imposed yet more tariffs on Chinese goods. The only market that has shown a healthy gain this year is the tech-heavy NASDAQ. "Holding steady" is not the goal of most investors. Virtually NO ONE with knowledge of economic matters agrees with the imposition of tariffs.

The China Shanghai Composite Stock Market Index is UP during the last week, although down today. And major European markets were down. I'm sure that fact is going to make Europeans love Trump even more (sarcasm).
Old 07-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #220
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speedracer - it's a feeling I have that she's gonna run. She ain't exactly sitting out her retirement. She's been a busy little beaver getting her "resistance army" or whatever she calls it together. Oh and raising lots of money too. Remember I said it first. It's the same feeling that I had that I knew Trump was going to win the moment he came down that escalator.
If you are correct I will try to be the first to give you credit for being the first to say so.

And, again, I will remind you how very close the 2016 presidential election was. A handful of voters in 3 states change their vote and Trump loses.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #221
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Naaaa Speedracer, I don't eat it up. A long time ago I learned that sometimes you gotta take the bad with the good.
That's how politics go.

Quote:
I have lived a long time, longer than you, and you are probably right in that all Presidents lie, just not to the extent that Trump does. During this thread I cited a website which contained all the lies Trump has told. It's incredible!! Every speech he gives that is not scripted he either comes out with lies or mis-statements of facts. And his hard-core constituents like you eat it up!! So he continues to do it.

As I already said, just last week he told people that he was the first Republican to carry Wisconsin sine Eisenhower. So what was his excuse -- lying, purposely mis-stating the truth to impress his followers, or was he just stupid and didn't know the facts?

"Trump had told the crowd that Kimmel used to wait for him eagerly outside the studio when Trump appeared as a guest. But on Monday, Kimmel called that a total lie.'

Yes, these 2 are minor compared to many others, such as promising to release his tax returns, but it points to Trump being a compulsive liar.

Old 07-11-2018, 08:38 PM   #222
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
A Hillary presidency would essentially have been Obama term 3 because in the 08 election, the candidates were the same minus the decision on Iraq.

I do believe Hillary would of had better people in the cabinet.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:34 PM   #223
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
A Hillary presidency would essentially have been Obama term 3 because in the 08 election, the candidates were the same minus the decision on Iraq.

I do believe Hillary would of had better people in the cabinet.
I think it was an abysmal "choice" between possibly the worst two candidates in my lifetime.

Clinton is a serious psychopath who has no conscience and truly cannot understand what the word "lie" means, and will do anything--legal or otherwise--to get ahead. Having said that, yes, I suspect she would have had better cabinet members.

Trump is a buffoon who truly does not understand about a third of what he does, and always considers how a presidential decision will affect his personal finances. He embraces nepotism and demands loyalty to him personally over loyalty to the country.

What a poor set of supposed options.

Under Obama we had 8 yrs of swinging too far left, and needed a correction back right--we did not need a wrecking ball with a clueless armature at the controls.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:16 PM   #224
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
The *politics* on this thread have the nutritional value of rice crispys and water and the enlightenment of being in the dark....
Quote:
Originally Posted by allforyoutonight View Post

A big problem with the current administration is that they rarely tell the truth (see https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/u...p-montana.html one accounting from his Montana visit).
Hence my previous post above.

Quote:

He certainly goes against the crowd on a busy sidewalk and crosses the street in rush hour traffic to go out of his way to lie.

Quote:
I think it was an abysmal "choice" between possibly the worst two candidates in my lifetime.
Agreed.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #225
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Clinton is a serious psychopath who has no conscience and truly cannot understand what the word "lie" means, and will do anything--legal or otherwise--to get ahead. Having said that, yes, I suspect she would have had better cabinet members.

Trump is a buffoon who truly does not understand about a third of what he does, and always considers how a presidential decision will affect his personal finances. He embraces nepotism and demands loyalty to him personally over loyalty to the country.

What a poor set of supposed options.

Under Obama we had 8 yrs of swinging too far left, and needed a correction back right--we did not need a wrecking ball with a clueless armature at the controls.
Wow!! I can't believe how well said your post was. It's terrible when you have an election and the majority of voters are voting AGAINST one of the candidates instead of FOR one of the candidates.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women