Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #211
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the fella with the money and time! I publicly and gracefullybow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamt!!!

Old 03-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #212
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the men in Alberta, Canada (where Shayla lives), that have seen her and get to enjoy her charms regularly! I publicly and gracefully bow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamed!!!

Fixed that for you...........
Old 03-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #213
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the fella with the money and time! I publicly and gracefullybow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamt!!!

I'll take your word on the dick thing! LR had a strict policy of UNDER 6" which I don't qualify so alas I was not able to secure an appointment. But I did enjoy your review of her! LOL

But one thing we both have in common.... I'm starting to NOT like these Canadian Fuctards. Keeping that National Treasure all to themselves! You would think they would send her down like a piece offering. But NO... they just brag and let us know how happy they are up there!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #214
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'll take your word on the dick thing! LR had a strict policy of UNDER 6" which I don't qualify so alas I was not able to secure an appointment. But I did enjoy your review of her! LOL

I thought you were 3" or smaller based on your posts...sorry dude! Unless you're 9"-10"+ and "swollen"(girth), then yes, you won't hold a candle to muah, ijs (just being honest). Maybe you are. If so, then it's a WIN-WIN for you but...

But one thing we both have in common.... I'm starting to NOT like these Canadian Fuctards. Keeping that National Treasure all to themselves! You would think they would send her down like a piece offering. But NO... they just brag and let us know how happy they are up there!
SL, do you think Shayla is real? Her pictures are perfect. There are no flaws, even the horse pic. Remember the movie, SymONE. She could be a computerized, digitized figment.

I think we need the TexasPosse to go up there and bring her back. We need to see her in the flesh.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #215
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hats off to you SL for being one of few to spell Canadian correctly however it's peace......brother! Ever thought Shayla is so happy and content with us Alberta boys that she has no reason to travel!!!

Quote:
SL, do you think Shayla is real? Her pictures are perfect. There are no flaws, even the horse pic. Remember the movie, SymONE. She could be a computerized, digitized figment.

I think we need the TexasPosse to go up there and bring her back. We need to see her in the flesh.
Mijo, sorry to add to your fantasy frustration but Shayla is real and make that real awesome!!! The pics are accurate and there might be one or two I took in her showcase. Yes you're right, Shayla has no flaws. Your Texas Posse can come up and see her in person but try taking her back and sorry you won't make it to the border
Old 03-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #216
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
Hats off to you SL for being one of few to spell Canadian correctly however it's peace......brother! Ever thought Shayla is so happy and content with us Alberta boys that she has no reason to travel!!!

Mijo, sorry to add to your fantasy frustration but Shayla is real and make that real awesome!!! The pics are accurate and there might be one or two I took in her showcase. Yes you're right, Shayla has no flaws. Your Texas Posse can come up and see her in person but try taking her back and sorry you won't make it to the border
I spells Canadien correctsly! Damn it! Once we get there, she's ours! So, enjoy her boaz!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #217
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I spells Canadien correctsly! Damn it! Once we get there, she's ours! So, enjoy her boaz!
You watch too much hockey from Quebec
Old 03-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #218
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
You watch too much hockey from Quebec
Quebec... Stupid French.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:53 AM   #219
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

That’s the fascination with Shay Shay. She is real! She is sweet, honest, cute and a wonderful attitude. None of that crazy arrogant board persona going on! What you see is what you get type of thing. I'm betting by the way the Canadian hard legs are acting, she is even better in person. Selfish bastards.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 AM   #220
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Shayla came on to the scence in Las Vegas back in January of 2011.

Here original post:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158235

Her first post in WW:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153581

1896 views todate! A record I believe!

Since then these two pictures have been viewed millions of times! Hell thats just by PetiteAssMan LOL They have been posted in locker rooms, shops, garages and millions of cumputers world wide!

Old 03-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #221
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Man, I was pasty then...
Old 03-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #222
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Man, I was nasty then...
Fixed that for you! LOL
Old 03-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #223
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Man, I was pasty then...
Whole lot thinner too.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 AM   #224
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

She looks awesome. I'm speechless. Simply amazing.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:28 AM   #225
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Whole lot thinner too.
And you know this how???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies