Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #211
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati View Post
My preference is pussy and I don't care what package it comes in.
My favorite comment of the day
Old 09-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #212
funes
Registered Member

My first post. I'm not sure the category of my personal preference. I am most interested in an intelligent woman. That doesn't imply completing formal schooling. That is why I enjoy reading these threads. Within all the mundane is a good amount of stimulating intelligence. I contacted my first provider without pictures, solely because of they possessed critical thinking skills. She was very educated. I recently met a second provider with a high school diploma, and who believes she isn't well read. However, her character, the choices she made in her life under pressure, revealed her to be a profoundly intelligent person with an intact and functioning inner compass guiding her choices. It was an honor to me meeting these two people.

Perhaps it is because I don't have a chance in hell of falling into the spectrum of a hot, hard bodied hobbyist. I'd love that kind of health and ability, but it just isn't what I am. Also, (and this is tough to admit), my dick doesn't work for me on command, or even reflexes any more. Climaxing is next to impossible. Yet, the joy of spending time with these beautiful women somehow delivered to me satisfaction and a great bump in how I felt. So, my fantasy is to provide something similar to every person I meet, regardless of whether either person climaxes, is acrobatic or possesses different boundaries than myself.

What I am trying to say is this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (11.3 KB, 168 views)
Old 09-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #213
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I am enjoying this free advertising. I'm eyeballing Austin for a trip!
Old 09-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #214
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Kinda kurious... I listed body type as "average" and seem to be alone in that category per the list used. Feedback? ;-)

*I just can't seem to drop that extra 15 lbs since sciatica took over. BTW, I need use of an inversion table to help knock that out, so let me know if you have one or have useful info via PM, please. Thx!

I always say... I like my girls with curves, not angles.

Fancy... Yes, an incall with personality contributes greatly to the overall experience not to mention hidden surprises like restraints under the bedskirt, sexy artwork, and discussion topics. One day, Kat's Lair will return! I'd love to visit your Keep, with Dragon I hope!':-)
Old 09-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #215
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

A perfect message. Unfortunately, I don't think the OP has sufficient maturity or self-awareness to get it. Ladies, Funes is one of the more enlightened people on the planet and a delightful dinner companion to boot. If he contacts you, indulge yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funes View Post
My first post. I'm not sure the category of my personal preference. I am most interested in an intelligent woman. That doesn't imply completing formal schooling. That is why I enjoy reading these threads. Within all the mundane is a good amount of stimulating intelligence. I contacted my first provider without pictures, solely because of they possessed critical thinking skills. She was very educated. I recently met a second provider with a high school diploma, and who believes she isn't well read. However, her character, the choices she made in her life under pressure, revealed her to be a profoundly intelligent person with an intact and functioning inner compass guiding her choices. It was an honor to me meeting these two people.

Perhaps it is because I don't have a chance in hell of falling into the spectrum of a hot, hard bodied hobbyist. I'd love that kind of health and ability, but it just isn't what I am. Also, (and this is tough to admit), my dick doesn't work for me on command, or even reflexes any more. Climaxing is next to impossible. Yet, the joy of spending time with these beautiful women somehow delivered to me satisfaction and a great bump in how I felt. So, my fantasy is to provide something similar to every person I meet, regardless of whether either person climaxes, is acrobatic or possesses different boundaries than myself.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #216
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
Me, I love to have a BBW straddle my face and uh.....well, you know.
Cheers.
Wurd
Old 09-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #217
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---What's important is that a provider of any size, age, or appearance must market herself the best way she can, find a niche, keep a persistent level of sensually satisfying service and carnal companionship, and those who are willing to pay will, and those who won't, won't.

well said!!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #218
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
VictoriaLyn 34 Voluptous $160 per hour
Aphrodite 50 Curvy $200 per hour but has a $160 special
BrownSugarBaby 21 Curvy $300 per hour
Austintatious Lilly 45 Athletic $300 per hour
Shayla84 28 Curvy $260 per hour
Mia Christine 32 BBW $90 per hour but NOT FS
JennsLolli 29 Curvy $240 but has a $140 French Special
Annef 40 130 LBS. $250 per hour
Britttany Love 25 BBW $150 per hour
Scalett Rossi 31 Voluptous $300 per hour
Kit-4-Kat 46 Average $240 per hour
FancyInHeels 53 BBW $200 per hour
Sorry. Incomplete research. You have only sampled ladies responding to this thread. You may receive 80% credit for submitting a complete project.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #219
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Sorry. Incomplete research. You have only sampled ladies responding to this thread. You may receive 80% credit for submitting a complete project.
Yeah, I thought those rates seemed pretty average for most of the Austin gals, but I didn't care enough to look further. I have enough econ training under my belt to come to some conclusions about local rates (or to come up with more questions, really) but doing any research or math over it didn't seem that appealing. If only I knew about the hobby back in my college days so I could get credit for such a pursuit!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #220
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nicely said, funes.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #221
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
LM, nice feet, are there any girls in these pics ???

What can I say it's very hard for me to notice anything else. If you want more woman less feet here you go:

oops wrong pic,
meant to post this one:

Old 09-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #222
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post

I have see Caerstin and I would not call her "Curvy" , that word does not fit her. She's the true definition of an Amazon, she' a pretty big girl, and I don't mean fat. She's 6'3, very tall and big boned. good in bed though

this is what I would consider the def of curvy:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=136983

Seen her too, not fat (at least not when I saw her) just has really nice boobs, and nice ass and a body that's built for em. cute girl
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #223
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Marketing is one thing.....being deceitful is another. IJS Big time photo shop, using old pictures is BS!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #224
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by funes View Post

WOW....we all get different things out of the hobby. I really respect and appreciate your post.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #225
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

What can I say it's very hard for me to notice anything else. If you want more woman less feet here you go:

oops wrong pic,
meant to post this one:

4 feet are better than 2 feet... but those boops on the last one do kinda sorta distract my view ...

Would that be considered BBWs (Big Beautiful Whoppers)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women