Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 05:47 PM   #211
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I didn’t share your ID or brag about it. Now you’ve been slandering me. Along with those fake texts on Twitter. Again, at least paste my post where I said I had your ID. I’ve asked three times. You keep lying about it. That’s slander, harassment and bullying. And lying.
I’ve reposted many times and sent to the Site.

Are you so mad that I posted your bullying on my twitter? Is that what this is about? Don’t harass people via text then. The only identifying info was your handle “bambino”. And as you stated it’s an online personality so why you so mad?

You bragged about sharing my personal photo ID with others.

That is not okay.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:56 PM   #212
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Oh, I’m not obsessed with you. It’s fun just getting under your skin with the truth and wait for your delusional reply’s. So, what model Denali did you get? Word on the street that’s what your Xmas present to yourself was. And, you forgot your DL at the dealer!!!! It was on the interwebs!!!!!
Here’s the post. I said “word on the street” it’s a Denali. This was after you posted you owned a GMC. I mean, you have a fleet of cars. I don’t have an idea what you have. I didn’t say I HAD your DL. I said I saw it on the web. How would I get your ID? I spent 15 minutes with you six years ago. I can’t control what others do. Your beef is with the person who did do it. To my knowledge it was deleted. I did say it was a bullshit move, as did others. I did you a favor.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:59 PM   #213
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Here’s the post. I said “word on the street” it’s a Denali. This was after you posted you owned a GMC. I mean, you have a fleet of cars. I don’t have an idea what you have. I didn’t say I HAD your DL. I said I saw it on the web. How would I get your ID? I spent 15 minutes with you six years ago. I can’t control what others do. Your beef is with the person who did do it. To my knowledge it was deleted. I did say it was a bullshit move. I did you a favor.
You’ve got a lot of posts, sir. Singling out the one where you are trying to walk it back doesn’t change the fact that we can scroll back and see all of the others. Come on dude.

And again, let’s stop deflecting from the fact that you bragged about sharing my photo ID with others.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:00 PM   #214
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Are you making a general derogatory statement against my gender?
It’s not derogatory, it’s a simple fact that the majority of mechanics, backyard or otherwise, and general car nuts are men. There’s plenty of things that women are better at and/or more knowledgeable about than men.

I’ve not seen Bambino post your ID, although I have seen him request you give some evidence that he did, a request that has been ignored, so I have no opinion on the matter. Show me where he did this and I’d be first in line to say that it was a totally dickish move.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:10 PM   #215
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I’ve reposted many times and sent to the Site.

Are you so mad that I posted your bullying on my twitter? Is that what this is about? Don’t harass people via text then. The only identifying info was your handle “bambino”. And as you stated it’s an online personality so why you so mad?

You bragged about sharing my personal photo ID with others.

That is not okay.
Sheez, I never said or bragged about anything. I just proved it. I’ll bet my Telluride to your GMC that you know who did have it. And you know it’s not me. I bring up the Twitter thing just to show what YOU do to people. Jinny even said that you are the bully.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:11 PM   #216
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s not derogatory, it’s a simple fact that the majority of mechanics, backyard or otherwise, and general car nuts are men. There’s plenty of things that women are better at and/or more knowledgeable about than men.

I’ve not seen Bambino post your ID, although I have seen him request you give some evidence that he did, a request that has been ignored, so I have no opinion on the matter. Show me where he did this and I’d be first in line to say that it was a totally dickish move.
Hey thanks! I’m not sure why we are discussing whether I choose to lease or buy?

You can read back through this post or any others where bambino personally attacks me or I can repost his quote once again.

If I or any other provider said “I’ve seen your photo ID passed around to many people” and /or “I know what kind of car you drive “

How do you think that would go over? Serious question
Old 08-28-2020, 06:12 PM   #217
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sheet, I never said or bragged about anything. I just proved it. I’ll bet my Telluride to your GMC that you know who did have it. And you know it’s not me. I bring up the Twitter thing just to show what YOU do to people. Jinny even said that you are the bully.
I most certainly do. But you chose to bring it up here. So, Tell us all about it please

Jinny didn’t say that. Stop deflecting bam.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:23 PM   #218
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'd also like to remind some folks of a couple other minor details to correct their statements..

1. Pittsburgh was not the only city that had a horrible reputation for cancellation.
Cleveland was far worse.

2. "Local" 250??
Y'all do remember that the head shop steward wasn't even from Pittsburgh right?? Nor were the "ladies" primarily responsible for the book and cancel schemes.

3. Indy's was already on its downward spiral when DG came onto the scene.
(Don't read too much into this statement Bambino, jus stating facts)

4. The site only gave one the impression of security. I don't think people were as paranoid at the beginning and didn't really notice because it was a fun site for a few years.

4. I personally know that moderators always had the power to not only read PM's but I know of 2 that would "edit" them.
(Again pre-Dreamgirl days)
How do I know that?
In the early days of chat one could (with the right keystrokes) read all the chat logs. Including mod meetings.

Oh and there's the time back in 07 that a female mod came into chat complaining about a ncns and ranted about entering his account and seeing what he was up to instead of being at her place.

4th.....
Clickbait ads, feature spots, paid for features for the gals, silver mine and that ordinary $50 fee later introduced...
And who else remembers the game room introduced later on with games one could play for a small fee?
Ya do know that pi himself once told me himself that he was making bank so there's that.

5th and final point.
This is for DG
There always has and ALWAYS will be harassment, bullying and attempted outings. It's never going away.
You were a huge part of a big ripoff at the end of the sites life.
Your name was front and foremost and until the final days and you relished that fact.
You are just as much a bully as anyone so stop with the false pleas of innocence.
Your "man" put you in the position of responsibility so your anger at the victims of his scams is woefully misdirected.

And no one can "chargeback" a site that they don't admit to being a part of.
I like others paid cash, in my case it was the one time and never another dime but you get the point.

Y'all really are amusing.
This is Jinny’s post. Read #5 carefully. She’s addressing you and you only. She called you a bully and a rip off artist. How you somehow twist people’s words to suit your alternative universe is astounding. Your lack of self awareness is glaring. Now, I’m done with you. You’re beyond comprehension.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:27 PM   #219
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is Jinny’s post. Read #5 carefully. She’s addressing you and you only. She called you a bully and a rip off artist. How you somehow twist people’s words to suit your alternative universe is astounding. Your lack of self awareness is glaring. Now, I’m done with you. You’re beyond comprehension.
My apologies. She did. Based on lies and slander. Several of her points have been addressed by others.

You cannot deflect from admitting to sharing my photo ID with others. It is NOT OKAY. If I or another provider said something like that how would people here react?
So please do carry on
Old 08-28-2020, 06:34 PM   #220
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

It was a dickish move and I posted that. I said it should be deleted. Even Tatts wouldn’t deserve that. But he did post peoples RL info here. But he was sent back to Bulgaria.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #221
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It was a dickish move and I posted that. I said it should be deleted. Even Tatts wouldn’t deserve that. But he did post peoples RL info here. But he was sent back to Bulgaria.
But you are slandering me based on gossip. Oh the irony!
That is a full on reason to say someone is unsafe! But you are protecting them ? If it wasn’t you bambino then who? Who were you sharing my ID with? You said it was passed around and many people saw it. Please do tell
Old 08-28-2020, 07:03 PM   #222
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
My apologies. She did. Based on lies and slander. Several of her points have been addressed by others.

You cannot deflect from admitting to sharing my photo ID with others. It is NOT OKAY. If I or another provider said something like that how would people here react?
So please do carry on
Actually the bullying part was based on what I personally observed and was subjected to.

The ripoff part.....
Come on.....
really????

The blackmailing I suppose could be labeled hearsay as I heard it from others including a victim(s)

As for your continued comments regarding the state of the hobby in Pittsburgh though
You are the one who is making the correct statements.

Unless they only meant the state of Icky.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:06 PM   #223
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually the bullying part was based on what I personally observed and was subjected to.

The ripoff part.....
Come on.....
really????

The blackmailing I suppose could be labeled hearsay as I heard it from others including a victim(s)

As for your continued comments regarding the state of the hobby in Pittsburgh though

Everyone else is lying, she’s telling the truth.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:11 PM   #224
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The ripoff part.....
Come on.....
really????

Ma’am? I bullied you? Or any one else? Please do tell

If y’all only knew how much of my own was money spent to keep
That shit up while eccie was down. But Nevermind that, keep on slandering me for no reason .

And I concur with your final statement.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:18 PM   #225
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone else is lying, she’s telling the truth.
Sir. You bragged about sharing my personal information. No one cares about what you have to say about me.

I do care about the fact that this behavior is unacceptable.

Again. Please do carry on

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women