Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #2086
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I thought they had it the entire game, outside that kickoff return for a TD, the Jets didn't do much on offense. Watt made some huge plays, basically won the game on his own by stopping a TD and getting us in a position for a FG (which probably should have been a pick 6). Jets showed up though and didn't suck.

It's all good, they did what they had to, the real games begin in the next two weeks, Aaron Rodgers and Flacco.

I agree...100% with what you said.......

3 years ago, they only played one half of the game....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #2087
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

The Jets had their backs to the wall and pulled out all of the stops. They played over their heads, especially Cromartie and the rest of their DB's. For most of the 2nd half, Schaub did not have anyone to throw to.

All in all, Schaub once again managed the game plan well. Schaub continues to get lots of love from the commentators. And guess what? I still have yet to hear one of the expert, network commentators refer to him as being a Dopey QB. In fact, they are saying just the opposite. Obviously, those so called expert NFL analysts must not know as much about professional football as a few of our posters! LOL

As for the offensive game ball, it should go to Foster, the guy who ended up being the difference maker on Ike's Fantasy team against yours truly. Congrats to him once again!

On defense, KJ had another outstanding game in the Texans secondary. Actually, this was probably the first game that KJ outplayed his mentor, J Joe. I said during this past off season, last week and I will say it once again now, I am glad Kubes and Wade had the patience to allow KJ to mature and develop. Their patience is starting to pay huge dividends. KJ's turning into a player right in front of our eyes! He, as well as the entire Texans secondary, will be tested next week against Rogers and the Packs excellent set of receivers.

Of course, the game ball should once again go to JJ Swatt! He was once again the best player on the field. WOW, what can be said about the guy that hasn't already been said! Five weeks into the season, he is the best defensive player in the NFL. If he continues at this pace, he will be the MVP of the entire league.

The only down side would be the status of Cush! I do not have a good feeling about his injury! We should know more in the next 24-48 hours.

Way to go Texans, 5-0. Bring on the Pack!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #2088
Satin
Valued Poster

Well the Texans were never really threatened or in jeopardy of losing, but I called the game to be very close and it was (the score is all that matters) Most of you called me out for predicting a close game and actually predicted a blowout. Texans won, but didn't even cover the spread. Yea say what you want, but they only won by 6...(I'm glad but damn) and I was worried for a bit. Our defense is bailing us out and I'm happy we have JJ...

Come on down Green Bay....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #2089
Guest040616
Account Disabled

On another note, a special shout out to an Ex Houston Texan, Eric Winston for ripping the few home town KC fans who cheered a head inury to the Chiefs QB. There is no fucking excuse for that bullshit! Way to go Eric!

As for me, I would take Winston back on our offensive line tomorrow! No questions asked!
Old 10-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #2090
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cushing tore his ACL. Son of a bitch...

We'll probably still make the playoffs and be viewed as a contender, but that is a massive Fucking blow to this team and defense. Fuck, Fuck Fuck Fuck...
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #2091
TheDon
Valued Poster

I mean, wishing to go the season without having either Foster, Dre, Schaub, Brown, Joseph, Watt, and Cushing hurt might sound like it's asking a lot. But Fuck, man.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #2092
TheDon
Valued Poster

You know what guys, Bradie James may not be as good as Cush, but at least he isn't new to the system, I'm guessing either Barwin or Reed will play inside now. Whitney Mercilus, we drafted the dude, now he's gonna get a chance to make a name for himself.

Lamborghini Mercy- Lets do this shit.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #2093
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
You know what guys, Bradie James may not be as good as Cush, but at least he isn't new to the system, I'm guessing either Barwin or Reed will play inside now. Whitney Mercilus, we drafted the dude, now he's gonna get a chance to make a name for himself.

Lamborghini Mercy- Lets do this shit.
I was thinking about that same scenario last night. I'm thinking Barwin will remain on the outside and Reed will move inside, with Mercilus taking his place. If so, maybe there will not be much of a drop off! I'm sure glad that the Texans braintrust used that pick on a linebacker last year. Hopefully, it will pay off!

At least, I hope!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #2094
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn Cushing ACL, done for the season. Dammit!!! Looks like the last season's "next man up" has to come into play again....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #2095
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

That was a fucking cheap shot by that mother fucker Slausen on Cush. Away from the ball out of the play border line clip!! Slausen can suck my asshole!! Fucking jerkoff!!

BT says - "I said during this past off season, last week and I will say it once again now," Jeez man you really are the Rainman!!! Come up with something original.

McClain gave Dopey a C, that is what he grades out at most of the time!! The pick he threw was because he was slow and late with the ball down the middle. Dodged a couple of other bullets on poor throws. It is concerning WR's are not getting open, leading receivers were OD and Casey. Schaub was 14 for 28, for 209. C - in my opinion. Worst game for him so far this year, up till now he had played well. Dopey and Kubes are the weak links, book it.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #2096
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Damn Cushing ACL, done for the season. Dammit!!! Looks like the last season's "next man up" has to come into play again....
Make me want to just cry..... I knew it as soon as I saw it. Pisses me off.

With Cush I just knew we were going to manhandle GB (lost to Indy) and Baltimore (9 points (lol) against the Chiefs... (lol)).... now? Not so much.

FML
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #2097
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Then again, this is McClain you're talking about...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #2098
TheDon
Valued Poster

At least the conference isn't that great, if we can get home field and avoid Ray Rice in the playoffs, I think this team still might be the favorites.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #2099
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
BT says - "I said during this past off season, last week and I will say it once again now," Jeez man you really are the Rainman!!! Come up with something original.

McClain gave Dopey a C, that is what he grades out at most of the time!! The pick he threw was because he was slow and late with the ball down the middle. Dodged a couple of other bullets on poor throws. It is concerning WR's are not getting open, leading receivers were OD and Casey. Schaub was 14 for 28, for 209. C - in my opinion. Worst game for him so far this year, up till now he had played well. Dopey and Kubes are the weak links, book it.
Damn Dude, that is the first misguided shot that you have fired my way in quite some time. I suppose it was about time that you came out from under your shell. I suspect you had a lot of built-up frustration, having gone a full 1/4 of the 2012 football season without being able to bitch and moan about Schaub, Kubes and KJ. Hell, it's been so long since you have been able to complain about Schaub that your digestive system has probably backed up on you!

Adding to his frustrations, DD was not able to make a legitimate case that T J should be the starting QB for the Texans thus far this year. If my memory serves me correctly (and I am absolutely certain it does), DD boldly made that prediction last year. Oh well, so much for DD's accurate predictions!

DD, you might want to get back under your shell. Otherwise you might catch the sniffles!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #2100
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

STATS N SNATCH

Total Offence: 14th(371.8yds/g) | Points/game: 3rd(29.8) | Time of Pos/game: 1st(35:29) |TO: 4th(+8)

Total defence: 3rd(275.6yds/g) | Passing:4th (189.6yds/g) | Rushing: 9th (86.0yds/g) | Sacks 5th (16.0) INT's 5th (7)

Quite Honestly...

Fuck being 5-0!! We just lost CUSH for the year!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cush was the Team MVP last year and is the adhesive holding the Defense together. This is not the guy you want to shrug off with that #NextManUp routine from last year.. Unless JJ Watt can keep playing out of his motherfucking mind, loosing Cush for the year, could put SuperBowl projections in jepordy. Lets just hope James and Dobbins can play half as well as Cush..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women