Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #196
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Whispers doesn't meet the community as a whole ? Dude he organizes luncheons at SC with 50-70 people each time , and an annual Christmas Party , and throws individual parties for people's birthdays . Just because you've never gone or met him , does not ring true on his end . He's introduced me to several very hot young ladies ( at rates that would make you fucking cry , 3x what your getting for you're money with these mouthy broads ) . Not to mention fucking hot young strippers . He indeed does meet the community and does not just sit behind his keyboard typing total nonsense .
Old 09-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #197
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Whispers doesn't meet the community as a whole ? Dude he organizes luncheons at SC with 50-70 people each time , and an annual Christmas Party , and throws individual parties for people's birthdays . Just because you've never gone or met him , does not ring true on his end . He's introduced me to several very hot young ladies . He indeed does meet the community and does not just sit behind his keyboard typing total nonsense.
I am sure he will be canonized Saint in some domain.

Do you assert he speaks for the 50-70 people (how many were hobbyist?) that attend these events? What percentage of the broader community has attended his luncheons? I suspect less than 10%
Old 09-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #198
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Different crowds at times , and no he doesn't speak for anyone . Come out from behind your keyboard and bring your ass into the community , and find out for yourself . Trolls that sit behind their keyboards and meet nobody are a higher percentage . But they are useless and no one cares! Write some reviews , and make some post that aren't just contrary to what other people say , and for God's sake , quit kissing these old overpriced providers asses !
Old 09-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #199
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Come out from behind your keyboard and bring your ass into the community , and find out for yourself . Trolls that sit behind their keyboards and meet nobody are a higher percentage . But they are useless and no one cares! Write some reviews , and make some post that aren't just contrary to what other people say , and for God's sake , quit kissing these old overpriced providers asses !
Been there, done that and I choose to participate as I do now. And I have no idea how review counts are relevant to the current conversation.

Without reviews, how do you know whose ass I've kissed. And whose are you kissing?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #200
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Your previous comments are kissing their asses . And I'm not !
Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #201
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Not flustered dear, just one too many glasses of wine. It's my one vice, well, besides this one. Yes, being sarcastic and defensive is not a great marketing tool, nor is it a great way to express yourself in general, whatever your particular motivation might be for speaking. It can be my fall back modus operandi, especially when I am coming from id mode, which drinking does bring out.

It did seem to me; however, that you were trying to shame women from speaking on this board, or at least, trying to get them to speak out in the way that you found appropriate, which seemed a little hypocritcal to me. as I as see it, it is the same thing you are critisizing the women for doing.

As far as bragging, that's not true, wasn't that. You made a comment that the board trolls, or those that are perceived to be, never do anything horrible to a woman, like rip them off or doing anything non-consensual. That is true, but this is really their hobby; they spend a good deal of time doing this. Wouldn't be in their best interest, and I don't imagine they would enjoy doing any of those things anyway. Doesn't necessarily make you a great person. i mean, I don't kick puppies for the hell of it. But, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not a shit in other ways. My not kicking puppies doesn't absolve me from the rest of the responsibilities involved in being a fully functional, fully social human being. I'm just making the point that there are a lot of men on here who neither use this board to control women nor who get on here just to further their social agenda of being a big ass board boy. there's lots of middle ground. And, that's what we were saying. When you speak up, a lot of those men hear as well. Doesn't necessarily make it great marketing, but this is not about that. The first year or so, I would never get on here, but I have come to see it as a community. This is a strange an isolating thing to do, especially for the women. I have come to see the eccie board as a community where I can discuss things I can't discuss elsewhere.

And by the way, to indulge another bad analogy, if you were rude to your dental hygenist, well, rude enough, she/he would speak up as well. And you would no longer be going to that dental office.

Whispers, if you are going to respond to something and tout yourself as some some sort of anti-hero, please respond to this post. Not just the "ass" one.
and also, you offered a rather in depth critique of the way Scarlett approached her thread, but no such critique of Still Looking's thread? Could that not have been done in a much different and much more positive way? Still Looking, yes, that's what being mean looks like. See your image there, anywhere?

Oh my goodness, just read what has happened to that thread since. Really, you guys are calling me out on being old? Rick, I thought you were like 26 based on your board persona, but you are not are you? you're forty-somethingif. Older than me!!! Whispers, how old are you? Seriously guys come one, you can't win a damn argument so you go to age slamming. I'm 40. I'm not ashamed. I was pretty at 20 and I'm pretty at 40. It's a little different to be sure., but whatever its just age,happens to the best of us. I look different, who doesn't? What's your point really?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #202
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I left this thread open after a request by the OP was made to close it. I left it open because the discussion was (for the most part) civil and on topic.

This has wandered into Hobby never-never land with discussions of who speaks for whom, who is winning, who is old, what is old, who isn't old, etc. none of which are on topic.

Intelligent, civil discussion on the topic as stated by the OP or closure. I will let the ladies and gentlemen of the Community decide the fate of this one.

Choose well and wisely.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 09-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #203
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Wink

All I will be saying about this thread is this --

Attached Images
File Type: gif 2595_250.gif (44.4 KB, 118 views)
Old 09-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #204
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Whispers, if you are going to respond to something and tout yourself as some some sort of anti-hero, please respond to this post.
Anne Please see http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054014985 Post 1
Old 09-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #205
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
I am sure he will be canonized Saint in some domain.

Do you assert he speaks for the 50-70 people (how many were hobbyist?) that attend these events? What percentage of the broader community has attended his luncheons? I suspect less than 10%
saustn.... your response is here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054014985 Post #2
Old 09-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #206
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

but no such critique of Still Looking's thread? Could that not have been done in a much different and much more positive way? Still Looking, yes, that's what being mean looks like.

Geeeez....everything and everybody has room for improvement. Ok so you didn't like what? Maybe I should check with you on how to word a threAD....yes? Grow up! Stop being so butt hurt over one persons thoughts or preferences. And mean? You have no idea what mean really can be....IJS
Old 09-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #207
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
but no such critique of Still Looking's thread? Could that not have been done in a much different and much more positive way? Still Looking, yes, that's what being mean looks like.

Geeeez....everything and everybody has room for improvement. Ok so you didn't like what? Maybe I should check with you on how to word a threAD....yes? Grow up! Stop being so butt hurt over one persons thoughts or preferences. And mean? You have no idea what mean really can be....IJS
Did you just admit a little responsibility, here? Yes, the thread you started was mean and unnecessary. My comment was too, true maybe, for me, but truth is a very subjective thing. It's really not what we do or what we say, but the intent behind it that really matters. And you were being mean, and so was I. You guys get so little of it on here that sometimes it feels good to do it. You can say the shittiest things, and then you are all offended when someone gives it back to you. I refuse to the use the term, butthurt, as it's just a male shaming technique. I'm not a guy, I'm not ashamed to be hurt, doesn't work with me. As far as I have no idea what being mean is. Was that a veiled threat? Trust me, I was once a fourteen year old girl, I know how to be mean in the ways that you guys are mean. Just choose not to, most of the time.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #208
Whispers

Quote:
... You can say the shittiest things, and then you are all offended when someone gives it back to you.
Actually.. I seldom get offended by anything a lady has to say here. I consider the source and have low expectations to begin with.

But when I see something they post in error or that is worth replying to I do.

But butthurt? naw. never.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #209
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

butthurt. That term makes me giggle. Such a dude thing to say. I love it!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #210
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Did you just admit a little responsibility, here? Yes, the thread you started was mean and unnecessary. My comment was too, true maybe, for me, but truth is a very subjective thing. It's really not what we do or what we say, but the intent behind it that really matters. And you were being mean, and so was I. You guys get so little of it on here that sometimes it feels good to do it. You can say the shittiest things, and then you are all offended when someone gives it back to you. I refuse to the use the term, butthurt, as it's just a male shaming technique. I'm not a guy, I'm not ashamed to be hurt, doesn't work with me. As far as I have no idea what being mean is. Was that a veiled threat? Trust me, I was once a fourteen year old girl, I know how to be mean in the ways that you guys are mean. Just choose not to, most of the time.
I disagree with you! I do NOT think it was mean. You could have just as well not posted. But if I am understanding you...YOU think I / IT was mean. Then YOU admit YOU we're mean. So YOU think it's ok to be MEAN if someone slaw is mean!? Brilliant!

The threAD was unnecessary? Says who YOU? Who in the wide world of sports do you think you are? We have mods to decide what is ok and rules that we all go by...NOT what YOU or I think!

Just FYI....I could give a flying rats Ass what you think. Why on earth do you care what I think? Again grow up and move on. Or are you really 14?

Butt Hurt is only for males? Really? I thought it was unisex? Where does it say that term is intended only to be used by men? He'll I've been butt hurt! But NOT literally....if you know what I mean.

Threat? I don't make threats! Never have, never will! I just go get laid. Try it...sounds like what you really need is to have the shit Slamdangoed out of you. Well at least some of that piss and vinegar anyway.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women