Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453027
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #196
Sweet Monique
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5020
My ECCIE Reviews

Well... As I have not read through the MENopausal statements, I will just say that this seems like everybody has their opinions and I THINK THAT STACI HAS GORGEOUS PICS AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW THEM OFF WHENEVER SHE WANTS!! ( and YES I was yelling!! lol )
Sweet Monique is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #197
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Monique View Post
Well... As I have not read through the MENopausal statements, I will just say that this seems like everybody has their opinions and I THINK THAT STACI HAS GORGEOUS PICS AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW THEM OFF WHENEVER SHE WANTS!! ( and YES I was yelling!! lol )
Hell yeah Monique, shout it from the rooftops. I agree
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #198
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

amen Monique!
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #199
Sweet Monique
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5020
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

lol I have my moments....
Sweet Monique is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 AM   #200
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Given the recent LE events, if Staci says she's not seeing new clients then I think
this deserves some respect, not the bitch whining thats been happening. If she wants to show new pics to her valued regulars, I think that's a great thing. A provider proud of how she looks will translate into an awesome session. No need to get your panties in a knot that she's not accepting new clients right now. Staci is right - a little paranoia in this hobby keeps you safe. If she doesn't want to take on new clients but still wants to celebrate her sexiness by posting pics, all the more respect and power to her.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:29 AM   #201
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Sure it is and hey give the girl credit, if they are going to allow her ad campaign, why the fuck not and I say that with respect.. It's free advertising, what business person would not want to use that. She has made herself a brand....LOL

Oh and btw...she is keeping her name out there even though I don't think she's is taking new clients...dang she has become a MAJOR brand....hard to miss her these days..
Quote:
OMG....you Bitches are drinking a whole lot of bathtub water.....

"promoting" "marketing" "Not necessarily advertising"

Are you serious? Hey my hats off to her for exploiting that which she has been smart enough to exploit but not "advertising" ?...c'mon dude..you're smarter than that..
Quote:
Oh my goodness Staci I would never expect you to apologize for the bit...I man fans you have on your ad campaign...you misread me, I respect and admire the way you have worked the system to your advantage..but it is advertising no matter how you cut it and I get a kick out of the way every time you post new pics, the folks flock to the thread with compliments...after all it's all about the money and you are obviously a smart businesswomen but you might want to re-think the objections you had with Modda about merging threads...you see from my standpoint, if I wish to find diffrent pics of Staci Stacked...ie Christmas etc it would be much easier to just go to one ongoing threAD instead of searching all over the place..I also continue to find it fascinating that you proclaimed that you are not seeing any new clients before your latest threAD...

Oh and BTW...I put a lot more work into this post..the other one only took a few minutes. and like Bailey, I love your hair as well...

You go girl...

Quote:
Dude..you are slaying me...LMAO...a proud member of the "Staci Stacked fan club" but you are "nobodys bitch"...you made four, count em four posts sucking up to her in this threAD alone and you're not her bitch...?? I admire the way she has of constantly coaxing folks like you to sing her praises and like I said I respect her business savvy...but trying to convince us you are "nobodys bitch"...c'mon you silly boy.....you know you are and hey, I freely admit to being "Baileys man bitch"....just go ahead and say it...it's best to just come clean.....

Quote:
I didn't call you what I called Gomez...I was talking about pics...advertising..etc..remem ber..? I'm glad she is your ATF, she is obviously damm good at what she does...it just tickles me that when she posts a threAD, all you bit...er ah ATF lovers try to justify and call it something else..
Quote:
You looked it up in the wrong dictionary..

BITCH
Modern day servant; A person who preforms tasks for another, usually degrading in nature.

And you are such a goof...you thought I forgot the pic you had of yourself as your avatar..yeah, the one with the wig and the dress on....

Yeah DD...he drank sooooo much bathtub water that he is going to need a catheder installed..
Quote:
"Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that you're implying that I really am accepting new clients right now, which I am not"

Yeah Sweetie, you are wrong, what I don't understand is why you would display the new and improved merchandise on the shelves of the store while at the same time saying that the store is no longer open..DD suggested a link to your website...sounds like a plan to me but hey if you want to keep up the sorry you can look but not touch display..by all means go for it, I just don't get the mixed message..

"I think a little paranoia in this business is never a bad thing. Can you ever be TOO careful, really?"

Absolutely..couldn't agree more..except I would think the paranoia might prompt you to back off all of the face pics...just a thought and you should be proud of all your hard work and the fact that you have so many adoring regulars..but if you are truely "content" to see only regs till the end of the year...I'm still not getting the ongoing ad campaign and constant barrage of new pics...

Anyhow, all that being said...I really really do love your hair..

Have a nice Holiday..
Your Bitch wannabe..
I feel compelled to say that there are apparantly a number of folks participating in this threAD who cannot read....Hate to bore y'all with all of the quotes but if anyone can show me where I ever said that Staci shouldn't post pics, I'd like to read it...on the contrary I have praised her marketing stratagy over and over. The only question I had was why do a threAD when she is not recieving new clients when a link to her website would suffice just fine imo..I mean sheeesh...are we so sensitive that we can't have divergent opinions stated in a nice level tone of voice with no flaming without a gaggle of bitc....going on the attack? I was merely looking for clarification...hence the use of words like "admire" & "respect"...I never said don't or can't or shouldn't.. I tip my hat to the master marketer...she has clearly risen to the top of that genre here on eccie and managed to create her own cheering section at the same time..I mean WTF?? I suggest that the powers that be create a new forum and call it Award winning ThreADs...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #202
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
Given the recent LE events, if Staci says she's not seeing new clients then I think
this deserves some respect, not the bitch whining thats been happening. If she wants to show new pics to her valued regulars, I think that's a great thing. A provider proud of how she looks will translate into an awesome session. No need to get your panties in a knot that she's not accepting new clients right now. Staci is right - a little paranoia in this hobby keeps you safe. If she doesn't want to take on new clients but still wants to celebrate her sexiness by posting pics, all the more respect and power to her.
I couldn't agree more...in fact see above post if you are not convinced..of course I'm sure your retort couldn't have possibly been aimed at me....right?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #203
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Almost forgot...

Not sure if I have mentioned it lately..but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE THE HAIR...

Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #204
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Staci keep up all your hard work!

Regardless of the fact that she is a very beautiful woman and takes great pride in her art of this industry, this lady has always arose above and beyond for her clients to keep her portfolio up to date, some of you just bitch to be bitching if she's not a fan of yours then don't look at the thread that says staci stacks pictures, scroll on by and look at something else. if anything this thread has probably caused her to gain more clientele because of all the snide remarks and the professional lady that she is she has not allowed no one to over step her, which is why she's so successful with her business and why she keeps gaining more fans as you all call it. Anyway just my thoughts and opinion.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #205
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
Regardless of the fact that she is a very beautiful woman and takes great pride in her art of this industry, this lady has always arose above and beyond for her clients to keep her portfolio up to date, some of you just bitch to be bitching if she's not a fan of yours then don't look at the thread that says staci stacks pictures, scroll on by and look at something else. if anything this thread has probably caused her to gain more clientele because of all the snide remarks and the professional lady that she is she has not allowed no one to over step her, which is why she's so successful with her business and why she keeps gaining more fans as you all call it. Anyway just my thoughts and opinion.
Xoxo,
Lindsay

Well actually until Modda stepped in and combined her numerous picture postings you couldnt visit the site without viewing her pictures. After your actions in Neb your credibility is in question anyway.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #206
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well actually until Modda stepped in and combined her numerous picture postings you couldnt visit the site without viewing her pictures. After your actions in Neb your credibility is in question anyway.
okay, well now you know, without doubt, that this entire thread is going to contain pictures of Staci Stacked, so, since you are so offended by them, now you know not to revisit this thread.

you really need to get some peace, or a piece, in your life, STAT, because you're clearly miserable.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #207
Annalise Giselle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7186
My ECCIE Reviews

Great photos Staci! You always come up with the best looks! "F" the HATERZ. Beautiful women will always have them. . . Love ya! Miss ya! Keep up the great work!
Annalise Giselle is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #208
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
okay, well now you know, without doubt, that this entire thread is going to contain pictures of Staci Stacked, so, since you are so offended by them, now you know not to revisit this thread.

you really need to get some peace, or a piece, in your life, STAT, because you're clearly miserable.
Well, I guess because its sort of why people slow down to check out a horrible accident. You know what your going to see is nasty, vile, vomit inducing, but you just have to look anyway.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #209
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well, I guess because its sort of why people slow down to check out a horrible accident. You know what your going to see is nasty, vile, vomit inducing, but you just have to look anyway.

that was completely inappropriate and uncalled for. I'll pray for your sad soul.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #210
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Wow. Just wow. Dirt dog - That small minded, ignorant, abrasive and completely uncalled for "shock factor" kind of statement gives the decent guys in this hobby a bad name. Staci - you're a fine sexy beautiful women doing the right thing by the decent guys in KC. Show your stuff, be proud to flaunt you're sexiness and brush aside ignorant haters.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women