Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2020, 03:17 PM   #196
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
I haven’t read any posts on here except the reply to my single post. Just want to let you all know- the Trump revolution. We will prevail.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Trump revolution? Give me a break. Good luck with that. Was that you I saw on Friday, all by yourself on the side of the highway near Tarentum, waving a Trump flag weeks after the election?

Cult 45 is pathetic.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:32 PM   #197
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Trumpy. You said 250k. I didn't. Least not in the post you quoted.

I will gladly say (and all evidence save Scott Atlas in the entire world supports it) that Trump's totally fucked up handling of the pandemic has killed thousands unnecessarily. If you take issue with that, have the last word--no time to do anything except mock people who should know better and I'll put you down for "part of the troll."

The ones who actively contravened the orders and advice of the experts in their countries? Yes.

That's a short list, and in the first world it's really 1. Go figure.

Same thing I told someone else. I'm very likely to your right in most/all economic and, in the sense that I don't believe in authoritarian bullshit, size of government ways as well. The sooner you realize that Trump never was "conservative" and Trumpism is a cult, not a party, perhaps you can toss "liberal" at anyone and have it stick. In the meantime, tell me what part of wanting the government to acknowledge science on public health is liberal? Edited to add: and if people like me won't vote republican, you've seen what the looks like. 300+ EVs, maybe on the regular.
actually i quoted your post by mistake, i was quoting dogface suggesting 250 k..............and dont call me a troll
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #198
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s not an annoyance, but a reinforcement of an intellect that is lower than whale shit, and any opinions derived thereof shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Ok troll, keep on trolling!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #199
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Ok troll, keep on trolling!
If you keep being mean to people dog face, you will leave me and lusty no choice but to have all the amp girls stop seeing you
Old 11-24-2020, 06:35 PM   #200
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
actually i quoted your post by mistake, i was quoting dogface suggesting 250 k..............and dont call me a troll

Actually Chizzy you were the one that said 250,000, I responded to you saying he's only good for about 200,000.
That is your quote not mine. Not gonna change anything, those people are still dead because that asshole did nothing at all about the virus.
Our economy is still suffering.
Once again because that asshole did nothing about the virus!
He was and still is an incompetent buffoon!
Nothing gonna change that either!
So tannana is still correct IMO!
Old 11-24-2020, 11:06 PM   #201
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Actually Chizzy you were the one that said 250,000, I responded to you saying he's only good for about 200,000.
That is your quote not mine. Not gonna change anything, those people are still dead because that asshole did nothing at all about the virus.
Our economy is still suffering.
Once again because that asshole did nothing about the virus!
He was and still is an incompetent buffoon!
Nothing gonna change that either!
So tannana is still correct IMO!
wrong sir.......refer to your post #47, you said 250 k not me

no more amp pussy for you
Old 11-24-2020, 11:57 PM   #202
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
wrong sir.......refer to your post #47, you said 250 k not me

no more amp pussy for you
I stand corrected Chizzy!
Old 11-26-2020, 05:24 PM   #203
Noodles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Trump revolution? Give me a break. Good luck with that. Was that you I saw on Friday, all by yourself on the side of the highway near Tarentum, waving a Trump flag weeks after the election?

Cult 45 is pathetic.
Look ma, my own troll!
Noodles is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 04:30 PM   #204
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I suspect where you are at, they prefer to be called orderlies not trolls
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 07:10 PM   #205
WriteItDown
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Just here to say Fuck Trump and all the dumb-dumbs who he conned.
WriteItDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:30 AM   #206
chizzy
Premium Access

Just here to say fuck biden and all the dumb dumbs who the liberals conned
Into believing he is actually anything more than lifelong politician who is a leech on the taxpayers ass
I wonder how much more his son is going to make from foreign companies to get to biden. I mean he is so qualified to be on a company board, well maybe a pharmaceutical board lol
Old 11-30-2020, 10:53 AM   #207
PhilLanders69
Valued Poster

Or the board of a home for unwed mothers.
PhilLanders69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 PM   #208
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Many of us who voted for Biden aren't under the illusion that he's anything great. We voted to get David Duke's hero out of the White House. A guy who got elected by saying things like "I Donald Trump am calling for a total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the country..." and "The Mexicans coming here are bringing a lot of problems. They're rapists, murderers, drug dealers..." Who called white supremacist marchers "very fine people." A guy who repeatedly questioned the country of origin of the first black president, but never questioned the country of origin of the 43 white presidents who came before him. A guy who spent his entire presidency publicly making kindergarten insults directed at the other party. I've never seen a president stoop as low as him. That's why many of us voted for Biden. We had a binary choice. Biden, while not great, was better in nearly every way, because the bar was so low.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #209
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Many of us who voted for Biden aren't under the illusion that he's anything great. We voted to get David Duke's hero out of the White House. A guy who got elected by saying things like "I Donald Trump am calling for a total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the country..." and "The Mexicans coming here are bringing a lot of problems. They're rapists, murderers, drug dealers..." Who called white supremacist marchers "very fine people." A guy who repeatedly questioned the country of origin of the first black president, but never questioned the country of origin of the 43 white presidents who came before him. A guy who spent his entire presidency publicly making kindergarten insults directed at the other party. I've never seen a president stoop as low as him. That's why many of us voted for Biden. We had a binary choice. Biden, while not great, was better in nearly every way, because the bar was so low.
Didn’t he call blacks predators? Didn’t he align himself with Robert Byrd and the segregationists vote down school choice? Didn’t he say “ I don’t want my kids to grow in a racial jungle”? Yes he did! And so much more!!!!!! If I were black, I wouldn’t for that reprobate.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #210
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Wow, people are still dumb enough (or are just intellectually lazy) to believe that “very fine people” and “they’re rapists” horseshit.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women