Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 01:49 PM   #196
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Who else makes Denali trim? No one.

Stop deflecting the fact that this person BRAGGED about sharing my photo ID.

And If I or any other provider had disclosed the “trim” of a clients vehicle that can only be applied to a certain make that I and/or that provider would be crucified.

Keep on talking guys.
You said you owned a GMC. I never shared any of your RL info because I never had it. I saw you once, 6 yrs ago. At your incall. That’s the extent of what I know about your RL situation. I threw Denali out there. Since you’re making such a fuss about it, it must be true. So, YOU continue to out yourself. Next you’ll tell us the model, color, year and vin #
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:17 PM   #197
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I got a pm last night from a fellow hobbyist informing me that this hottie was in town:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2728589

Alas, it was around 8pm and I couldn’t get out. She was leaving last night. But that’s how things should work. I told him to give me a heads the next time she was coming to town.
She needs to visit more often
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:51 PM   #198
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
She needs to visit more often
For sure.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:53 PM   #199
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can I ask you a question? If you are "fighting for a better environment " then why do you often refer to this board as a "slobby board" and ICKY and complain about the "slobbyists" here. You admitted you do this elsewhere on social media, knowing "slobbyist" is a derisive slang term to bash hobbyists.

I mean how does that fight for / contribute to a better environment?

For that matter, if that is what you think of this board, then why are you posting on here relentlessly? You must have a lot of free time on your hands and no appointments.

Here is a bit of free advice. If you want to fight for a better environment, introduce a couple young hot woman to the board who charge a fair price, not GPS tryst rates, and who simply require hobby references and not disclosure of personal / work information. You do that, guys would be thrilled, the women would make a lot of money, you would improve the environment and I would be the first of many to publicly praise you for it.
Sir. As I’ve explained many times, most clients do not participate in the forums. They do book though.

And that would be pandering.

And also, providers don’t make More money with a lower rate. It’s quite the opposite.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 03:37 PM   #200
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir. As I’ve explained many times, most clients do not participate in the forums. They do book though.
So why would clients need to private message you here of all places, a site you criticize when you clearly have other means they can communicate with you. A website, email, phone number, twitter handle, etc, etc all of which are clearly visible in your Tryst ad and are much easier to use to book than a PM here.

Quote:
And that would be pandering.
You wanted a way to fight for / contribute to a better environment. I suggested one. It does not have to be pandering to help introduce some young women who were interested if done in the right manner. No more pandering then what you did at Indys. And again, I would be the first to publicly praise you here for doing so and it would help to start change people's opinions about you. If you are serious about the goal you stated, that is just one way to make it happen

Quote:
And also, providers don’t make More money with a lower rate. It’s quite the opposite.
Yes and no. There is the law of supply and demand as well as the law of diminishing returns. At some point higher rates price you out of the market. I am sure there are guys out there that would see someone, some even possibly on a regular basis, if their rate was 250 / hr. Instead they lose a lot of guys at 400 / hr. Now I am sure some are fine and have enough business to manage with a higher rate, but I doubt that is the case for most. After all, one just needs to look at the review section to see how few 400 dollar providers are seen.

Now, all that said, you really didn't answer my initial couple questions sweetheart. And I am truly trying to understand you.
If you are "fighting for a better environment " then why do you often refer to this board as a "slobby board" and ICKY and complain about the "slobbyists" here. You admitted you do this elsewhere on social media, knowing "slobbyist" is a derisive slang term to bash hobbyists.

For that matter, if that is what you think of this board, then why are you posting on here relentlessly? You must have a lot of free time on your hands and no appointments.

Thanks dear
Old 08-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #201
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why would clients need to private message you here of all places, a site you criticize when you clearly have other means they can communicate with you. A website, email, phone number, twitter handle, etc, etc all of which are clearly visible in your Tryst ad and are much easier to use to book than a PM here.

You wanted a way to fight for / contribute to a better environment. I suggested one. It does not have to be pandering to help introduce some young women who were interested if done in the right manner. No more pandering then what you did at Indys. And again, I would be the first to publicly praise you here for doing so and it would help to start change people's opinions about you. If you are serious about the goal you stated, that is just one way to make it happen

Yes and no. There is the law of supply and demand as well as the law of diminishing returns. At some point higher rates price you out of the market. I am sure there are guys out there that would see someone, some even possibly on a regular basis, if their rate was 250 / hr. Instead they lose a lot of guys at 400 / hr. Now I am sure some are fine and have enough business to manage with a higher rate, but I doubt that is the case for most. After all, one just needs to look at the review section to see how few 400 dollar providers are seen.

Now, all that said, you really didn't answer my initial couple questions sweetheart. And I am truly trying to understand you.
If you are "fighting for a better environment " then why do you often refer to this board as a "slobby board" and ICKY and complain about the "slobbyists" here. You admitted you do this elsewhere on social media, knowing "slobbyist" is a derisive slang term to bash hobbyists.

Thanks dear
Hey BUDDY, you’ve been calling her “dear” a lot. I know of a room that hasn’t been used if you’re interested!
Old 08-28-2020, 04:02 PM   #202
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I didn’t deflect dick, sugartits. Wasn’t even part of the conversation, simply pointing out that your argument is invalid, which is totally understandable given your gender. My mom thinks she’s driving an ohc-fi. She’s also 90+ so if she thinks that’s what it is there’s no talking her out of it. I figured at your age you might be more inclined to actually learn something. Apparently that assumption was wrong.

In no way does saying “Denali” identify a particular model vehicle. There’s 6 or 7 different GMCs that can carry that designation. It’s about as specific as saying your car is (insert color).
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 04:11 PM   #203
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey BUDDY, you’ve been calling her “dear” a lot. I know of a room that hasn’t been used if you’re interested!
Hey, what can I say. I am a nice, polite guy. I think I even called her sweetheart a time or two

Alas, no need for a room I don't pay 400 for anyone and even if I did, I would never disclose my personal information to her even though she would probably like me in real life Now if she is giving out free samples, that's another story
Old 08-28-2020, 04:20 PM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, what can I say. I am a nice, polite guy. I think I even called her sweetheart a time or two

Alas, no need for a room I don't pay 400 for anyone and even if I did, I would never disclose my personal information to her even though she would probably like me in real life Now if she is giving out free samples, that's another story
I think she requires a deposit for free samples.
Old 08-28-2020, 04:31 PM   #205
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is all good stuff. Carry on...
Old 08-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #206
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I didn’t deflect dick, sugartits. Wasn’t even part of the conversation, simply pointing out that your argument is invalid, which is totally understandable given your gender. My mom thinks she’s driving an ohc-fi. She’s also 90+ so if she thinks that’s what it is there’s no talking her out of it. I figured at your age you might be more inclined to actually learn something. Apparently that assumption was wrong.

In no way does saying “Denali” identify a particular model vehicle. There’s 6 or 7 different GMCs that can carry that designation. It’s about as specific as saying your car is (insert color).
Sir. In fact it is a part of this conversation. You can choose to pick apart one aspect of my post, which is fine. I still say that if I or any provider did the same it would not be acceptable.
Are you making a general derogatory statement against my gender? Wow. Gotta love it!

This does not deflect from the fact that this person BRAGGED about sharing my photo ID with others. It’s enough identifying info to be against the rules, sweettits.

So Carry on...
Old 08-28-2020, 05:05 PM   #207
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I saw you once, 6 yrs ago.
Did she screen you beforehand? If so, what kind of RL info did you give her?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:28 PM   #208
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Again . None. Because That’s not how Indys worked. And I hated that system. It was unsafe and whether clients like to admit or not was still geared toward clients.

Times have changed. We’ve adapted. You all can or you can not. I really don’t care!

But I will not allow slander and cyber bullying. I can “take it” many others cannot. It’s not okay.
Old 08-28-2020, 05:34 PM   #209
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
She didn’t. She was just starting out so she was new to the game. It was a QV. I was gone in 15 minutes.
Old 08-28-2020, 05:38 PM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir. In fact it is a part of this conversation. You can choose to pick apart one aspect of my post, which is fine. I still say that if I or any provider did the same it would not be acceptable.
Are you making a general derogatory statement against my gender? Wow. Gotta love it!

This does not deflect from the fact that this person BRAGGED about sharing my photo ID with others. It’s enough identifying info to be against the rules, sweettits.

So Carry on...
I didn’t share your ID or brag about it. I don’t have it, never did. Now you’ve been slandering me. Along with those fake texts on Twitter. Again, at least paste my post where I said I had your ID. I’ve asked three times. You keep lying about it. That’s slander, harassment and bullying. And lying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women