Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #196
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Won't that be fascinating! Think about it! Reading intel transcripts of eavesdropped conversations of your political opponents discussing strategy... ain't this a great country???
HAHAHA! I'm waiting for you to quote your sources of OBAMA eavesdropped conversations of Trump discussing strategy, you weak, weak, dimwitted twat! LOL this is great, you double down on stupid and offer nothing but conspiracy theory.

You said "Obama" did this. Now you want to hide behind some other names. I knew you'd run and hide from your embarrassing post! You are too scared and too stupid to give a believable response.

If I was to give you any credit, I'd say you are sad like a clown; smile on the outside, but inside know that Trump is a real disaster. But you are too chromosome damaged to be in touch with reality.

Another day, another ass-whooping served up to lustyturd here in the beautiful City of Austin!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:47 PM   #197
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Dear lustyturd, the ass-whooped loser from deliverance country,

We have a Republican Congress and Republican Senate, and yet mostly what we hear about is Trump failures and Russia. Not much attention to your conspiracy theory. Sucks, doesn't it? Especially for someone like you, who's fantasy is sucking all the cum and lies from Trump’s tiny penis and brain. Your love and support for him is pretty freaky and more embarrassing with every passing day!
Old 06-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #198
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
LOL this is great, you double down on stupid and offer nothing but conspiracy theory.
Not at all, you worthless, stuttering, profane dim-retarded liar. I keep offering FACTS. You're the one fantasizing about collusion and peddling nothing but conspiracy theory. Did you already forget how you couldn't refute any of my FACTS the last time I force-fed them down your ignorant piehole?

FACTS

1. Trump associates and/or campaign officials were electronically surveilled prior to January 20, 2017.

2. This surveillance was carried out/compiled by US intelligence agencies working for the Obama administration.

3. Those US intelligence agencies sent reports summarizing the results of such eavesdropping to the Obama White House, where they were read by Susan Rice and others.

4. Such summaries were often written in a way making it easy to identify the Trump officials without unmasking them.

5. On multiple occasions, Susan Rice, John Brennan and Samantha Powers requested unmasking of the names of the Trump officials in those summaries.

6. It has been reported some of the requests for unmasking had nothing to do with Russia or ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

7. It has also been reported that the intelligence provided to the Obama White House included information on meetings and policy discussions by Trump officials.

Who's getting his ass whooped now?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #199
lustylad
BANNED

And speaking of "too scared and too stupid to give a response"... how many times have you spinelessly ducked MY question? Is it 5 or 6? I'm losing count.

Quote:
...try to imagine if Donald Trump were to use the same intelligence agencies in the same fashion to gather information on his political opponents. Would that be a problem?
Old 06-15-2017, 11:58 PM   #200
lustylad
BANNED

Hey crunchyass, did you study up on the meaning of ZERO-SUM and how it infects your sad, lib-retarded mental outlook?

Maybe this will help you overcome your disability:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_thinking

You're welcome!
Old 06-16-2017, 04:12 AM   #201
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
LMFAO!!!!! You quoted far right propaganda and Russian News!!!!! OMG! you are even more clueless than I had wildly imagined!
You really expect the leftist media to criticize one of their own? You are the clueless one. That's not the agenda. Not my fault you're incapable of critical thinking on your own. I'm not going to find you an acceptable anti-Trump, anti-Republican source every time you won't accept the truth. You can and will do that on your own. There's plenty of those. Truth is truth no matter who reports about it and the truth is the Washington Post and the New York Times lie. A lot.

Find your own sources. I'm tired of spoon feeding you.

In the end, the President will be vindicated. So, you can stay ignorant or go fuck yourself. I really don't give a shit.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:01 AM   #202
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not at all, you worthless, stuttering, profane dim-retarded liar. I keep offering FACTS. You're the one fantasizing about collusion and peddling nothing but conspiracy theory. Did you already forget how you couldn't refute any of my FACTS the last time I force-fed them down your ignorant piehole?

FACTS

1. Trump associates and/or campaign officials were electronically surveilled prior to January 20, 2017.

2. This surveillance was carried out/compiled by US intelligence agencies working for the Obama administration.

3. Those US intelligence agencies sent reports summarizing the results of such eavesdropping to the Obama White House, where they were read by Susan Rice and others.

4. Such summaries were often written in a way making it easy to identify the Trump officials without unmasking them.

5. On multiple occasions, Susan Rice, John Brennan and Samantha Powers requested unmasking of the names of the Trump officials in those summaries.

6. It has been reported some of the requests for unmasking had nothing to do with Russia or ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

7. It has also been reported that the intelligence provided to the Obama White House included information on meetings and policy discussions by Trump officials.

Who's getting his ass whooped now?
"7. It has also been reported that the intelligence provided to the Obama White House included information on meetings and policy discussions by Trump officials."
"Reported" by whom?
Breitbart or Infowars?

"Look past the president's conspiracy theories, though, and one fact stands out: However strongly Trump feels that he’s right, he’d better hope he’s wrong."
https://www.wired.com/2017/03/feds-w...t-obama-worry/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:29 AM   #203
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"Reported" by whom?
Breitbart or Infowars?
No. It was your beloved New York Times...

Now, they wouldn't lie, now would they?
I still have a hard copy of this issue so I know it's real.
Old 06-16-2017, 06:30 AM   #204
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You really expect the leftist media to criticize one of their own? You are the clueless one. That's not the agenda. Not my fault you're incapable of critical thinking on your own. I'm not going to find you an acceptable anti-Trump, anti-Republican source every time you won't accept the truth. You can and will do that on your own. There's plenty of those. Truth is truth no matter who reports about it and the truth is the Washington Post and the New York Times lie. A lot.

Find your own sources. I'm tired of spoon feeding you.

In the end, the President will be vindicated. So, you can stay ignorant or go fuck yourself. I really don't give a shit.
Mueller has hired 13 of the best lawyers in the land.Trump has hired a real-state lawyer who can't spell "president"
This is going to be like the Golden State Warriors vs a middle school basketball team.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politi...ers/index.html
Old 06-16-2017, 06:32 AM   #205
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Look past the president's conspiracy theories, though, and one fact stands out: However strongly Trump feels that he’s right, he’d better hope he’s wrong."
Old 06-16-2017, 06:41 AM   #206
gfejunkie

Quote:
Mueller has hired 13 of the best lawyers in the land.Trump has hired a real-state lawyer who can't spell "president"
This is going to be like the Golden State Warriors vs a middle school basketball team.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politi...ers/index.html
Quote:
Quote:
CNN and Wired, huh?

You left out the fact that I still have a hard copy of that issue. However conveniently.
They were in such a hurry to get that information out that day that they didn't stop to think of the impact it would have later on.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:06 AM   #207
Observing
Valued Poster

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=48082175

Yeah Donnie, try to keep up. Firing the guy in charge of investigating you, then telling the whole world you did it to stop the investigation leads to an obstruction of justice probe.
Our President, every day, confirms the supposition that's he's a complete and utter moron.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:01 AM   #208
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:

I still have a hard copy of this issue so I know it's real.

YES! LEGAL wiretap data used to legally investigate possible ILLEGAL activity by Russians in contact with said Trump Aides! Hmm, why were they speaking with the Russians?

Every time you post that headline, all it does is bring to the forefront legal activity used to uncover the scum associated with Donald Trump and everything he touches!

Thank you for reminding everyone how Trump and his associates are under criminal investigation!

Politifact rates these conspiracy theory assumptions as FALSE
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pped-his-phon/
Old 06-16-2017, 09:06 AM   #209
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
"Reported" by whom?
Breitbart or Infowars?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=472

Quote:
Your link doesn't work.

Mueller had better hope he finds some underlying wrongdoing. "Obstruction of justice" is going nowhere on its own.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #210
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=472

Your link doesn't work.

Mueller had better hope he finds some underlying wrongdoing. "Obstruction of justice" is going nowhere on its own.
Link works fine.
I just clicked on it from your post and here it is again.
FYI-
Wiretaps can only be ordered by FISA courts...
Also by taking a look at the stellar team Mueller has assembled,"obstruction of justice" will be only one of the charges.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/a-li...tigation-team/
Think RICO.
Trump's piss ant real estate lawyer is in wa-a-a-y over his head.
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/to...trump-wont-pay
I just love that his lifelong bullshit and stiffing others who worked for him is coming around to bite him in the ass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women