Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2015, 12:37 PM   #196
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WHO CARES ...charge what you want...pay what you want..thats what makes this world so great..the successful girls YOU WILL NOT find on here daily with threADS..most successful girls actually rarely post..they are to busy making money and living life..not letting this board and this world consume them. worry about shit that impacts you..which absolutely is NOT who charges what... the threAD served its purpose..it gets someones name out there..it allows others to inform the community just how a date with them would go..throw in a few "cock sucking" etc etc etc..key words and u have a perfect example of a threAD.

Most intelligent people will notice that girls that price themselves reasonably and geared towards the market they are in dont find themselves here posting that they are "hungry"..or "its slow"..or "where is everyone" or constantly bitching about the lack of business..or posting threADS..no..the smart girls are busy fucking for a reasonable rate..delivering top service for their agreed rate and enjoying a relaxing stress free life off the board and only use it for its intended purpose..ADVERTISE..and the truly good ones..don't even do that..

course..what do i know..
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:43 PM   #197
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Not necessarily true... I'm sure that like myself, other successful ladies just enjoy participating in the banter here.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:45 PM   #198
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like watching the banter. Gives me a reason to use Ginger's popcorn machine ����
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:46 PM   #199
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Besides I like posting threADs because it's cheating then paying Eccie $300 a month for advertising banners ✌️✌✌✌��
Old 10-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #200
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Plus, every time I post, I get to see my name again. Y'all know what a narcissistic jackass I am.

Pass the popcorn, Danielle.
Old 10-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #201
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eagerbeaverbbw4u View Post
WHO CARES ...charge what you want...pay what you want..thats what makes this world so great..the successful girls YOU WILL NOT find on here daily with threADS..most successful girls actually rarely post..they are to busy making money and living life..not letting this board and this world consume them. worry about shit that impacts you..which absolutely is NOT who charges what... the threAD served its purpose..it gets someones name out there..it allows others to inform the community just how a date with them would go..throw in a few "cock sucking" etc etc etc..key words and u have a perfect example of a threAD.

Most intelligent people will notice that girls that price themselves reasonably and geared towards the market they are in dont find themselves here posting that they are "hungry"..or "its slow"..or "where is everyone" or constantly bitching about the lack of business..or posting threADS..no..the smart girls are busy fucking for a reasonable rate..delivering top service for their agreed rate and enjoying a relaxing stress free life off the board and only use it for its intended purpose..ADVERTISE..and the truly good ones..don't even do that..

course..what do i know..

I fully agree with you on this one. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #202
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just posting this because no one is paying attention to me and I ran out of ideas for threADs
Old 10-23-2015, 03:47 PM   #204
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post

You can be a dick all you want doesn't take the smile of my face or money out of my pocket
Look again honey bunny I didn't start the thread Jaja. It was about me so I did answer it dumbshit.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #205
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
You can be a dick all you want doesn't take the smile of my face or money out of my pocket
Look again honey bunny I didn't start the thread Jaja. It was about me so I did answer it dumbshit.
The thread was not about you. I talked to Baby Dallas the night she posted it, and she specifically told me she was referring to a new BP girl charging $150.

What's a jaja?

Anyway, I think Das' point is you shouldn't judge other ladies who start threADS when you and your girlfriend are just as guilty as everyone else.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:04 PM   #206
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The plot thickens.
politebluefish is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #207
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

damn son...that is an epic fail for sure....

i will say again..charge what u want..pay what you want..it completely 100% doesn't IMPACT anyone here nor is any indication on what type of service to expect, quality of provider or how wealthy the hobbyiest is..the hobby isn't hard nor complex despite what girls want you to believe...

guys-pay for who you want to see.. girls charge what you want.. its not hard to feel like a big fish in a small pond....most guys also realize if they wanna hobby with local ladies in a small market the pussy will be WAYYYY over priced compared to a bigger market..dallas(the city) comes to mind.

consider this..when ladies constantly find themselves in the middle of drama..when they constantly seem to be in the business..there is a reason for that..and it isn't good..i could link thread after thread where numerous "well reviewed" ladies come on the board bitching about lack of business..how they are too good for specials and deal seeking clients.. how they wish the area wasn't so dead..blah blah blah..it seems you then see girls that AREN'T involved in the drama..that seem to have a life outside of this world and truly treat it as a job instead of a lifestyle..those ladies never seem to be at a loss for business, clients or money..and they damn sure don't need threADS to keep their name on guys minds..when your good..the guys know who to contact and won't forget u some even can work AD FREE..

hell i have even been known to engage in conversation with people via pm..as a gesture of goodwill if u will..tell these same people some off the wall goofy ass hobby stories and then you will learn who is worth their "salt"..when those stories get told lol.. ive never had a friend in this world and never will..its called a stable home life..some should try it it helps really it does..
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #208
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
. . .
What's a jaja?

Quote:
. . .Anyway. . . you and your girlfriend are just as guilty as everyone else.
Huh?

GD = 3.76 posts/day
DR = 2.98 posts/day

Selena = .66 posts/day
Serenityxx = .77posts/day

MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #209
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post

Huh?

GD = 3.76 posts/day
DR = 2.98 posts/day

Selena = .66 posts/day
Serenityxx = .77posts/day

Don't bring me into this shit. I've been staying out of it as much as possible. Don't you have pictures to post about your little cutie?
Old 10-23-2015, 04:26 PM   #210
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The thread was not about you. I talked to Baby Dallas the night she posted it, and she specifically told me she was referring to a new BP girl charging $150.

What's a jaja?

Anyway, I think Das' point is you shouldn't judge other ladies who start threADS when you and your girlfriend are just as guilty as everyone else.

I'm not judging anyone ginger unlike the rest of y'all I usually keep to myself unless I feel like I'm being called out. But, your right I'm better then this and shouldnt be as pettyas y'all I'm done with y'alls games. But, thanks for your 2cents!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women