Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41739
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36083
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 02:34 AM   #196
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Once again you're a lying cock-sucker, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It was presented for what it is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: a Japanese war-time poster demanding that every Japanese citizen is expected to sacrifice their life for their emperor!

"Advance! All Japanese people are 100 million balls of fire!"
PROPOGANDA!!! I don't care what it asked for, you're using it as some proof of something and it's a goddamn lie. You and your retard reacharound crew have met your match. You won't know whether to shit or shove your cocks in each other's asses. Maybe both. You and the rest of the brain-dead crew, wouldn't know a good whooooooore if she tried to bite your sorry peckers off, which I'm sure a few have tried to do. Three sorriest excuses for men that we have on this board. LustyTard is so goddamn dumb. And his constant need to be the smartest person on the board, when he's obviously writing checks his ass can't cash, is tiresome. Calls me sewer rat, and thinks I give a fuck This dude is mental.

And then there's ReyTard. Jesus Christ. This one is so gay that when the nurse asked for a sperm sample, he farted into the cup. This motherfucker is SO gay, his butthole has its own butthole.

ReYTard, the stuttering bitch-face boy, is so motherfucking gay that on his DL, under sex, it says 'anal'. You're so fucking queer, your goddamn tears are made of sperm

IB chickenshit is another one. This bullshitter is so fucking gay that when he fills out forms at the doctor and they ask for 'ethnicity', he just puts faggot.

LustYTard, I haven't forgotten about you, you special bastard. You're gay too and here's how much. You're SO fucking gay, that when you have sex, the monkey ask if he can wear a condom.

You're so unbelievably queer, Lusty, that you have to brush your teeth with special 'sperm remover' toothpaste

#dropsmic

Fuck all you bitches and hoes, especially these three motherfucking assholes
I see you dirty dog, peeking, private messages you seem to be seeking
If have them you do, cough and produce for mod or swallow my goo
rey tard the witless, he's learned he really likes dick, it scares him shitless
Read this all and choke on my dick, you reprobates named LustyTard, ReyTard and IBchickenshit.

All you monkeys can choke on my banana
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:15 AM   #197
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
PROPOGANDA!!! I don't care what it asked for, you're using it as some proof of something and it's a goddamn lie. You and your retard reacharound crew have met your match. You won't know whether to shit or shove your cocks in each other's asses. Maybe both. You and the rest of the brain-dead crew, wouldn't know a good whooooooore if she tried to bite your sorry peckers off, which I'm sure a few have tried to do. Three sorriest excuses for men that we have on this board. LustyTard is so goddamn dumb. And his constant need to be the smartest person on the board, when he's obviously writing checks his ass can't cash, is tiresome. Calls me sewer rat, and thinks I give a fuck This dude is mental.

And then there's ReyTard. Jesus Christ. This one is so gay that when the nurse asked for a sperm sample, he farted into the cup. This motherfucker is SO gay, his butthole has its own butthole.

ReYTard, the stuttering bitch-face boy, is so motherfucking gay that on his DL, under sex, it says 'anal'. You're so fucking queer, your goddamn tears are made of sperm

IB chickenshit is another one. This bullshitter is so fucking gay that when he fills out forms at the doctor and they ask for 'ethnicity', he just puts faggot.

LustYTard, I haven't forgotten about you, you special bastard. You're gay too and here's how much. You're SO fucking gay, that when you have sex, the monkey ask if he can wear a condom.

You're so unbelievably queer, Lusty, that you have to brush your teeth with special 'sperm remover' toothpaste

#dropsmic

Read this all and choke on my dick, you reprobates named LustyTard, ReyTard and IBchickenshit.

All you monkeys can choke on my banana
Assup, now this is a meltdown.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:32 AM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

#dropsmic

All you monkeys can choke on my banana :mf_swordfight
:
The way you're coughing up pure, unadulterated bullshit, you're obviously choking on somebody's shit-stained banana, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the Japanese casualties on Okinawa, presaging the invasion of Japan proper, are a statistical reality; not propaganda, you cock-gagged faggot!

Only some 5% -- 7,000 of the 130,000 Japanese troops engaged on Okinawa -- surrendered, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The other 95% died for their emperor, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Out of an estimated population of 450,000, upwards of 150,000 of Okinawa's non-combatant civilian populace perished during the battle (p. 533, Tennozan: The Battle of Okinawa and the Atomic Bomb by George Feifer). They were asked to die for their emperor, and they fuckin' did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Many Americans who consider the use of the atomic bombs a cruel, racist mistake take no account of the Japanese yearning to die magnificently. Many would argue that the military facts proved Japan was defeated without the appalling slaughter at Hiroshima and Nagasaki ― the same facts, to the extent that the Japanese knew them, which increased the appeal of a death that demonstrated denial of self-interest and even community benefit. Belief counted for more than reason, the purity of motive more than the result or the righteousness of cause. The ability to defy rationality and logic was itself a triumph, which was surely why many young pilots felt only disgust and disgrace when they crashed without dying ― and why others were plunged into depression when their missions were cancelled or had to be aborted before they could make their sacrifice. Their feelings went beyond shame; in their own words, they felt deprived of death... [T]his merits surprise if one forgets that rational measurement also made little difference in larger war issues. Japan was defeated not only before Hiroshima but well before L-day on Okinawa yet the carnage there was only beginning...

"If in doubt whether to live or die, it is always better to die" −A saying repeated to the kamikaze pilots and other Japanese warriors (p. 212, Feifer)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:54 AM   #199
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
woomby the gloryhole master cumguzzler is just upset that his "familias" long running business of "service to the community' has been show as working the gloryholes ! He's especially upset that the pictures of his Momma / seester and Daddy / brother have made it into a public forum. It gives him bad flash backs to the days that his Daddy / brother wouldn't take him " out with the boys for a night on the town " after his Daddy / brother took so much time to apply makeup and get dressed wearing heels and a smock ! woomby the puto SOOOO wanted to be like his Daddy / brother ! And was starved for attention his whole ( or is that HOLE ? ) life. So he is the swishy walkers SUCKsess story, of expanding his Daddy / brother's small, single stall truckstop glory hole operation into the Arkansas statewide empire that woomby tries to manage today ! His marquee spot at the Talleywackers dumpsters and his franchises at most of the Arkansas truckstops, he's REALLY expanded the puto familia bidness !! And for HIS hero to say " YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT " , well that rolled off woomby the lying liberals back like a lot of those "ropey loads" that he normally takes as a facial ! If his hero said it, it MUST be true !!! So to have his dreams of an cum guzzling empire that he could be proud of, only to have it mocked by his hero, that is MORE rejection by another 'important' male in his life. All this on top of woomby finding out that he's a eunuch. It's no wonder that he's having his all-to-frequent meltdowns !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:20 AM   #200
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Another legit discussion turned into a pissing contest by angry right wing nuts.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:28 AM   #201
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wow you are getting better, yes I am the one on the left.
If you say so, Sweet Pea. we'll let you think that.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:40 PM   #202
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
If you say so, Sweet Pea. we'll let you think that.
LMAO, I never worry about you thinking, wacco.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 02:47 PM   #203
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO, I never worry about you thinking, wacco.

i'll sleep peacefully knowing that you don't worry about thinking. everyone here knows you're brain-dead anyway.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:27 PM   #204
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
i'll sleep peacefully knowing that you don't worry about thinking. everyone here knows you're brain-dead anyway.
careful now, he will just come back and call you stupid
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #205
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Try to Imagine This....

Quote:
What's no fun is you can't even imagine....
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:00 PM   #206
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
yeah but he'd spell it wrong. lol.

btw .. fall camp is open sports fans! getting near time for Waco Kid's College Football 2015!
Old 08-12-2015, 05:14 PM   #207
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

btw .. fall camp is open sports fans! getting near time for Waco Kid's College Football 2015!
Quote:
Quote:
When you two fucktards do it to yourself why should I pile on? Poster children for stupid. One can't tell left from right, and the other can't tell one plane from another.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:41 PM   #208
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

you need to do a pre-season top 25

there are some goons thinking Bob needs to go, 8-4 at best
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #209
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
you need to do a pre-season top 25

there are some goons thinking Bob needs to go, 8-4 at best

lol. i might. i was just thinking about that very thing, a pre season or wait till the first week. I may go ahead and get it on! and they said the same about Mack Brown at 8-4. Stoops now enters the "Mack Brown Twilight Zone" hahahaha. the only knock i'll put on Stoops, as a diehard Longhorns fan .. is that he hasn't won more National Championships as he should have. well, they also said the same about Mack. but for zerOU fans to be yelling for Stoops to be fired for "only" going 8-4 is just fucking stupid.

not to surprise you Cap but i was an ardent supporter of Mack Brown. he took John Mackovic's 4-8 dog of a team and won 9 games with the same players, for the most part. does any UT fan who goes on the interwebs and bashes Brown still to this day, i mean come on, it's Strong's program now .. think for one second Ricky Williams would have won the Heisman under
Mackovic? no way.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #210
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Another legit discussion turned into a pissing contest by angry right wing nuts.
Fascinating that your stupid-ass imagines so, suckclown; especially given who the OP is and how it was you and your ilk who turned it into a "pissing contest".

Quote:
IB, LustyTard, ReyTard, LL, WaKKKo are guilty of being cunts. ReyTard, don't even know who he is, he comes at me one of the first times I ever saw him on here, with this gloryhole story that he's concocted and he's made the same post 100s of times in a row now. He says he's doing it to point out liberal hypocrisy. As if democrats have the market cornered on hypocrisy. I'm not sure how talking about gloryholes is pointing out hypocrisy, but whatever. He's one of the worst. IB is second, with his repetitive ass. LustyTard decided he didn't want to get his hands dirty, so he named ReyTard his 'enforcer' and said he would handle the dirty work.

I'm perfectly willing to have a patient and honest discussion, but very few on here are actually willing to do that. They either call you names or start down that road and it devolves into shit. I'm guilty of it too, but you figure out after a while that the truth doesn't really matter, people have their minds made up, so fuck it.
You wouldn't suffer from brain concussions with accompanying meltdowns if you took your head out of your ass before getting your ass kicked, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
They cant win an argument with any kind of thought out points so they resort to name calling, mud slinging and sucking their opponants into a shit talking mud fight. . . . so its no surprise that Trump is leading their party. I sure as hell hope Trump gets the Repub nomination and runs against Hillary or Sanders.
As in this thread, suckclown, you've had your ass handed to you so many times that you can no longer use it as a compass to tell you if you're coming or going.

Quote:
That's not true. I don't speak like that to Jackie S, never have. Because he has always come at me in a respectful manner, so that respect is reciprocated. If you come in calling me stupid and a fucking cunt, you're gonna get both barrels, sorry.

IB drags more threads off track than anyone. And ReyTard with his continuous verbal diarrhea about gloryholes. He talks about gay sex more than George Michael. He drags every thread he's in off track. Go look at his posts. He does not miss ONE opportunity to somehow weave a story about gloryholes and me into the midst of a thread. He is THE number one reason shit is like it is. I'm perfectly happy to have a measured debate, but I won't stand for the bullshit.
Check again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; for example, notice how it was you and your ilk who attacked the OP in this thread, you miserable POS.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women