Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160986
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: In answer to speedies question
I have used a firearm to protect myself, another person, or my property. 26 52.00%
There have been times I wished I had a gun to protect myself or others. 5 10.00%
There have been times that I wished I DID NOT have a gun to protect myself. 0 0%
I hope that I can get through life without ever needing to use a gun. 19 38.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2015, 09:36 PM   #196
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Well, either it doesn't actually help.. or the NYC cops aren't trained very well, or perhaps the NYC cops don't know how to train properly?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1830007.html

9 bystanders shot.. 16 shots fired.. perp killed. Seems like the TYPE of training has a big impact on success in a shoot/don't shoot scenario.
Hell in KC several years ago cops fired 15 rounds at a car, the only thing they hit was a woman in the leg who was running out to pick up a kid playing in the front yard.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 02:56 AM   #197
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Well, either it doesn't actually help.. or the NYC cops aren't trained very well, or perhaps the NYC cops don't know how to train properly?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1830007.html

9 bystanders shot.. 16 shots fired.. perp killed. Seems like the TYPE of training has a big impact on success in a shoot/don't shoot scenario.
States vary in their "continuing education requirements" to maintain peace officer certification. Some training is mandatory on a regular basis, other is simply electives. Most agencies push off the training costs to the individual officers, and complain when having to "cover" shifts while officers go to lengthy training sessions (paying overtime for the officer covering).

Of the training available firearm training, and training involving use of firearms, is the most expensive, because of the "supplies" costs AND having to have a location available to create the "street environment" to properly train. Agencies just don't want to expend the money from their budget. Without going into details agencies face insurance, time off, and workmen's compensation issues when they "require" training involving physical activities, and those agencies in which they must deal with unions have further issues sometimes. It's not making excuses.

My guess is more dollars are spent by agencies for "cultural sensitivity" training than firearms training....by far! And firearm requalification is all that is required.

Years ago a motorist was stopped on a traffic stop on the freeway in Southwest Houston with several patrol units arriving on the scene and in the investigation something like 45 to 50 shell casings were recovered at the scene and remarkably only the motorist, who brandished a can opener (the kind that can open beer I think), was hit and died. Houston P.D. At that same time HPD was expending moneyh, time, and effort tracking with paper work minority contacts by patrol officers....with training on how to complete the forms.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:58 AM   #198
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
States vary in their "continuing education requirements" to maintain peace officer certification. Some training is mandatory on a regular basis, other is simply electives. Most agencies push off the training costs to the individual officers, and complain when having to "cover" shifts while officers go to lengthy training sessions (paying overtime for the officer covering).

Of the training available firearm training, and training involving use of firearms, is the most expensive, because of the "supplies" costs AND having to have a location available to create the "street environment" to properly train. Agencies just don't want to expend the money from their budget. Without going into details agencies face insurance, time off, and workmen's compensation issues when they "require" training involving physical activities, and those agencies in which they must deal with unions have further issues sometimes. It's not making excuses.

My guess is more dollars are spent by agencies for "cultural sensitivity" training than firearms training....by far! And firearm requalification is all that is required.

Years ago a motorist was stopped on a traffic stop on the freeway in Southwest Houston with several patrol units arriving on the scene and in the investigation something like 45 to 50 shell casings were recovered at the scene and remarkably only the motorist, who brandished a can opener (the kind that can open beer I think), was hit and died. Houston P.D. At that same time HPD was expending moneyh, time, and effort tracking with paper work minority contacts by patrol officers....with training on how to complete the forms.
Your guess and a $1 still won't get me jack shit. So instead of being culturally aware, you'd rather them be better shots? Maybe if they were more culturally aware, they wouldn't NEED to shoot. Ever thought of that? Or was the shooting of the brown man just always going to happen in your little scenario?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:50 AM   #199
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
... a $1 still won't get me jack shit.
You're not worth a $1.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:56 AM   #200
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Maybe if they were more culturally aware, they wouldn't NEED to shoot. Ever thought of that?
Yes, I have on numerous occasions.

That is why I have always complied with the requests of a police officer, whether in this country or another one. I thought to myself .... would it be better just stand here still and answer the questions, as well as produce "my documents," and comply with the requests,

OR

assert my "rights," get my ass kicked here and then again "downtown," or get holes in me right here and rolled into the ditch.

It's too bad you don't spend your spare time "preaching" to the "bad boys" on how to avoid getting shot down by the cops ... rather than whining on here about how cops murder innocent little boys .. and crippled old men.

But you'd rather fuck their sisters, wives, gfs, mothers, and daughters and feel like you are absorbing their culture and learning all about them.....and then come on here and whine about the cops. Does the FACT that you're a white guy help you get in their pants? Or is it the pillow talk about what no good pieces of shit the cops are? Do you ever admit how you really feel about them? Or do you hide that like Obaminable hides the fact that he's not a Christian?
Old 04-14-2015, 07:23 AM   #201
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Got to stay strapped especially in the home. I had a distant cousin die during a home invasion.............by union soldiers.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:29 AM   #202
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Jesus, LLIdiot, you have gone completely round the bend.

Raving.

And as an aside, it's pretty hard not to comply with a "peace officer's" request when you've shat your drawers! You say you have many times? I have no doubt.

Yow!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #203
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
Got to stay strapped especially in the home. I had a distant cousin die during a home invasion.............by union soldiers.
I bet that would scare them off ...

...... well ... not .... UC aka WombRaider.

Now he's gonna go off on a tangent about strapons.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #204
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Jesus, LLIdiot, you have gone completely round the bend.

Raving.

And as an aside, it's pretty hard not to comply with a "peace officer's" request when you've shat your drawers! You say you have many times? I have no doubt.

Yow!
I said "numerous" times. Not "many" times.

Do you start changing what everyone says to make your point?

Like when someone asks you for a one scoop ice cream cone down at Nau's do you always say ... "that was a double scoop, right?"

I've never seen a word "shat" ....

........... according to UC you're an IGNORAMUS.

Well ...that's "common" knowledge.

You can't even read city maps.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #205
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Oh, you want to argue numerous versus many?

Are you fucking nuts?

Or just feeble?

BTW -- Ignoramus! http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shat
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:14 AM   #206
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh, you want to argue numerous versus many?

Are you fucking nuts?

Or just feeble?

BTW -- Ignoramus! http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shat
Not arguing. Just pointing out how you change what people write to make a point. ... your point.

Like eskimoes know snowflakes, you would know about shit.

I shan't use shat for shit.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:40 AM   #207
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

She shot 3 dead before one put a bullet in her. I think that was pretty damn good. Her ghost still haunts the property.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:59 PM   #208
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, I have on numerous occasions.

That is why I have always complied with the requests of a police officer, whether in this country or another one. I thought to myself .... would it be better just stand here still and answer the questions, as well as produce "my documents," and comply with the requests,

OR

assert my "rights," get my ass kicked here and then again "downtown," or get holes in me right here and rolled into the ditch.

It's too bad you don't spend your spare time "preaching" to the "bad boys" on how to avoid getting shot down by the cops ... rather than whining on here about how cops murder innocent little boys .. and crippled old men.

But you'd rather fuck their sisters, wives, gfs, mothers, and daughters and feel like you are absorbing their culture and learning all about them.....and then come on here and whine about the cops. Does the FACT that you're a white guy help you get in their pants? Or is it the pillow talk about what no good pieces of shit the cops are? Do you ever admit how you really feel about them? Or do you hide that like Obaminable hides the fact that he's not a Christian?
Who the fuck is 'them'?
Old 04-14-2015, 01:00 PM   #209
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

When have I ever said a word about strap-ons before? You seem to know an awful lot about it though, care to share?
Old 04-14-2015, 01:03 PM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
She shot 3 dead before one put a bullet in her. I think that was pretty damn good. Her ghost still haunts the property.
Did her ghost leave behind the weapon she used?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women