Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #196
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobby View Post
I understand that completely, believe it or not but I was actually extremely pleasant to sweet treat. She kept parking foolishly I kept asking her to park properly, it is a nice neighborhood and you don't need to block an entire alley...

I continued to get huge amounts of attitude from her every time I asked, I very politely asked her to leave and offered to pay the full amount. I actually posted a text that got taken down from the mods of the peasant attempting to cuss me out and claim I wasted her time and she was going to write an "alert"... oh no!

Quite frankly this has become insanely entertaining for me.
You own the shitty housing development, what do you care if a few peasants are inconvenienced by your hooker houseguests?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #197
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Totally agree with the tin man.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:58 AM   #198
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Default You don't get , do you?

Quote:
There actually isn't anyone on here that knows where I live
Not even sweettreat who came to the outcall...

Now seriously, should we arrange a bukkake on the new jet? I think that would be a blast!
Einstein,

I don't give a rats ass for the security of a pompous little brat like you. But I do care for the security of the ladies that you met.

They may be attacked to reveal the locations of your outcalls. The addresses of these locations will reveal your identity.

This is not to mention other shit like posting photos and videos with metadata on it.

You already proved yourself to be an asshole. I don't care if you are or not. But if you have 1/1000th of human decency, take the fucken photos down. For the security of the ladies.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:05 AM   #199
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Mmhmm, credibility of wealth was established long ago, simply by lack of comments from those that have seen him. His actions fit his personality, and all these replies to the contrary just feed what he likes. It isn't mere trolling, either; it's the difference in 'power'.

Edit: as with all, both sides have said their peace and we're free to take it as we please. So... Party on Garth.
You sir are entirely too smart for your own good. I am honestly impressed. I don't mean that sarcastically. If you work in the psychological field I am going to assume you make an absolute killing! Hats off to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf View Post
You own the shitty housing development, what do you care if a few peasants are inconvenienced by your hooker houseguests?
It's in colleyville like I said... a million for a townhome is peasant money but still makes me richer I personally don't care at all. Always random empty properties of my developments.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #200
guest012815-1
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

How many Ferraris in DFW?
How often is it at BBD ?
Routines are hard to break.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:42 AM   #201
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
How many Ferraris in DFW?
How often is it at BBD ?
Routines are hard to break.

Actually DFW is the largest market for both new and pre owned Ferraris in the US! We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer.

EDIT - Sorry, LA is the largest market for pre owned. My apologies DFW is the second.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #202
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Actually, my favorite part of this thread is the part about Suiram77's avatar...that's the best.

My question is this, if we can image search from here to find it, how long before someone searches from another site and gets led back here? That's possible right? The info should flow both ways, correct?
Old 07-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #203
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Actually DFW is the largest market for both new and pre owned Ferraris in the US! We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer.

EDIT - Sorry, LA is the largest market for pre owned. My apologies DFW is the second.
OMGGGGGG Dude I was singing your praise now you have gone and shot yourself in the foot. You stated and I quote "We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer" THAT statement implies that you work at a dealership which would make sense now. Holy shit, you broke my heart, I hate frauds. Say it isnt so, man say it isnt so. You were probably taking pictures in someone else's car because you are a sales man. OMG, this kind of grandiose behavior only works, if people cant trace it to you but now you have gone and killed all credibility. OMG, heartbreaking
Old 07-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #204
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
OMGGGGGG Dude I was singing your praise now you have gone and shot yourself in the foot. You stated and I quote "We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer" THAT statement implies that you work at a dealership which would make sense now. Holy shit, you broke my heart, I hate frauds. Say it isnt so, man say it isnt so
I think hes saying "we" as in "the D/FW market"
Old 07-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #205
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
I hope so, my heart was broken when he made that statement because I have been giving him props for being magnificent.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #206
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
No, I don't think so. He said, "We sold out of our allotment before any other dealer." Not metro area or city etc.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #207
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you suppose he meant "we", as in "me and Suriam"?
Old 07-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #208
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Calling someone a peasant from behind a computer screen doesn't take much guts. I wonder if you are so brave outside of cyber space? I doubt it. Most rich people are sociopaths. Because they don't care who they have to fuck over to get to the top. And the way that you talk about the other people on this board is pretty telling about the type of person you really are. You are here doing the same things that everyone else on here is doing. You are no better than anyone on here. In fact you are probably not as good as most of the people on here. You and your butt buddy suiram77 are total jerks. If that is how you have to act when you are rich, I don't want to be rich. I personally don't believe that you are as rich as you say. I think you are a delusional, mentally ill, overly-grandiose, prick. And your bullshit is starting to really bore me.

You mentioned a fiancé earlier. What a lucky woman.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #209
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Dfw come back and restore my faith. Burn another fat stack and video yourself also burning a paper with Eccie and today's date written on it and OMG my head will explode and all the peasants on this board should/will be bowing down to your awesomeness.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #210
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
OMGGGGGG Dude I was singing your praise now you have gone and shot yourself in the foot. You stated and I quote "We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer" THAT statement implies that you work at a dealership which would make sense now. Holy shit, you broke my heart, I hate frauds. Say it isnt so, man say it isnt so. You were probably taking pictures in someone else's car because you are a sales man. OMG, this kind of grandiose behavior only works, if people cant trace it to you but now you have gone and killed all credibility. OMG, heartbreaking
For his sake, I hope not. Car dealers' pics are posted all over the internet. A few clicks and folks that have met him would make the connection in about 5 minutes.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women