Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2017, 10:09 AM   #196
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I am cool with that the Cowboys did. I think it was a good middle ground, and showed respect for the flag and anthem. It was the only game I watched in the past week.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #197
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're the one who richly deserves to be stripped of his American citizenship, oinkboy.

"Negroes" is quaint and antiquated. Learn how to say African-Americans like real citizens do.
The pig thinks saying "more chins than China" is an intelligent statement. Racist pig.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #198
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Glad you asked that, greenie-weenie. The answer is we can't. They will always be able to find something to protest about in a country where millions of LE officers try every day to keep the rest of us safe from crime and drugs. Are you really naive enough to think there is anything we can do so one day Colin Kaepernick will wake up and say - ok, it's better now... time to stop calling the police pigs?

Once a SJW, always a SJW. It becomes part of their self-image and identity. The last thing they want is racial progress. Then what would they do with themselves? Protesting is the whole point. Ask Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to explain it to you.
Well we can take CK and others out of the equation and we can still say the status quo isn't good enough and there is ample room for improvement.

If you don't agree there is a problem, fair enough. We are arguing, then ,whether or not a problem exists.

However if you say there might be a possibility that current SOP for police can allow for discrimination, and threre is a problem, whether or not SJWs continue to protest after change is affected doesn't mean we shouldn't make the change in the first place.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:01 PM   #199
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the thing here is that the NFL "may" choose to enforce that rule or not.
So what the hell is the point in HAVING a rule that is a "may enforce if someone gives a damn"? WHY Not just get rid of the bloody rule if its not going to be used..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does that help?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/roster/...dallas-cowboys

So how about this as some UNITY ... 66 players average $2 million a year.

Each one pitch in $500,000 or 25% of their annual income (more than $500,000) plus THE OWNER pitch in another $10 million for an approximately total of about A MINIMUM OF $45 million into a Texas-Florida Disaster Fund to be administered by the respective Offices of the Governors (ONLY FOR VICTIMS).

Most of the folks in those States who suffered the most (% of their assets) were the same "poor people" they are claiming are most impacted by LE ... (who by the way were working long days to save them from drowning or starvation/dehydration) ... as well as many of their "fans" who were volunteering with their own boats and vehicles to save many other lives ...

while these "protesters" sat in their multi-million dollar ESTATES high and dry!
OR chip in 2 games worth of earnings, and donate it to food banks, animal shelters and the like. Take a few weeks off in the 'off season' and go help habitat for humanity building a few homes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
They were showing unity with players who feel that others, less fortunate than themselves and without voices, are being discriminated. The players who have knelt chose to be those people's voice.

They are trying to bring about police reform. They are trying to say stop shooting people. It is not okay to shoot people.
When cops shooting blacks (regardless of if its a white or black cop) ammounts to less than 1% of the BLACK ON BLACK Killings going on, why are they not trying to bring about GANG REFORM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
green, you are wasting your time , LexusLover blames everything bad on Clinton and liberals and anything good on Trump.

He also loves to make up excuses for Cops on video killing unarmed citizens.

Now if they start shooting old white Codgers , he might start singing a different tune!
You DO realize that blacks being shot by cops amounts to barely 1/4 of the shooting suspects..
http://www.ibtimes.com/police-shooti...-races-2421634
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:22 PM   #200
grean
Valued Poster

Shooting are not the only problem. If it was only criminals claiming they were treated more harshly it wouldn't hold much credence. However, when doctors lawyers and business people of color as well as others of color say there is a problem, couldn't there be a problem?

Does any in here think racism doesn't still exist?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #201
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How does one's station in life decide their right to protest?
I didn't mention their "right to protest"! I realize some, like WTF, with rather mouthe off and bloviate bullshit while "assigning" meaning and intent to others, but my suggestion was ...

if Black people have been suppressed by stutues or the U.S. flag, which have been around for an extremely long time in our history,

then why didn't the NFL players, coaches, and owners prohibit the display of the U.S. Flag and the singing of the National Anthem before games LONG AGO and why didn't they go to their knees long ago in "protest"?

It's a fake protest.

If they really wanted to do something about Black deaths and mistreatment, and if they really cared about "oppressed" and "impoverished" people in the U.S. ... the time of these natural disasters is a good time to set an example for the WORLD ... and step up to the plate and serve up some of the spoils they have reaped from the FREEDOMS they have had under the U.S. flag and by those who have "served" that flag..... rather than being a bunch of pussies.

Perhaps they could have contributed to a fund for the families of the police officers ambushed by a Black person in Dallas while the officers were protecting the BLACK LIVES MATTER group marching .... PROTECTING THEIR RIGHT TO PROTEST ... EVEN IF THE "NARRATIVE" WAS FALSE!

If all these anti-Trumpers "run the table" in the next four years, what will they have to whine and blubber about when he wins a 2nd term?

Oh, in answer to your lameass question ...

...where did I post that anyone's "right to protest" had anything to do with their "station in life"?

Or have you contracted the "AssUp-WTF-ButtScramble-Speedo disease?

The great thing about the free enterprise system is the "consumers" have a say in whether or not an "enterprise" stays in business and keeps providing products or services.

Sports are supposed to be entertaining and an escape from the everyday work lives of folks. Politics is not "entertaining"! Hopefully the "fans" will drift away from being "fans" and find another more entertaining experience than a bunch of overgrown and overpaid juveniles kneeling together and hugging each other.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:45 PM   #202
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't mention their "right to protest"! I realize some, like WTF, with rather mouth off and bloviate bullshit while "assigning" meaning and intent to others, but my suggestion was ...

if Black people have been suppressed by stutues or the U.S. flag, which have been around for an extremely long time in our history,

then why didn't the NFL players, coaches, and owners prohibit the display of the U.S. Flag and the singing of the National Anthem before games LONG AGO and why didn't they go to their knees long ago in "protest"?

It's a fake protest.

If they really wanted to do something about Black deaths and mistreatment, and if they really cared about "oppressed" and "impoverished" people in the U.S. ... the time of these natural disasters is a good time to set an example for the WORLD ... and step up to the plate and serve up some of the spoils they have reaped from the FREEDOMS they have had under the U.S. flag and by those who have "served" that flag..... rather than being a bunch of pussies.

Perhaps they could have contributed to a fund for the families of the police officers ambushed by a Black person in Dallas while the officers were protecting the BLACK LIVES MATTER group marching .... PROTECTING THEIR RIGHT TO PROTEST ... EVEN IF THE "NARRATIVE" WAS FALSE!

If all these anti-Trumpers "run the table" in the next four years, what will they have to whine and blubber about when he wins a 2nd term?

Oh, in answer to your lameass question ...

...where did I post that anyone's "right to protest" had anything to do with their "station in life"?

Or have you contracted the "AssUp-WTF-ButtScramble-Speedo disease?

You definitely inferred that instead of protesting, they could do other things. You did not day explicitly that they did not have the right. Trump did not either but he did suggest they be fired. A bit beyond the pale for the president, in my opinion.

As to the other things they could do, well, they are, in fact doing many of the things you listed and then some.

Trump will not be elected to a second term. That much is certain. Whether or not he is primaried and forced to run on a third ticket or whatever, the son-of-a-bitch isn't getting elected again.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #203
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You definitely inferred that instead of protesting, they could do other things.

You do have the "disease" ... I did NOT "infer" any such bullshit!

As to the other things they could do, well, they are, in fact doing many of the things you listed and then some.

Be specific! YOU CAN'T!

Trump will not be elected to a second term.
As to the last prediction. I've logged it.

At this date a year ago, you probably said the same thing about his first term ... and that was only 6 weeks before the election. So much for your expertise!!!!!

Go kneel some place. And PRAY HE DOESN'T.

So it's ok to kneel, particularly in front of the Prez..

Old 09-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #204
grean
Valued Poster

Specific? Really? There are simply too many to list.

Here are a couple of links just to stop the back and forth.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ney-to-charity

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...n-10903647.php

https://www.peoplemaven.com/julia_ne...l-players-2017

Players across the league contribute lots of money and do a ton of work for their communities.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:04 PM   #205
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Players across the league contribute lots of money and do a ton of work for their communities.
My suggestion was rather specific and timely. Nice dodge!

Oh, were you helping out at any of the Katrina shelters in Houston when the "sports heroes" showed for their walk through obligatory appearance and photo op?

It's someone "ironic" to me that these overpaid juveniles show their "solidarity" with one another against law enforcement when law enforcement protects them and their fans coming to and from and during the "events," which includes giving them PROTECTION while they appear for their photo ops with natural disaster victims.

It's not all athletes ... and it's not all athletes taking their position of disrespecting the nation, the U.S. Flag, and the military who have made it possible for them to continue making millions of dollars a year. And they can protest all they want as far as I am concerned, and the fans can as well by not showing for the games and watching them on television ... or not buying the products they endorse.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #206
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How much of that $37 MILLION raised by JJ Watt did YOU get, LLiarMan?

How much did you contribute?

You really need to take a fucking vacation. Come back when the forum returns to life. Or better yet, don't come back jack!

FACT JACK! (HAHAHAHAHA!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:09 PM   #207
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssUp the sharks are back at Galveston Island!
Old 09-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #208
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
My suggestion was rather specific and timely. Nice dodge!

Oh, were you helping out at any of the Katrina shelters in Houston when the "sports heroes" showed for their walk through obligatory appearance and photo op?

It's someone "ironic" to me that these overpaid juveniles show their "solidarity" with one another against law enforcement when law enforcement protects them and their fans coming to and from and during the "events," which includes giving them PROTECTION while they appear for their photo ops with natural disaster victims.

It's not all athletes ... and it's not all athletes taking their position of disrespecting the nation, the U.S. Flag, and the military who have made it possible for them to continue making millions of dollars a year. And they can protest all they want as far as I am concerned, and the fans can as well by not showing for the games and watching them on television ... or not buying the products they endorse.
Nice Dodge? I'm not sure what you mean. You said I couldn't be specific so I replied with articles listing specific examples.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:35 PM   #209
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
AssUp the sharks are back at Galveston Island!
How much of that $37 MILLION raised by JJ Watt did YOU get, LLiarMan?

How much did you contribute?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 03:40 PM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice Dodge? I'm not sure what you mean.
If you don't know what I meant, then how do you know it's a "dodge"?

You need to work on those alleged internet "debate" skills, those little cutesy remarks about "dodges" don't always work. see above!

You were actually the one "dodging" by bringing up something else.

I suggested if they really gave a shit about the "oppressed" minorities in this country in 2017 they would cut back on their recreational activities and "Cadillac" plan LIFESTYLES in their multiple mansions and cough up a few bucks out of their scheme of things to help out all those folks they are worried about ..

and they don't on the scale to make a difference in their lives.

Like I posted: For instance: They could patrol the streets in the killing fields of Chicago and instead of trying to sneak firearms into the airport (which some have tried) ... take them to Chicago so they can use "deadly force" against any thug who wants to play cowboy on the weekend. Emanuel won't mind I'm sure! And return every weekend (during off season of course!) until the thugs and gang members there get the message ... or they are exterminated like the cockroaches they are.

I recognize it's not as much fun as executing someone who disrespects them, beating their wives and girlfriends, or raping groupies following them around ... or "recreating" illegally, but hey! At least directing that energy and skill set at thugs and gangs helps "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"! And they can still use the head injuries to "get off"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women