Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35460
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #196
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default She needs to bring her ass back here

My weiner won't reach to Switzerland!

Old 10-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #197
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

It won't even reach your belly button bwahahaha!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #198
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You keep talk'n smack and it just might reach your lips !

Old 10-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #199
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Promises, promises.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #200
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

she can talk smack cuz u in TX ..... ha ha
Old 10-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #201
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol.... fantastic post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I just prefer the word "caliber" vs. "class." Class sounds a bit too pretentious. High class does not equal upscale...two different things. I can provide an upscale "service" without being a "high class" individual...I am living proof of that.

I might stay at 4 star hotels when I entertain, but I am fine with a Holiday Inn if I have to pull off the road late night...a high class person would be far too good for that. I am just as comfy at a Ruby Tues. as a 5 star Italian place with certain guys from the country, yet the majority of my clients don't want that...I simply adjust to provide that upscale service. It's not who I am though. I may come across as some princess to some, but that's simply marketing. I am very laid back, down to earth and adaptable.

A nice hotel, great convo, a nice outfit, and all the extra perks can be "provided" by anyone of any class level here. Even the street walker or the girl from the trailer park can "provide" that upscale service if she decides to...does not make her high class just because she did it. It simply means she had the means to do so on a few occasions.

According to the University I attended anyone from Penn State or UCF is of lower class because they went to a public school, but the degree is the same. I am about as ditzy as they come, yet I have credentials that say otherwise and connote a certain status level...means nothing. Does not change the fact that I am just as ditzy as I was before I graduated lol.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:28 AM   #202
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
This whole discussion is akin to George Bernard Shaw's play, "Pygmalian." Or the musical, "My Fair Lady" from which is taken from the play. Kind of the "you can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse" kind of argument.

Personally, I think we all grow, but int different ways. I somewhat subscribe to the Tabula Raza theory, and develop from there. Some of us have the advantage of learning in sophisticated finishing schools, while others learn at the school of hard knocks and fisticuffs. But we do learn. And we can learn in a compressed manner. And in this respect, I think class (as we understand it as acting correctly in society) can be learned.

However, there is another definition of class that, I think can be learned, but is much harder to learn and show. The kind of class is how you respond to others, whether you respond, react, strike back or whatever. The person with class (and this can be learned) doesn't strike back, but rather turns away wrath with a soft word.

Just sayin'.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:59 AM   #203
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
but I am fine with a Holiday Inn if I have to pull off the road late night...a high class person would be far too good for that.
Off topic for a bit.

Holiday Inn scares the living shit out of me. Remember when I told you I stayed there for two days and had nightmares and heard voices the whole time? I won't stay there again because after that one experience it spooked me out not because I am too good for the place. A friend of mine that stayed at the same Holiday inn told me just two days ago that she could not sleep while she was there and she had really bad night sweats for no reason. She confirmed my fears.

I think it is preference when it comes to hotels. If I won't stay in a roach motel, why should my clients stay there? If I won't go to the hood, why should my clients go there? (And London you know I am not the one to take to the hood). Simply, I like to put myself in the client's shoes. I'm not paying a girl $400 if she's staying in some $60 a night roach motel. Would you? And who wants to stay in a hotel with bed bugs or worse? It has nothing to do with class sometimes but common sense.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:22 AM   #204
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh well then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Off topic for a bit.

..... And who wants to stay in a hotel with bed bugs or worse? It has nothing to do with class sometimes but common sense.
I guess you didn't read the newspaper articles about the severe bedbug infestation in NYC!?!?! Did ya' sweet cheeks?!?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:50 AM   #205
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I guess you didn't read the newspaper articles about the severe bedbug infestation in NYC!?!?! Did ya' sweet cheeks?!?
it's here in Houston too! People are falling ill or dying trying to ride themselves of the problem. I think its sweeping the nation!

maybe they're hitching a ride on some poor traveling providers coattails. LOL.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #206
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes and the hotel room I stayed in was both luxurious and bed bug free. One of the reasons why I chose that hotel is because of it's name/prestige. The Obama fam and Queen Elizabeth seems to love it. I thought little ole me would and I sure as heck did. Didn't you? Oh I forgot. That's right. You only got to see what the lobby/bar looked like. You decided to spend the night with Nina and London, no wonder you have no clue what my room looked like. Too bad so sad. LOL

Oh did you ever ask London how she liked her accommodations?
Old 10-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #207
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Ouch!!

Quote:
Yes and the hotel room I stayed in was both luxurious and bed bug free. One of the reasons why I chose that hotel is because of it's name/prestige. The Obama fam and Queen Elizabeth seems to love it. I thought little ole me would and I sure as heck did. Didn't you? Oh I forgot. That's right. You only got to see what the lobby/bar looked like. You decided to spend the night with Nina and London, no wonder you have no clue what my room looked like. Too bad so sad. LOL

Oh did you ever ask London how she liked her accommodations?
Touché - you're never gonna forgive me ....are ya?!?
Old 10-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #208
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Touché - you're never gonna forgive me ....are ya?!?
Eh... something like that. I had an eventful night that night as well.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #209
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Off topic for a bit.

Holiday Inn scares the living shit out of me. Remember when I told you I stayed there for two days and had nightmares and heard voices the whole time? I won't stay there again because after that one experience it spooked me out not because I am too good for the place. A friend of mine that stayed at the same Holiday inn told me just two days ago that she could not sleep while she was there and she had really bad night sweats for no reason. She confirmed my fears.

I think it is preference when it comes to hotels. If I won't stay in a roach motel, why should my clients stay there? If I won't go to the hood, why should my clients go there? (And London you know I am not the one to take to the hood). Simply, I like to put myself in the client's shoes. I'm not paying a girl $400 if she's staying in some $60 a night roach motel. Would you? And who wants to stay in a hotel with bed bugs or worse? It has nothing to do with class sometimes but common sense.
I don't regularly stay at Holiday Inn b/c I try to stay loyal to 2 different chains for the points.

But don't cross HI off you list. They are spending a bloody fortune remaking themselves. Please realize they were the FIRST national (and maybe International) brand of hotels. Which means they are fairly old. The remade HIs are modern, slick and comfy. For an article that covers this more thoroughly, go here: http://www.usatoday.com/travel/hotel...iday-inn_N.htm.

The one that gave you the heebie-jeebies might be pre-remodeled.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #210
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Please realize they were the FIRST national (and maybe International) brand of hotels. Which means they are fairly old.
Ahhh so the one I stayed in could have been haunted. Makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't stay in that one again but I will give the Holiday Inn express another chance. I hear they are nicer.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women