Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #196
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default B.S.

[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054944826]What lies Thief?[
What lies ?are you serious ?

Only some one of your ilk could deny the preponderance of evidence on this thread alone

We know you are lying if your lips move or your finger hits a computer key
Old 02-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #197
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=JESSE JAMES;1054945369]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
What lies Thief?[
What lies ?are you serious ?

Only some one of your ilk could deny the preponderance of evidence on this thread alone

We know you are lying if your lips move or your finger hits a computer key

Someone has a "CRUSH"
Old 02-07-2014, 08:39 PM   #198
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post

Someone has a "CRUSH"
Sounds like Olivia thought her wine was more expensive than JESSE JAMES did, from there a never ending love has sprung!

Old 02-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #199
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Yea buddy, a real mutual admiration. In reality, I wouldn't go near that squabby, snaky slut if you paid me I wouldn't tap- that shit with W.T.F' s dick with iookn4boobies doing the pushing

I would ,however, pay you guys to pay her her fee and bang her. She claim1s shes retired but wont explain why she needs to post on a hooker board a dozen times a day. (Once a ho always a ho)

There is one caveat, however, you must do it right ie in the ass with a cactus
Old 02-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #200
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
these unsubstantiated allegations come from someone who has been caught in how many lies on this thread already. Give it up. Gasbag. No one pays any attention to your prevarications
You admitted to it already. Get a grip man. To quote Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction, "You may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

Here's the quote, the thread is closed so can't directly quote it, but I included I the link:

Three years ago I contacted who I thought was Olivia 88 I didn't have my contacts on

I hit the next provider on the right by mistake Guess who there when I Showed up.?.......................
(Olivia 88s donation)

Link: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054850836&post count=262

The rest of what you posted is pretty much a lie. Of course I texted you telling you'd shorted me by half ONE TIME. Anger isn't anyone's friend. And the fact that you can't keep your story straight proves it. I NEVER counted the money in front of a client. I texted you right away. And like I said, anger isn't anyone's friend. I never multi texted you. I told you to call me and make it right within 24 hours or I'd report you to the screening service you used. Period. The end.

.............Of course it's all he said she said, but you're the one back to stalking my posts and being such an Angry Elf - not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Someone has a "CRUSH"
LOL, he just has no understanding of how to manage his anger. And apparently, three years later, he's still angry that some Ol' whore got the best of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like Olivia thought her wine was more expensive than JESSE JAMES did, from there a never ending love has sprung!

Pet, pay attention. I said he had three Knob Creeks. That's good Kentucky Bourbon not wine. I don't drink during the day - EVER.

Quote:
Yea buddy, a real mutual admiration. In reality, I wouldn't go near that squabby, snaky slut................
Um honey, you should know since.......Well you know our history........It's whore not slut. And now a reformed whore. I never saw the upside for fucking for free.

Quote:
I would ,however, pay you guys to pay her her fee and bang her. She claim1s shes retired but wont explain why she needs to post on a hooker board a dozen times a day. (Once a ho always a ho)
One, I don't need a pimp. And two, it really is none of your business why I do anything.

It's been three years, just take a deep breath and let it go.

Pssst - All these guys are egging you on. They've all read our PM's. I posted them. They think it's funny. You're welcome.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #201
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
.The rest of what you posted is pretty much a lie........ And the fact that you can't keep your story straight proves it. .
Speaking of keeping stories straight...

Is that kinda like you saying you were responding to me in this thread and then when I said I wasn't even in the thread you changed your story to that of, " I was responding to you from another thread" and then when I proved that you were in fact responding to another poster in this thread and not me because that was who you quoted....you changed the subject? Is that how we know . . . The rest of what you posted is pretty much a lie?

Old 02-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #202
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default ol ho

Quote:
You admitted to it already. Get a grip man. To quote Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction, "You may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

Here's the quote, the thread is closed so can't directly quote it, but I included I the link:

Three years ago I contacted who I thought was Olivia 88 I didn't have my contacts on

I hit the next provider on the right by mistake Guess who there when I Showed up.?.......................
(Olivia 88s donation)

Link: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054850836&post count=262

The rest of what you posted is pretty much a lie. Of course I texted you telling you'd shorted me by half ONE TIME. Anger isn't anyone's friend. And the fact that you can't keep your story straight proves it. I NEVER counted the money in front of a client. I texted you right away. And like I said, anger isn't anyone's friend. I never multi texted you. I told you to call me and make it right within 24 hours or I'd report you to the screening service you used. Period. The end.

.............Of course it's all he said she said, but you're the one back to stalking my posts and being such an Angry Elf - not me.

LOL, he just has no understanding of how to manage his anger. And apparently, three years later, he's still angry that some Ol' whore got the best of him.

Pet, pay attention. I said he had three Knob Creeks. That's good Kentucky Bourbon not wine. I don't drink during the day - EVER.

Um honey, you should know since.......Well you know our history........It's whore not slut. And now a reformed whore. I never saw the upside for fucking for free.

One, I don't need a pimp. And two, it really is none of your business why I do anything.

It's been three years, just take a deep breath and let it go.

Pssst - All these guys are egging you on. They've all read our PM's. I posted them. They think it's funny. You're welcome.
Your take on it is a smelly chum of hyperbole, half truths and invectives Oh, wait a minute let me talk to in language you understand . You fucked up Then lied about to make yourself seem less stupid Nice try Didn't work Additionally, why would you think any one would believe anything you say with the lies that W.T.F. et al have caught you in lately Well, maybe your two friends would.

Forsook you ,and the horse you road in on and the cavalry behind it
Old 02-10-2014, 10:25 AM   #203
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your take on it is a smelly chum of hyperbole, half truths and invectives Oh, wait a minute let me talk to in language you understand . You fucked up Then lied about to make yourself seem less stupid Nice try Didn't work Additionally, why would you think any one would believe anything you say with the lies that W.T.F. et al have caught you in lately Well, maybe your two friends would.

Forsook you ,and the horse you road in on and the cavalry behind it
No, you stole from me. Then you stalked my posts for like over a year. You admitted you stole from me. And now you're trying to save face. You can't. You're a thief. Period.

WTF has caught me in no lies. He and I play a little game. He throws a hissy fit by picking any little thing to argue with me about so I'll pay attention to him. I pay attention to him. He gets tangled up in his leash. And then I cut him off unless he lies or twists my words into something I didn't say. We've been doing this for years.

However, in short, I'd like to thank you for being one of my haters. My fans mean so much to me. It brings me endless pleasure to hook new fans. And it always brings a warm smile to my face when I see another love letter on the interwebs from a fan.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #204
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia gave ole JESSEJAMES a short pour and she is pissed he paid accordingly!
Old 02-10-2014, 05:06 PM   #205
CerebralcunnilingusFan
Registered Member

Red face

Dear Ms. Howard:
I was just wondering at some point something has to yield, because just when we get to the professional occupations there are or soon will be more qualified women than men for certain positions. I say this because you know as well as I that there are more women than men in Undergraduate Institutions across the country. Henceforth sometime soon at least on an educational level there would have to be a more significant amount of women who are competing with men for certain mid level and senior level positions. The question is when is the law going to yield , so that the playing field is equal. In a lot of cases you might not have to have affirmative action, but now since you have found the women who are qualified the next big battle is equal compensation.
QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054942507]

I don't play the victim card.

I’ve never begged for anything in my life. I’ve earned or taken everything that is now mine.

Finally, you’re seeing the light and agreeing that the wage disparity is not unidentifiable if you strip out all the inequities, like females not being promoted, given second rate educations and denied entrance to certain degree programs and advanced degrees, denied access to skilled labor jobs Old-T pointed out with his faux intellectualism. Did it ever occur to him in his Ivory Tower that I’m not concerned with the six or so women that were / are paid equally? I’m concerned with the other 100 million women that aren’t because they were denied the education, advancement, skilled labor jobs, etc? Jesus Fucking Christ! Of course not. He was so concerned with proving the six women that were paid and advanced equally in the 70’s no less FUCKED their way to the top.

Wanna hear a funny joke?

Q – You know what they call a woman that works like a man?

A – A lazy bitch.

Incorrect Pet, I quote each point you or any faux intellectual has made and counter it. We’ll test it with your response.

Pointing out he’s still reading my shit really isn’t screaming bloody murder for hours. But whatever………………..And he’s still here……..reading…….and posting…………and caring……………and, well you get it.

So, if you are done twisting my words and making, we’ll call them, misstatements I think we can wrap this little jewel up. Up to you Pet.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #206
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default double talk

[QUOTE=WTF;1054955745]Olivia gave ole JESSEJAMES a short pour and she is pissed he paid accordingly![/QUOT

Ole Ho sure is pissed, but I wish she would realize her horseshit she spreads around doesn't pass the smell test

" I do not play the victim card" in her last post while: simultaneously whining, crying and complaining about a 3 year old debacle that nobody gives a shit about, while denying all her culpability in the matter Old T hit the nail when he said she cant count to three

She smiles when one of her haters(how did she get so many?) responds to her rants
HA HA HA. She shit all over herself when I responded to a thread a couple of days
claiming she was going to report me to the national hooker board for stalking her threads Would someone tell Ms Tattle Tits if she wants no responses to her drivel all she has to do is S.T.FU. and go down the road

She claims when she is caught in a lie its the op whos being insincere. She should have paid attention to the great Bard who said " What a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive" in English Lit Its hard to cover up lies with other lies

She accuses people of changing their story, when all they do is dispute the her lying ass version of the event She most certainly talks out of both sides of her mouth while she spews out her toxic, reproachful, derogatory, insulting, vituperative, venal venom
across the board at anyone who disagrees with her convoluted raves

I will pitch in with you Pardner, and we can buy her a broom .Maybe the ole witch will fly away
Old 02-11-2014, 10:27 AM   #207
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=JESSE JAMES;1054957645]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Olivia gave ole JESSEJAMES a short pour and she is pissed he paid accordingly![/QUOT

Ole Ho sure is pissed, but I wish she would realize her horseshit she spreads around doesn't pass the smell test

" I do not play the victim card" in her last post while: simultaneously whining, crying and complaining about a 3 year old debacle that nobody gives a shit about, while denying all her culpability in the matter
And this is where I stopped reading. Really. One, I had no idea who you were when several months after you saw me you began stalking my reviews and posts. And, two, I have no culpability in the matter. You stole from me and guzzled my good booze in the middle of the day. That's all of what happened. Everybody knows it. Notice no one is coming to your rescue or shit talking me about the whole matter. So rant the good rant all you like. I'm not going to read your shit anymore. .
Old 02-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #208
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF has caught me in no lies. .
I've caught you with you ass hanging out a couple of times in this thread.

Once when you insisted that you were replying to me when clearly you quoted another poster and.....

Two, when I pointed that other feminist think you are degrading women by ever being a prostitute. That crushes your whole point about LD's use of the whore word. What I have tried to do is show how ironic your rant against LD was. It would be just like militant feminist telling you how degrading you were to women by be being a working girl.

That was basically Unique_Carpenter point when he posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
But do not most of us ignore misogynists and moralists that attempt to impose their beliefs on others?
Olivia, I like you, believe that a woman should be able to sell her brain and her looks. We also believe that nobody should be forced into this or any other business for that matter. Where we seem to disagree is if a woman chooses to work for another in the selling of those assets. Not everybody wants to put the time to promote and market their skill. Why would you think these women are not empowered? They choose to spend that energy in something different, like family or school.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #209
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I'm not going to read your shit anymore.
Promise?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:25 PM   #210
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Default Stingy Strumpet

[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054959191]
Quote:

And this is where I stopped reading. Really. One, I had no idea who you were when several months after you saw me you began stalking my reviews and posts. And, two, I have no culpability in the matter. You stole from me and guzzled my good booze in the middle of the day. That's all of what happened. Everybody knows it. Notice no one is coming to your rescue or shit talking me about the whole matter. So rant the good rant all you like. I'm not going to read your shit anymore. .

HA HA HA Ole ho wants to argue every point with you except the ones she cant refute which show her in her true light She claims she didn't read these Yea right

She has the unmitigated gall to accuse some of ranting Has some one never told her about the pot calling the kettle blank'?

" guzzled my good booze in the middle the day" Did it ever cross her pea brain that a lot of people would need a couple of stiff drinks to hit that fugly shit in the light of day especially if you actually expecting half her age like I was?

Does she realize what a pathetic ,.stingy, strumpet she shows herself to be by crying
like a baby about giving up a couple shots of bourbon several years ago? I spill more than that on a night on the town and don't think a thing of it. I wouldn't have the slightest recollection three years later What a piece of work Can we send her to Sochi to use as a human shield to protect our Olympic athletes against terrorists?

Oh well, what the hell I don't have to worry about her wiggling out of her reprehensible conduct by coning up with a pack of lies or hear her illogical, arguments, She isn't " listening to my shit anymore"

Isn't life grand ?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women