Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2023, 08:13 PM   #196
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... But Mitch just might have got them into the play-offs
last year... Pickett didn't.

#### Salty
They were 2-3 in games that Mitch started and 7-5 in games that KP started.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 09:34 PM   #197
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... SO?

... As I stated - Mitch just might have got them into the play-offs.
... Pickett didn't.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 02:44 PM   #198
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Word from practice today Dan Moore took 1st team reps. Unbelievable
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:11 PM   #199
bambino
Valued Poster

https://x.com/tommyjaggi/status/1713...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Tomlin didn’t like Dotson.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:00 PM   #200
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... SO?

... As I stated - Mitch just might have got them into the play-offs.
... Pickett didn't.

#### Salty
Highly doubtful. The Steelers have been better with Kenny at QB than Mitch.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:03 PM   #201
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
There was nothing in Mitch's 5 starts that gave any indication that he'd have gotten them to the playoffs. If you extrapolate his 2023 record to 17 games, they'd have been worse. If you extrapolate Kenny's 2023 record to 17 games they would have made had enough wins to make the playoffs.
I would put the Jets loss last year on KP. They benched Mitch. He threw a perfect strike to DJ in the end zone but DJ didn’t get his feet down. Apparently, there was an argument between them at halftime. Tomlin benched Mitch. Kenny finished the game but threw 2 or 3 INTs. Mitch was playing with handcuffs on and the OL didn’t gell until after the break. Bottom line is, the Steelers don’t have an elite QB. They aren’t SB contenders
Old 10-16-2023, 06:09 PM   #202
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I would put the Jets loss last year on KP.
You'd put the Jets loss on a rookie QB playing his first half of NFL football ever, off the bench, in a game that he didn't practice with the starters or game plan for? OK. Hardly anyone would do that, and it's not reasonable to, but even if you do, his record was still better than Mitch's.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:14 PM   #203
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

We have to find out what we have in Kenny. But it sure doesn’t look great so far. But again, Tomlin hired a joke as OC so who knows.
And I also heard Moore might start ahead of Jones. Ridiculous.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 06:15 PM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd put the Jets loss on a rookie QB playing his first half of NFL football ever, off the bench, in a game that he didn't practice with the starters or game plan for? OK. Hardly anyone would do that, and it's not reasonable to, but even if you do, his record was still better than Mitch's.
I put it on him and Tomlin. Trubiskey didn’t play in the second half. If DJ gets his foot down, which he could have, the Steelers would have been up at the half and Mitch wouldn’t have been yanked. Are you giving KP a win over TB? Trubisky came in and won that game for the Steelers.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:25 PM   #205
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would put the Jets loss last year on KP. They benched Mitch. He threw a perfect strike to DJ in the end zone but DJ didn’t get his feet down. Apparently, there was an argument between them at halftime. Tomlin benched Mitch. Kenny finished the game but threw 2 or 3 INTs. Mitch was playing with handcuffs on and the OL didn’t gell until after the break. Bottom line is, the Steelers don’t have an elite QB. They aren’t SB contenders
Now I'll address everything you added with the edit. Mitch's passer rating in that game was 41.8 and Kenny's was 65.1 The offense scored zero TD when Mitch was in, and 2 when KP was in. He ran them both in himself. The Jets outscored the Steelers when Mitch was in, 10-6. When Kenny was in, both teams scored 14.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:30 PM   #206
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I put it on him and Tomlin. Trubiskey didn’t play in the second half. If DJ gets his foot down, which he could have, the Steelers would have been up at the half and Mitch wouldn’t have been yanked. Are you giving KP a win over TB? Trubisky came in and won that game for the Steelers.
If we're getting into what ifs, two of his three INT in the Jet's game went off of Steeler's hands, one off of Claypool's and one off of Muths. The third one was on a hail mary.

When people talk about QB win loss records, they typically talk about starts.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:33 PM   #207
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now I'll address everything you added with the edit. Mitch's passer rating in that game was 41.8 and Kenny's was 65.1 The offense scored zero TD when Mitch was in, and 2 when KP was in. He ran them both in himself. The Jets outscored the Steelers when Mitch was in, 10-6. When Kenny was in, both teams scored 14.
Like I said, if DJ gets his foot down the Steelers would have been up 13/10 at the half. I doubt Tomlin benches him. But all that’s water over the damn. The Steelers totally botched the QB situation last year. It’s KPs team this year. It doesn’t look promising.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:37 PM   #208
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I said, if DJ gets his foot down the Steelers would have been up 13/10 at the half. I doubt Tomlin benches him. But all that’s water over the damn. The Steelers totally botched the QB situation last year. It’s KPs team this year. It doesn’t look promising.
Quote:
If we're getting into what ifs, two of his three INT in the Jet's game went off of Steeler's hands, one off of Claypool's and one off of Muths. The third one was on a hail mary.

When people talk about QB win loss records, they typically talk about starts.

It looks promising. He faced 3 of the top 5 pass defenses in the NFL so far this year and put up more yards and a better passer rating against all three than they typically allow. He did better against the Browns top rated pass defense than Brock Purdy did.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:48 PM   #209
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It looks promising. He faced 3 of the top 5 pass defenses in the NFL so far this year and put up more yards and a better passer rating against all three than they typically allow. He did better against the Browns top rated pass defense than Brock Purdy did.
They’ve scored 5 TDS. Point differential of -31. KPs stats are in the lowest 3rd of the league. I guess we have different definitions of “promising”.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:49 PM   #210
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
They’ve scored 5 TDS. Point differential of -31. KPs stats are in the lowest 3rd of the league. I guess we have different definitions of “promising”.
No. I've just done a more in depth analysis. You'll see.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women