Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2016, 08:55 AM   #196
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
i am here on this section of the board because i was ask if i will be touring Arkansas again..

WHAT WAIT

You were here before

Coming again

I LIVE for HDH's !!!! Lets go!!
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 05:39 PM   #197
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post

Jelly cunt denial its ok I bet your jelly jar is full now...

Admit it without dorthy your thread would be dead... But I will lrove my point after yall stop whining about dorthy your thread will be dead.. Mark My Words
Girl u are a special kind of stupid I can see. No I don't even like jelly and I damn sure don't worry my self about anybody else but myself. I'm an awesome fucking top notch Cuntbitch. No worries here. But trust me once u go back to where ever it Is u crawled out from the threads will keep going just without any of ur ignorant irrelevant comments. Ur cute tho thinking u really matter to anybody on this thread. Or thinking u being on this thread or not matters.... Ur real cute. Now go swallow some dick like u claim ur so good at and stop saying anything on this thread. Pls and Ty Dorothy.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 06:00 PM   #198
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I see an epic rap battle in the making.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #199
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

Girl u are a special kind of stupid I can see. No I don't even like jelly and I damn sure don't worry my self about anybody else but myself. I'm an awesome fucking top notch GHETTO WHITE Cuntbitch. No worries here. But trust me once u go back to where ever it Is u crawled out from the threads will keep going just without any of ur ignorant irrelevant comments. Ur cute tho thinking u really matter to anybody on this thread. Or thinking u being on this thread or not matters.... Ur real cute. Now go swallow some dick like u claim ur so good at and stop saying anything on this thread. Pls and Ty Dorothy.
You done yet?

FIFY BTW
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #200
nokio3333
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I wish dorothy would come here and oklahoma...
nokio3333 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #201
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokio3333 View Post
careful with the O's. she likes to stop at 1 apparently.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:20 PM   #202
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
careful with the O's. she likes to stop at 1 apparently.
Very Funny Did you think of that all by yourself?
Old 04-01-2016, 11:21 PM   #203
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokio3333 View Post
Maybe one day darlin
Old 04-02-2016, 07:22 AM   #204
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You done yet?

FIFY BTW
Omg how fucking cute of u to add in the ghetto and white for me.. I definitely can be ghetto when needed and I clearly am white. No surprise there . Lol
U are just such a clever little douche aren't u Dorothy. I mean Wat was Tht little word switch up supposed to do? Hurt my feelings? Piss me off? Idk Wat ur goal was for Tht lame little bitch of a word change u did with my comment but trust me Dorothy I definitely am the top notch ghetto white Cuntbitch. Ur correct on Tht. But don't be jealous because I'm gonna shine regardless. I could easily show my ass and get ghetto on a bitch real quick but none of these bitches are worth it. Especially not u Dorothy. Ur a sad pathetic whore in need of some attention and money I'm sure. Lol. But I'm here to tell u Tht ur a good person Dorothy and u do matter. Some one out there loves u. Don't ever forget Tht.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:33 AM   #205
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yawn
Old 04-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #206
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

I easily show my ass and get ghetto on a bitch real quick but Im not about that life .

Especially not u Dorothy. Ur a sad pathetic whore in need of some attention and money I'm sure. Lol.
Oh You're sure you want to make a bet on that?

Because last time I checked I didn't have to make look at me thread to get attention... I guess your weekly ads aren't enough... Really your not even as bad ass as you claim but you already know that deep inside you're just acting a total donkey because you don't want to look weak...

So really you're the one needing attention so miss me with your BS..

How do you come up with the uneducated guess I Need Money? If I needed money I wouldn't be wasting my time on your thread...

Pathetic that's not what deez nutts say when I rest my mouth on them after Making A Winky Dissappear... But you wouldn't know about that because you're a poser...

FIFY
Old 04-02-2016, 07:57 AM   #207
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I see an epic rap battle in the making.
I mean if ur talking about my awesome rap skills definitely. I got flow. Lol
Old 04-02-2016, 08:42 AM   #208
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh You're sure you want to make a bet on that?

Because last time I checked I didn't have to make look at me thread to get attention... I guess your weekly ads aren't enough... Really your not even as bad ass as you claim but you already know that deep inside you're just acting a total donkey because you don't want to look weak...

So really you're the one needing attention so miss me with your BS..

How do you come up with the uneducated guess I Need Money? If I needed money I wouldn't be wasting my time on your thread...

Pathetic that's not what deez nutts say when I rest my mouth on them after Making A Winky Dissappear... But you wouldn't know about that because you're a poser...

FIFY
Right because u just hijack other ppls threads. Ur so clever and bright. I'm sure everyone who reads this thread can see Wat a winner u are. Keep up the dedication to Tht jelly u be spilling over with. I can start a thread about anything I want anytime I want and I definitely kno I got me and my business skills covered. U don't worry ur ugly head about me Dorothy because I am definitely not a poser but again ur really cute the way u are so obsessed with this Cuntbitch and wtf I am or am not doing. Here is an idea how about u go start u a look at me thread to get attention instead of trying so hard for attention on this cunts thread. But in regards to u saying im not as bad as I claim I am... I am an awesome top notch Cuntbitch and I am a great motherfucking time and u can't stop my shine. So think Wat u want but anytime u would like to meet this Cuntbitch face to face u just let a cunt kno and im more then happy to see u and show u I am everything I claim to be. But let's be real ur the one Tht needs to jump on someone else's thread and bash others to Wat?... Make urself feel better about ur lame pathetic self and ur shitty slow ass no money making business? Bless ur heart u sad mean bitch of a person.

U waste all ur time talking Shit on threads because ur needing attention and ur hoping Tht it will in turn make ur phone ring. Stop playing Fucking ignorant and acting like u don't kno tht commenting and starting threads can help boost ur business. I swear ur a special kinda person and all I can do is laugh at how Fucking stupid u are. Also ur stupid ass can't reword my comments making them look like I'm threatening u and then start acting like I am threatening u. Tht is a lie. I didn't say Tht and u look even more fucking lame and psycho by doing Tht. U keep up the hard work of hating on this Cuntbitch Dorothy and I'll continue to do me and Be the strong smart ass shit talking making bitches jealous fine ass little cunt bitch who loves to suck dick Tht I am and always will be. U continue to spread Tht hating ass jelly around like u been doing.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:15 AM   #209
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Serenity..ignore her. Everybody else is..
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 09:56 AM   #210
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
Serenity..ignore her. Everybody else is..
She can't she wuvs her some dorfy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women