Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47598
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2023, 08:42 AM   #196
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Once again no articles cited. Yes, there are side effects to the Covid vaccines. I had none but my wife had minor side effects that lasted a few hours. Nothing severe. So far several anti-vaxxers on this cite have posted articles with deaths claimed to be from the Covid vaccines but the sources are less than reliable. And no matter what sources I use to support my contention that the Covid vaccines are safe, they are rejected. Johns Hopkins. Kaiser Permanente. Mayo Clinic. WHO. JAMA. New England Journal of Medicine. American Medical Association. The list goes on and on.
Quit using your experience to paint a broad picture. It doesn't matter how few have been injured by vaccines it's still something that shouldn't be ignored and it is. In the case of the MRNA vaccines unlike conventional vaccines the vaccine doesn't stay at the injection site in travels through out the body accumulating in various organs and induce a long lasting expression of the Spike Protein. This leads to Autoimmune like inflammation which can cause organ damage especially in the Cardio Vascular System, that's why many incidences of Myocarditis and Pericarditis are being reported shortly after vaccination. I didn't cite any articles because I already know this shit. You need to start reading some articles outside of what Government Agencies have to say. Furthermore safety shouldn't be a gamble especially when a person's life is involved. The Vaccine is more of a calculated risk.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 08:09 PM   #197
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Quit using your experience to paint a broad picture. It doesn't matter how few have been injured by vaccines it's still something that shouldn't be ignored and it is. In the case of the MRNA vaccines unlike conventional vaccines the vaccine doesn't stay at the injection site in travels through out the body accumulating in various organs and induce a long lasting expression of the Spike Protein. This leads to Autoimmune like inflammation which can cause organ damage especially in the Cardio Vascular System, that's why many incidences of Myocarditis and Pericarditis are being reported shortly after vaccination. I didn't cite any articles because I already know this shit. You need to start reading some articles outside of what Government Agencies have to say. Furthermore safety shouldn't be a gamble especially when a person's life is involved. The Vaccine is more of a calculated risk.
that is why I took the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. it was a conventional vaccine. the vaccine stayed in one place. your fucking arm!

its too bad that more people did not go the J&J vaccine alternative if they were threatened with loss of jobs.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 07:34 AM   #198
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that is why I took the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. it was a conventional vaccine. the vaccine stayed in one place. your fucking arm!

its too bad that more people did not go the J&J vaccine alternative if they were threatened with loss of jobs.
I didn't take any of them. The basic idea of a vaccine is to prevent a person from "Catching" a Virus. I can do that without the Aid of a Vaccine along with all of it's chemical toxins.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:57 AM   #199
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Almost 20,000 excess deaths for 2022 in Australia

Heh... good thing they are so highly jabbed down under. Otherwise they might be seeing a wave of COVID deaths like here. Everyone staying inside, masking, lol.

But I'm sure there would be more deaths withou the jabs. lol
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:24 AM   #200
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Almost 20,000 excess deaths for 2022 in Australia

Heh... good thing they are so highly jabbed down under. Otherwise they might be seeing a wave of COVID deaths like here. Everyone staying inside, masking, lol.

But I'm sure there would be more deaths withou the jabs. lol
Thanks for providing a link, instead of just a graph or figure that for all we know may be completely made up.

This is easy to explain. Seventy percent of Australians had been vaccinated by October 1, 2021. By the end of 2021, 40 million doses had been injected, for a population of 25.7 million.

Australia didn't open its borders for international travel until February, 2022. New South Wales and Victoria had their borders closed to interstate travel until November, 2021. Prior to 2022, there were very few COVID deaths in Australia. Most Australian COVID deaths occurred after borders were opened, in 2022.

So the population was mostly vaccinated in 2021, but the excess deaths are occurring in 2022. What does that mean? The majority or most of the excess deaths are associated with the disease, not the vaccine. The vaccine prevents deaths.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:26 AM   #201
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

If you look at the official statistics, which I believe far understate the number of deaths from the vaccines, most of the deaths are associated with the J&J Vaccine.

To be clear, I also believe the vaccines have saved hundreds of thousands or millions of lives. It's a numbers game, and particularly for those of us who are older or otherwise at higher risk, getting the vaccine was a no brainer.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:52 AM   #202
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If you look at the official statistics, which I believe far understate the number of deaths from the vaccines, most of the deaths are associated with the J&J Vaccine.

To be clear, I also believe the vaccines have saved hundreds of thousands or millions of lives. It's a numbers game, and particularly for those of us who are older or otherwise at higher risk, getting the vaccine was a no brainer.
Do you have any idea why a person would become ill with a Viral infection? I don't think you do and that goes for 95% of the posters in this forum. If you did you wouldn't be making these ridiculous statements about Vaccines.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:36 AM   #203
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I already posted articles citing how few incidences of Myocarditis and Pericarditis have occured in those with Covid vaccines. A handful when compared to the number of Covid vaccines administered. The sources I cited supporting the Covid vaccines as safe were NOT government agencies of any kind. You are going to believe what you want to believe, facts irrelevant.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 10:11 AM   #204
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

So the population was mostly vaccinated in 2021, but the excess deaths are occurring in 2022. What does that mean? The majority or most of the excess deaths are associated with the disease, not the vaccine. The vaccine prevents deaths.
Mirrors what happened in New Zealand.
Everything was under wraps until they opened up their borders.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 10:26 AM   #205
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I already posted articles citing how few incidences of Myocarditis and Pericarditis have occured in those with Covid vaccines. A handful when compared to the number of Covid vaccines administered. The sources I cited supporting the Covid vaccines as safe were NOT government agencies of any kind. You are going to believe what you want to believe, facts irrelevant.
Your so called facts are irrelevant. If this vaccine is the reason for one person to contract an inflammatory condition outside of the disease it's suppose to protect people from then it's flawed.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:27 PM   #206
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"Leading heart disease experts say the death statistics are concerning but not surprising. For years, cardiac deaths have been the leading cause of death in Australia. The pandemic has only increased the risk factors.

RELATED ARTICLE

Researchers examine the link between COVID-19 and heart disease.
Healthcare
‘This is our biggest killer’: Shock deaths put spotlight on heart disease
“It’s kind of the last straw,” said Professor Tom Marwick, director of the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute.

“The camel’s back was straining under the burden of risk factors, and then we have an infectious disease on top with a bunch of inflammation, hey presto we get an increase of cardiovascular events.

The number of excess deaths in Australia surged to 15,400 in the first part of 2022.

While the majority of these deaths were from COVID-19, the nation is also seeing significantly elevated rates of deaths from diabetes, strokes and ischemic heart disease.

Cardiologists believe the increased deaths from ischemic heart disease are likely linked to the damaging effects of COVID, but also delayed diagnoses, prevention and treatment through the pandemic.”

https://www.smh.com.au/national/fata...17-p5cd22.html

Once again you are reaching unwarranted conclusions.
Good article. While not necessarily the case with his post you were replying to, texassapper tends to try to blame deaths from COVID and lockdowns on the vaccines. In that regard, here are a few more quotes from your link that are worth highlighting,

Coronavirus has been implicated in an increased risk of cardiovascular problems, with a study published in the prestigious science journal Nature finding that rates of heart attacks and stroke were substantially higher in military veterans who had recovered from COVID-19, compared to those who hadn’t had the disease.

A recent Australian study also found hospitalisations from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (swelling of the membrane surrounding the heart), pulmonary embolism, heart attack and stroke were significantly more frequent after COVID‐19.

While rare cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been linked to COVID vaccines, the Therapeutic Goods Administration says most people get better within a few days. Experts say vaccination is considered especially crucial for those with risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 12:31 PM   #207
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Do you have any idea why a person would become ill with a Viral infection? I don't think you do and that goes for 95% of the posters in this forum. If you did you wouldn't be making these ridiculous statements about Vaccines.
Levianon, Please explain or provide a link, preferably to something like a paper in a recognized journal. Believe it or not, I'm open to reason.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:28 PM   #208
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Levianon, Please explain or provide a link, preferably to something like a paper in a recognized journal. Believe it or not, I'm open to reason.
So how do people actually get sick with a Virus? During the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic a Doctor Milton Rosenau conducted some experiments where by he had 100 Healthy subjects with no prior history of Influenza. He exposed them to Military Personnel who were obviously ill with Influenza. Oddly enough none of the subjects he used in his experiments became ill. The clip below is an account of his experiments and findings. The second Clip is of Dr. Tom Barnett who explains some interesting facts about Viral infections.

https://www.ggarchives.com/Influenza...1918-1919.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MrUImkbTGBA3/
Old 03-08-2023, 10:16 PM   #209
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
So how do people actually get sick with a Virus? During the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic a Doctor Milton Rosenau conducted some experiments where by he had 100 Healthy subjects with no prior history of Influenza. He exposed them to Military Personnel who were obviously ill with Influenza. Oddly enough none of the subjects he used in his experiments became ill. The clip below is an account of his experiments and findings. The second Clip is of Dr. Tom Barnett who explains some interesting facts about Viral infections.

https://www.ggarchives.com/Influenza...1918-1919.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MrUImkbTGBA3/
very interesting study.

I think poor sanitation was what allowed the spanish flu aka american flu to europe. if you read what the military did with our soldiers, they were crammed into small ships. so alot of soldiers ended up sick when they finally came to europe.\\
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 10:48 PM   #210
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
very interesting study.

I think poor sanitation was what allowed the spanish flu aka american flu to europe. if you read what the military did with our soldiers, they were crammed into small ships. so alot of soldiers ended up sick when they finally came to europe.\\
Well Sanitation is always a factor when it comes to Disease agents such as Bacteria, Fungi, Parasites, Protozoa, ect. Their waste products produce toxicity in the body so you get sick. Just for an example, and I am not trying to be gross. If you ate a pile of feces I can guarantee you, you will get sick but it won't necessarily be from the bacteria that are present but rather the toxins that are present. Toxicity is the enemy of the body. Not all Bacteria are pathogenic but all toxins are harmful to the body. Another point worry and fear can make you sick. The mind Body connection is real. Those emotions can be toxic to the body depending on it's origin and a person's level of awareness. There is a lot of good information out there. No body should limit them selves to information from Government Agencies. They are only telling you what they want you to know, not what you need to know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women