Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160969
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #196
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IB, you have a serious anger problem with MSN. Somehow you have displaced this on me and anyone who has the audacity to think that you just might be fallible.

Out of curiosity have you been one tenth as active actually writing to the guys you loath at MSN? Have they filed a restraining order against you yet?

Good to know we can solve so many of the problems with judicial backlog by turning the country into a police state (that's what happens when you let the police decide guilt and innocence on their own), and you can be the appeal process.

Rant away. I'm off to work so my taxes can support your spewing.

PS: You need some basic arithmetic as well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #197
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB, you have a serious anger problem with MSN. Somehow you have displaced this on me and anyone who has the audacity to think that you just might be fallible.
I think IB did a pretty decent job of summarizing how the MSM misrepresented this case. The one I would add is that they actually called Zimmerman a "vigilante". Often.

Quote:
Good to know we can solve so many of the problems with judicial backlog by turning the country into a police state (that's what happens when you let the police decide guilt and innocence on their own), and you can be the appeal process..
Let's add "police" to the list of things you are angry with Old-T. Sure sometimes there are bad ones but I haven't seen any credible info from you, the media, the police, the eyewitnesses, the special prosecutor, Zimmerman or the Martin family that rebukes the Sanford police department's decision to release Zimmerman.

Sorry, I'd rather not have Al Sharpton determining my judicial backlog either.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IB, you have a serious anger problem with MSN. Somehow you have displaced this on me and anyone who has the audacity to think that you just might be fallible. Because you were regurgitating their rhetoric.

Out of curiosity have you been one tenth as active actually writing to the guys you loath at MSN? Have they filed a restraining order against you yet?

Good to know we can solve so many of the problems with judicial backlog by turning the country into a police state (that's what happens when you let the police decide guilt and innocence on their own), and you can be the appeal process. So you prefer ochlocracy!?!

Rant away. I'm off to work so my taxes can support your spewing.

PS: You need some basic arithmetic as well. Would you care to recount your lies and dozens of spelling errors in your posts heretofore? WTF, Z's mug shot was seven years old (not five), that only underscores my argument on how the MSM attempted to distort the picture -- thanks for pointing that out, jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #199
Jackie S
Valued Poster

One fact still remains, Florida will burn when the Jury comes back with a Not Guilty Verdict.
And they will. As more and more "facts" come out, it is obvious that this will turn into a self defense case, you had one man on top of another, beating his head into the concrete, and the other man, in fear of his life, shot him.

Everything that happenned in the minutes before is irrelevant. The 9-11 call will prove that Zimmerman had ceased to "pursue" Travon Martin, and Travon had decided to show this man that he could not "dis" him. Two separate events. The instant Travon became the aggressor, everything changed.

The Jury will see this. They will say not guilty. Florida will burn.

Is everybody happy?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #200
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
One fact still remains, Florida will burn when the Jury comes back with a Not Guilty Verdict.
And they will. As more and more "facts" come out, it is obvious that this will turn into a self defense case, you had one man on top of another, beating his head into the concrete, and the other man, in fear of his life, shot him.

Everything that happenned in the minutes before is irrelevant. The 9-11 call will prove that Zimmerman had ceased to "pursue" Travon Martin, and Travon had decided to show this man that he could not "dis" him. Two separate events. The instant Travon became the aggressor, everything changed.

Is everybody happy?
I wish I shared your confidence in the jury system. I believe Zimmerman acted in self defence and never should have been charged. I'm not so sure a jury will find him not guilty.

America has sent a dangerous message to the feral permanent underclass that any time they're not happy with a verdict they can riot and loot without consequence. If we don't send a clear message that rioting will not be tolerated, we run the risk of having the integrity of our criminal justice system compromised by the threat of mob violence.

If an angry mob trys to burn Florida, the National Gaurd should deal with them the way they would an invading enemy on American soil.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #201
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Is everybody happy?
As long as they do not burn the Beach's in the Panhandle on their west coast, I don't give a shit what they do in Flordia! Fuc, just leave San Destin alone and I'm good!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #202
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I think IB did a pretty decent job of summarizing how the MSM misrepresented this case. The one I would add is that they actually called Zimmerman a "vigilante". Often.

Let's add "police" to the list of things you are angry with Old-T. Sure sometimes there are bad ones but I haven't seen any credible info from you, the media, the police, the eyewitnesses, the special prosecutor, Zimmerman or the Martin family that rebukes the Sanford police department's decision to release Zimmerman.

Sorry, I'd rather not have Al Sharpton determining my judicial backlog either.
You have (again) misread my post.

Point #1: I hve no problem with IB being upset at MSN. If he would direct that anger where it belongs--at MSN--I would say "rant away". Somehow he has confused me with an MSN employee. The fact that occasionally I agree with them (just as shudder I occasionally agree with some things IB posts) does not mean I am an MSN clone. On ballance they are as stupid as the Beckites.

Point #2: I did not comment on the Sanford police--I commented on all the folks here who say "since the police decided not to arrest him, he must be innocent". Letting the police decide innosence and guilt was the part I was against--a far bigger issue than the specifics of this case. Another example of some (hey IB, please note that word, "some", if you need help understanding what t means, ask me) of the right wing extremists fawning over KGB tactics and not even realizing their Communist symathies.

Point #3: About Rev Al, I completely agree with you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #203
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

A group of black thugs critically beat a white guy in the name of "treyvon martin".............let the race wars begin; thank you Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94GC...layer_embedded
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #204
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
A group of black thugs critically beat a white guy in the name of "treyvon martin".............let the race wars begin; thank you Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94GC...layer_embedded

1 persons thug is another persons freedom fighter. paybacks a bitch. waz it a white hispanic or a real cracker?
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #205
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I heard this white negro saying how if he had a son he would look just like a thug I mean Treyvon Martin
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #206
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I heard this white negro saying how if he had a son he would look just like a thug I mean Treyvon Martin

i heard a story about an old stale cracker who went blind because he haz a masterbation addiction & claims 2 work but really stays home all day posting on hooker message boards & collects a guvmint check but denies it 2 the posters on the hooker message board.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #207
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
A group of black thugs critically beat a white guy in the name of "treyvon martin".............let the race wars begin.
Kind of you to bring your gasoline can. Beating a guy for reasons in the video are clearly wrong, and hopefully you know that without someone telling you. But in your case I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
1 persons thug is another persons freedom fighter. paybacks a bitch. waz it a white hispanic or a real cracker?
Asshole. Not much else to say about your post.

======
This pair of well matched comments lead me to think: if a stupid right wing wacko and a stupid left wing wacko shake hands, will it result in an anti-mind explosion?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #208
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
My guess is that Zimmerman had the gun stuck in the back of his pants.
I haven;t been following closely, I hadn't heard the news that they found a second gun.

Thanks, Joe, I always knew you were whacko, now any other arguments you put forward, even the sensible ones, can be poured down the sewer.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #209
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

OLD TIMER, you conviently left out the fact that Obama firdt tossed the malotove cocktail onto the race fire.

And of course I know the beat down was wrong. Why the fuck you think I posted the story numbskull!!

[QUOTE=Old-T;2448629]Kind of you to bring your gasoline can. Beating a guy for reasons in the video are clearly wrong, and hopefully you know that without someone telling you. But in your case I'm not sure.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #210
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
OLD TIMER, you conviently left out the fact that Obama firdt tossed the malotove cocktail onto the race fire.
I wasn't commenting on Obama's comments (which I think were very wrong) because I didn't realize he was posting on here. YOU posted on here so I commented on YOUR post. Understand the difference????

And one person's stupid comment is not lisence for other people's stupid comments.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women